Why are Meds so hairy?

Why are Meds so hairy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_hair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how the black area pretty much perfectly matches the borders of the Roman Empire bar France and Britain.

It's crazy. I can understand Scandinavia and Hokkaido. It's cold there and a beard helps keep warm.

Why in the Sunny Mediterranean?

Helps in seducing Anglo women.

>It's cold there and a beard helps keep warm.
I don't think that's the reason. Otherwise, Siberians and Greenlanders would also be hairy.

Look at the climate mediterraneans are indigenous to, it's all due to sweat glands

mutations aren't always kept because they're positive, they're sometimes kept because they don't directly harm the person in any real way. Evolution is a pretty random process. The desert also gets really cold at night.

This isn't about body hair in general, it's about the presence of hair on a specific part of your finger.

Bura

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_hair

It may have helped in damp cool or hotter climates by keeping moisture away from the body either water or sweat as the case may have been. Honestly it probably has more to do with sex selective preference than anything else.

Hair wicks sweat cooling bodies

>Southern France
>"the desert"

Bud the people in the Sahara desert aren't famous for their beards.

same reason kebabs wear robes and are hirsute themselves. It's balmier and they need to retain sweat, even the ladies.

japan is pretty weird

Can confirm. I come from a great line of Italians who have reproduced with Anglo qts. My dad and grandad have chest hair like you'd expect from Guidos.

I'm surprised Japan has so many types.

source? are you referring to mid digital hair?

Find it slightly hard to believe southern Europeans are hairier than gulf Arabs.

Not sure why you linked this, I know what androgenic hair is but the map isn't about it in general.

Yes, it's about specifically mid-phalangeal hair as far as I recall.

>Not sure why you linked this, I know what androgenic hair is but the map isn't about it in general.
proofs? Not saying I don't believe you but I can only find this map in association with actual body hair.

Why is Greenland so hairless? Shouldn't they be genetically similar to Iceland?

Do these people look Icelandic to you? Greenlanders are literal eskimos. Icelandics are nordics.