1 yr hodl

So I want to save about 10k, apart of anything else. I will add about $300 every month. What coin to chose?

BTC is too conservative.
ETH might be over.
ANS too risky.

ETC? LTC? DASH?

Decred

yeah, go ahead and throw it all into ETC, OP.

I might go 50/50 ETC/DCR

70% ETH 30% XMR
ETH has a way to run when it finishes consolidating
XMR is undervalued considering it best serves the only present significant use case of crypto: darknet markets.

>ETC

But why?

if you want to diversify get BTC, LTC and Dash (that's what I would do). If not, you will have to bet on one of those three. I would go with bitcoin but would explore putting it in dash or litecoin down the line. ETH is not dead but I don't know about it's future

don't buy fucking decred it may even be the best at what it does but it doesn't have the potential to grow as other coins have

Are you all that easily influenced by a fucking tweet by some chink??

Holy shit fuck yes Decred. This one's literally going to explode after August 1st. I'm seeing some huge accumulation happening right now

Of the top coins, only BTC and DASH are in a constant upswing. Those 2 are solid, others like ETH are a risky bet (of course, you could gain more if you buy ETH now and it doubles next month)

>not going all in on BITBEAN
You're never gonna make it

GAME

Why does it bother no one that decred is 10% premined?

why the August 1st date?

You know the huge debate surrounding BTC? Decred has this issue completely solved, and only at a sub 200m market cap right now. The potential is huge, and the more DCR you hold the more voring power you have, so it gives incentive for huge BTC whales to switch to DCR should they be looking for a hedge.

eth is 74% premined

Thanks for the info, but any particular reason for the August 1 date specifically? is there anything in the works that makes this an important date for BTC or DCR?

Yeaaaah fuck no you and your decred shill group can't fool anyone. You bought bags and now you want to unload before August 1st while the poor saps who bought in in anticipation will wait for a pump that will never come.

just answered my own question, thanks

BAY

NEM, moon soon

Only 2 answers
XRP
IOTA

antshares is like ripple, not a real decentralized crypto currency, bitcoin and ethereum are both solid but you may have missed this recent bubble

ethereum classic wont survive if theres another fork of ethereum that retains proof of work. either ethereum classic becomes the dominant proof of work chain, or new ethereum classic absorbs all the mining support ethereum classic currently has, making ethereum classic drop to basically nothing after losing chinese support.

litecoin is basically a dead coin, no users, no community, no businesses, its just riding bitcoin's coattails with segwit/ln and other bitcoin tech, but they havent yet realized that those pieces of tech specifically remove any benefits litecoin has over bitcoin at the base layer. so they're in for a shock.

dash is already pumped up way too high by whales like roger ver when he went on his diversification run during bitcoin classic/bitcoin xt. again, most of their benefits are superseded by bitcoin with segwit/ln, and their privacy features which were always broken and insecure are now being hidden away mostly because theyve realized how bad it looks. they also have high inflation where a huge % of it goes to the developers for marketing and other non-development causes, so the developers are slowly building a majority position of all the coins in existence, given they started with at least 30% after the instant mining "error" during launch. dangerous to be in.

Holy trinity: ANT, ARK, ETH

Theses are your ticket to long-term massive gains

Maybe throw in RDD. They have an upcoming product and decent developers. No idea why the price is less than DOGE

You don't think ltc is going to pick up some development? Litcoin died, yet didn't, it just accumulated a user base without development. Its gonna get picked up I think.

this is just cruel to post lol

outdated info that retards who dont keep up with news like to repost every once in a while

what WAS going to happen then if bip148 (a protocol for btc) deployed, then bitcoin would forcefully get segwit, but the miner group said naw fuck you niggers if you try to force segwit on us we split this mother fucker in two

so now the solution is still splitting btc in two, but it's controlled. Segwit2x - segwit comes in late august, and bitcoin will split into two coins in october-november.

However, judging by how ignorant biz is on august first, I might cash out a week before aug 1st just to see what happens. It SHOULDN'T go down, but these people are fucking retards so whales might shake out some idiots who still think august first is happening.

i disagree no memes, we are talking a 1 year period. there's no way ARK and ANT don't develop some good price points within 1 year. All the pussies crying out about ark dips are checking the charts every five minutes because they put in grandmas denture money, but it's going to rise slowly over time, no doubt. The forging community aspect alone is going to keep it afloat for a while

it accumulated "users" who are holding because theyre in the red of they want to make a quick profit. ever wonder why nobody who isn't already long litecoin cares about what it's doing? no businesses are interested, crypto enthusiasts see it for what it is and know its only good for trading, remittance or payments markets don't support it. it's a purely pointless coin that's stayed alive because of nothing more than peoples financial interests, you can't say the same for most of the top 5-10 cryptos, which are being used for payments / development / anonymous transactions / decentralized markets. i dont understand how people can be so blind about litecoin.

given your conditions i would recommend litecoin

A coin split is NOT a solution and will not happen. get fucked jihan.

I don't think coin split will happen, but i also thought Trump could not happen...

do you have confidence in any alt being profitable in the future?

You're a dumbass if you're not putting at least some of your money into BTC.