It's the next DGB isn't it?

It's the next DGB isn't it?

Yes sell now!

Yep, just like every single other coin you'll make a bunch of money off the hype if you aren't retarded.

Most people took theirs out of the exchange to generate ANC.

So much fud about ans on here you know it's good. Shoulda got it cheap already you slow fucks. 2500ants going to the moon

Probably more like the next Stratis. Big moon followed by a slow decent down that holders refuse to acknowledge

ANS would have to literally get down to 5 digit sats to be comparable to DGB, and it has a long way to go for that

it's the next ETH, as in, major moon is happening in the next few months. FUDers gonna BTFO soon.

This is literally what DGB bagholders keep saying.

it is the chinese DGB

just don't kys when we moon without you, bro. i'm seriously concerned for your mental health when that happens. I don't think you'll be able to handle it.

I'm surprised this didn't moon to 1 billion market cap right after release, feels like something fucky is going on

what do you think?

Whales are keeping the price down at the moment. It's been confirmed in a couple of threads already

no resemblance in any way shape or form, historically or now

wtf are you talking about? also DGB failed, ANS was successful and will continue to be

Ans will be carried by the Chinese gov. , alibaba/aliexpress , and the other billions ants in their country. Last ticket to lambo land is riding on china

idk, like the chinks know something we don't they poured a billion into EOS overnight and many other things

Will reach $20 after the rebranding to NEO is finished.

Bro if you can't tell the difference between a coin with genuine promise and dbg, then I feel sorry for you. You won't make it.

You're absolutely right user!
you have to sell your ANS NOW. Abandon ship, save yourself ! Do it NOW!

some anons are saying the whales are manipulating ANS to keep the price low, don't know why they would do that tho?

to keep buying cheap, silly

i seen it, i autistically look at the chart every 3 minutes and last night someone threw a buy wall that spiked the price 10k and it got smashed down within a few mins. if i didnt see how much it was being manipulated i wouldn't trust that dumb nigger ant icon

uh this ain't no nigger coin. it's a chink coin. get it right.

Seriously though, with all the attention on the coin, the upcoming events ask yourself WHY exactly ANS isn't rising more, why it stays so horizontal.

That's because the prices are manipulated by whales. And we're talking about enormous ones. They want to keep it low so people start to doubt and just sell. But eventually the pressure is going to build up and up, ANS is going to be available on more western exchanges and even the big whales won't be able to keep the lid any more. And at that moment user, it's going to shot up like a rocket.
Without manipulation I bet the price would be currently over 15 perhaps even 20 because of FOMO.
And in two months I bet we'll be around 50.

hope you are right nigga. There is a big community and a lot of hype behind this realtively small coin with apparently just two devs.
I think its either a big hit or a giant chink scam...

6 days till the conference and binance listing

yup. basically all the FUDers are being manipulated by the whales. so good job, you FUDers. you're getting played, big league, by super rich chink whales. how does that make you feel?

rebranding soon too. all that alone will pump up the price. now... if it will STAY pumped is a great question. But i think we are looking at some solid short term profits and likely long term profits. It's gonna moon this week to new ATH then dump to $5 then go back up again.

enjoy your losses to the chinks who you bought high from

>rebranding soon too. all that alone will pump up the price.

Do you genuinely believe that? Remember last time how the price pumped heavily before the conference and dumped immediately after it started?

Well that should give a good fucking idea when to sell doesn't it ? idiot

Yeah, we buy now, sell then

Could it also be that the only two devs are in over their heads and this project is years away from fruition?

FUDing hard lol. Check out their website, they added more devs.

Friendly reminder

sorry you bought at the all time high, user

What is the exact date of the conference? pls respond.

July 15th, china time.
Bagholders don't shill their bags, retard. They resign themselves to their fate, and end up posting half-ironic FUD about their coin, and angry wojak memes.
t. bagholder

Basically.

Just sell when you begin to see the decline.

nah. you're thinking of ETH

Sorry friendo's but NMR is the DBG replacement.

There is some really suspicious anti ANS all over biz and reddit reposting the same shit. As well as obvious whales manipulating the price down It really makes it look like someone is trying to cock block ANS really hard probably because it is Chinese and actually has potential .

or just get all the ants for themselves.

Im getting cheap ANS.

Not falling for this. I have eyes.

Yunbi is starting to pick up not long left

got another 40 at 265.

Plenty of bargains to be had on the 15th :^)

Just because it went down during last conference doesn't mean it will on the next.

Everyone, especially the whales, have forgotten the "buy the rumour, sell the news" anecdote.

CUT MY BAGS INTO PIECES
THESE ARE MY FINAL ANTS
SUFFOCATION NO HODLING
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I MAKE A LOSS SELLING

the entire market is shit atm, no new money coming in and old money keeps cashing out

you wont see a single coin go >50% until a severe market change

Ok so aug 1st lol

yes this appears to be the general opinion, why do you believe so? i thought the soft fork = investor fear?

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SOLD MY ANS TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
MOON MISSION OUT OF SIGHT
AND IM CONTEMPLATING LTC

Please sell them to me. See you in a year, hope you have money for kneepads.