Racist Anons

Racist Anons,

If you hate "Chinks so much", how does it feel to spend all your life on a forum called Chan?

Not all Chinese people are chinks. Just like not all black people are niggers. You racist bigot.

I lose a little bit of my soul each time I come on here because of it.

I still hate you dog eaters tho.

buy my bags white boys

gonna get RICED'

Whats the difference between a dog and a cow; sheep; pig; turkey; or chicken? One you keep in your house, the other in a field? Thats the only difference?? Maybe its the people who treated animals like loved ones are the real beasiality homefags?

Damit, I meant beastiality homofags.

You know we get to fuck, shit, and cum on this chan.

When your best friend is a fucking animal, then you know you have issues.

wew is this the asian high IQ I keep hearing about? great display OP

Chan is short for channel sillybrains!

A dog is a loyal companion that is cute, snugly, and safely secured your property.

A cow is not really any of those things

You are a faggot.

Gas yourself.

Why do you drink cows milk?
Do you not think its weird to drink another animals milk?
How is drinking milk from another species not more weird than adding your mothers breastmilk into your cornflakes?

>drink mothers breast as baby
>start drinking cow milk as boy
>stop drinking mothers breast milk, because weird
> perfectly acceptable to carry on drinking milk from a different beast because 'society'
'society says dogs good, eat cows'
> brainwashed

ahh no thats completely wrong, all niggers are niggers and all chinks are chinks, there is no 'duh mah black tho'

YOU GON' GET RICED WHITE BOY.

PINKY
MILK BOTTLE
PECKERWOOD
WEENIE
GAIJIN
FARANG
GWAI LO
LAO WAI
ANG MO

>Why do you drink cows milk?

white people like to drink milk because its attached to the period of time when they were breast fed by their mothers so every time they drink the milk its this strange Oedipus complex, which explains why there are so many strange molesters and killers found with white people.

there are much like maggots that never pupated so the obsession with milk is evident.

What the fuck dude

>Which explains why there are so many strange molesters and killers found with white people.
White people have the lowest percentage of fucked up people out of any race. This ranges from serial killers and pedos to trannies, inbreeds and homos. They are literally the least fucked up race.

I am always disappointed at attempts to slur white people. It's always shit that is flat out untrue or really weak like "hurr they drink milk" which just from a weird lactose intolerant inferiority complex

>Why do you drink cows milk?
Why not. Its extremely nutritious.

>I am always disappointed at attempts to slur white people. It's always shit that is flat out untrue or really weak like "hurr they drink milk" which just from a weird lactose intolerant inferiority complex

we dont focus on dishing out slurs, we focus on jiggling your economic nut sack whether you like it or not.

Isn't ch'an zen, which is the obscure meditation practice of sitting before a wall in the style of the first chinese ancestor, bodhidharma.

Buddhism found fertile ground in sind, because of how shit pajeets are.

How persectuted are buddhist monestaries in china today, totally?

Nippon is to thank for saving the lineage.

China's economy about to collapse and chinky doo talking smack

whatever nigger

This/10

Because cows are pumped full of weird hormones so that they give milk 24/7.

Why don't you drink your mothers breast milk? Don't you think that's more natural than drinking milk from a fucking cow?

I actually hate everyone. Chinks, niggers, kikes, and other white people.

Don't cut yourself on my edge, bitches.

It's just the latest pol invasion

They'll get bored enough when they lose it all and leave