Were they the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front
youtube.com/watch?v=I_v8bs7zhSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea

Yes, before the soviets fucked it up as always.

>tfw no qt anarchist gf

MUERTE A LOS BORBONES

they had a good flag at least

They are the reason why Jalta could happen. Cause they showed the World how fascism was the bigger evil than the SU

trash. would have gotten invaded by Germany anyway.

>g*rmans get bogged down in mountain/steppe warfare, fail to capture gibraltar or maybe even reach it
>fewer resources to use against the soviets/in africa
>Operation Torch includes american landings into spain, allies in france by mid-1943
>war ends sooner, no fascist or bourbon scum rule spain

Sounds great.

Only /pol/beards are dumb enough to think you are ENTITLED to overthrow a legitimately democratically elected government

These are the same people that scream HURRR GET OVER IT WE WON XD over the Trump electoral win

>Hey guys, let's blame the only (fuck Mexico) country that helped the republic for the fall of the republic.

>refuse to cooperate with "social fascists"
>start killing anarchists and Trotskyists

Fuck the Comintern. Germany wouldn't have even gone Nazi had Stalin allowed the KPD to work with the SPD in the 1920s against the NSDAP.

No you retard

Democracy isn't legitimate when you don't have the guns or the men to back your shit up, might makes right cuck

pretty sure that it would butterfly away a lot of things. Portugal might get involved as well into Spain.

there was literally no chance for the Republic to win after their disastrous failure to maintain an united front and the decisive landings by Gen. Franco Bohemonde.

>Soviet aid was not as effective as it could have been. Therefore, the war would have gone much better without Soviet aid.

There'd be no WW2 if the Anglo had backed the Soviets when they told Czechoslovakia to refuse German demands.

This

Fuck off, Lefty/pol/, Your system is inherently designed to fail. Only based National Syndicalism can save us.

Germany would either have to mount a large naval invasion or go through the Pyrenees to conquer Spain. Would've been bogged down for a year at least. The war probably would've ended in 1944 or maybe even 1943, if they were fighting on three fronts against Spain/UK/USSR in Europe alone

The KPD was right not to trust them after the Spartacist Uprising. The SPD were still anti-communist into the 1930s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Front

The II Republic was a big mess. It's not a good idea to have a partisan as your head of state in a country like Spain.

>not NazBol

germany never had the naval capacity to amount any kind of large scale naval invasion.

but it is possible that they can replicate their successes that they achieved similar to to the Greek geographical territory.

They had the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=I_v8bs7zhSE

>not neo-reactionist-libertarianism

>immediately subsumed into Franco's generic right-wing dictatorship

Anyway, I'm not a communist, I just think that killing fascists is a good thing.

Unfortunately true. Their best hope was to last past September 1st, 1939 and have the French directly intervene against the Nationalists.

franco tried national syndicalism until the 1950s and got nowhere
spain only recovered when they let american technocrats run the economy

>immediately subsumed into Franco's generic right-wing dictatorship
That's because Rivera was killed by Jews.

>you'll never eat her ass like a big bowl of paella

why live

>scat fetishism
>leftist
ah yes

Are we really gonna have to get into this fetish :: ideology thing again?

>you will never blow up the cross at Valle de los Caídos

Yes. Stop liking feces.

>your system is designed to fail

plz list all those successful fascist states

True fascism has never been tried.

mosley was just a larping germa/italaboo

You take that back you Yid Blairite.

>tfw you will never release your Moroccan subordinates to rape anarchist sluts

I guess now we know why Spaniards are that colour.

>Implying there were "good guys" in the Spanish Civil War

>an army of Moroccan Muslims who won with air support from Germany and logistical support from Italy
such noble Spanish patriots

Los Nacionales were by far the lesser of evils

And boy, who to choose. Carlists, Falangists, conservatives. Would have signed up for the Carlists or Falangists probably

yes

It is one of the ugliest flags ever created

The republic overthrew the democratic elected constitutional monarchy through a soft coup in 1931. And the popular front did 3 coups in a spam of 5 years.

dam right they were

>american technocrats
They were christian technocrats from the Opus Dei which was mostly Spanish back then

say it to my face not online see what happens

>Blowing up beautiful pieces of art
ISIS tier

I'm not a fascist but I'm glad the republicans didn't win, Spain would have ended up as another communist shithole and collapsed

No, Franco saved Spain.

>might makes right cuck
Then why do you niggers always complain about the loss of countries through military conquest?

Jesus christ, this is the stupidest post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

>fascists employ brown people to rape and plunder white lands
>years later complain about brown people "raping and plundering" white lands

This to be honest, Spain couldn't win. At least after the war the Dictadura transformed into a dictablanda.

I can't wait to strap c4 to your faggot commie head

>It is one of the ugliest flags ever created

>Literally patrician gold-purple combo
>Red, like the heart of a true republican
>Tri Colore because liberté, égalité, fraternité
>Coat of arms because the Tri Colore is boring

9/10 flag, would wave

>gold-purple
Faggot

really activated my almonds.

pleb

That is the uggliest banner I have ever seen

Looks like some cancer tier American fraternity.
I bet you are American.