Cryptocoiner here, how do I buy Silver?

Hi all.

In addition to my Crypto holdings, I'd like some precious metals. What's the best way to pay as close to market rate for Silver? Don't care if it's bars or coins, just don't want to pay huge markups in shipping or collectable bullshit.

Any advice would be appreciated. I've got about $150 to spend each month on this.

Just buy utility stocks, bro. Silver is stable af but you'll probably die before the raises enough to make a decent profit.

JM Bullion lets you buy directly with Bitcoin.

i dont know, i just buy silver pandas on ebay
not really for investment purposes, i just like lookin' at em

A lot of fake pandas are sold on Ebay be careful.

SilverRounds is accepting Monero now i think.

and this

> What's the best way to pay as close to market rate for Silver?
You have to know the premium rate. Its far worse than coinbase, currently 5-6%

Thanks all, I want to buy with USD, don't want to pay in Bitcoin, I only have 21 of them.

How much above spot price is fair for 1oz rounds?

you could buy a lot of silver for just one bitcoin.

You miss OP's point. Silver is a store of value not an 'Investment'. He made gains in crypto and wants to make sure his gains maintain. Plus utility stocks are nigger tier. Put gains in tax deferred rothIRA and invest in mREITS not taxable utility you wanna-kike.

Lol
falling for this Bait

I just want some silver.

Looks like there are a couple sites that look decent, JM Bullion sells a starter pack of 10z at spot. That seems like a good deal. I can mail it to 3 different locations with 3 different accounts, that might work to get started.

Vampires.

I use Provident Metals and JM bullion. I use depending on the USD cash price for what I want. Both sites have sweet deals on occasions OP. I "collect" like 10-ish government mint coins each year but also buy 1 OZrounds, 1 OZbars, 10OZ bars and Kilo bars depending on spot prices and prices between the 2 forementioned sites

This. if i buy silver i use new accounts names and addresses. Best possible buy.

user...

I don't think you know what you're doing............................................................................

Let OP do his thing, I am sure he is young and just figuring out how to jew the jew. He will opne a Roth IRA soon enough. Silver is 10% of my assets though....copper jacketed lead is only 2.5%.

In July 1917, silver was $15 per ounce. In July 2017, silver is $15 per ounce.

I'm interested in picking some up (I really like the bars) but what the fuck is the point if this shit is never gonna increase in value?

If I'm gonna speculate on something, why not gold or crypto or oil?

> he will opne a Roth IRA soon enough.

are you saying opening a Roth IRA is good or bad?

Good. Become the jew.

There is no point, it's literally a scam that old people fall for

Stop being an idiot, don't buy this shit

It's good. Research it. It's a tax free investment account. Tax free.

in 1980 it was $110 and in 2011 it was $41

whats your point? its an asset you trade for profits, or hold in case of an inflation event.

>There is no point, it's literally a scam that old people fall for

>Stop being an idiot, don't buy this shit

This Nigger

in 1980 it was $110 and in 2011 it was $41

whats your point? its an asset you trade for profits, or hold in case of an inflation event.

tax free growth that can be invested to generate 8-10% per year for 40 years = good

But for Real OP Open a Roth IRA if you are under the age of 35 immediately and always max out he 5.5k every year.

Why buy silver when platinum is much more valuable? Seems like a superior investment.

To each his own, I just don't know much about Platinum, palladium and rodium for investment. Gold is to, either, over valued of fair valued for me. Silver in near production cost in any non-nigger tier country so that's why I harp silver.

Okay. Thanks I'll do that.

ever tried to buy a sixpack with a thousand dollar bill?

Have you tried to cash of your crypto to USD?

It sounds like the people in this thread are scared of you even attempting it.

I like Pt because it provides a nice middle ground of materials/commodities. It's not quite as expensive or heavy-hitting as gold, but unlike silver its prices aren't painfully static.

Cool, cool. I watch it I just don't understand it very well. Like crypto, I don't get it so I don't try to trade/invest in it

I've cashed out my initial investment. But I'm holding the majority of my coins long term.

I was the same way. I didn't know much other than daily prices and the like. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of cryptocurrency. I like sticking to my commodities.