So there is really no possibility of a future with 5,000 different coins. People require simplicity...

So there is really no possibility of a future with 5,000 different coins. People require simplicity. There needs to be a way to unite every coin into one token. That is what we know as BANCOR. Tell me. Why have you not put like 30 % of your portfolio in this magnificent Jewish creation?

you answered your own question, twice

When Bancor releases their ETF Token baskets, no one will buy single coins anymore.

Everyone will buy these ETF Token baskets, much like people stick to buying ETFs and Mutual funds today.

You want decentralized computing software ETF? I can make one in 1 day using 25% BNT, 25% ETH, 25% Golem, 25% Grid coin.

Tell me that doesn't sound better than just betting on only golem or only grid coin.

>in b4 "I can do that myself"

Yes but normies cannot. Welcome to the new boom period where smart money really starts getting involved.

Already did. Dont even waste your time here. Biz is full of retards

All the smart money is accumulating BNT right now lmao. Fucking nobancs are literally going to be on suicide watch in a year when they look back and remember they had the chance to buy under $3 but didn't

Because kikes are not to be trusted.

>the jew meme

If you believed Jews were master manipulators and also if you believed in conspiracy theories -- then you'd be a fool not to buy in to this coin.

The creators are not dumb. They know they're literally building the first Merrill Lynch type investment platform for crypto currency.

Also see the conspiracy about Bancor being the name of the currency for the NWO. If the powers that be even made a push on that notion through this currency, we'll you can expect it'll be top 3 in no time.

Bancor will be a household name by Trump's second term. Easily $50 a piece.

You can take that to the bank.

>ico at $4.5usd
>currently trading at $2.5usd

hopefully no one here bought the ico

There is already only one coin that matters and it's been that way since the start, BTC is the only crypto that matters.

Buy it at the bottom of the eth dip, don't buy it now that would be very retarded.

I did, if i wasn't before, i am now a dedicated anti-semite.

I bought at I think 3.02

The thing is though user that got in the ico by co tract, those bancorz are always worth .01 eth

>said the increasingly nervous goy for the seventh time this week

The volume is ultra low, no one is accumulating tank-cor.

Def true, anyone that wanted this is in it

The best place to invest is in a place with low downside and not much attention yet.

With the 2 year guaranteed. 01 ETH price floor exchange contract Bancor has offered, the lowest your investment can go is .01 ETH

People are scared of this coin because it went down after ICO, but in 3 months that will not be remembered

Ill remember biz everyday with screencaps

If you are so sure that ETH is going to increase in value why not just buy ETH?

>nobanc logic
Fucking lol

I get the idea, BNT moons, ETH moons, double moon meme triangles pointing to lamboland.
My point is that ETH is going to be falling for awhile so that 0.01 ETH floor isn't going to be much use for the next 2 months.
If you plan to HODL that is fine but it's useless if you want to trade.

I'm sitting on 100 BNT because I suspect the chosen people to be shaking down the goys but I suspect it will be years before I see any meaningful returns.

I was going to hold ETH but when I realised holding onto Bancs is the same as holding ETH I switched over to BNT. If eth rises BNT will rise, but eventually it will detach itself from ETH and start rising on its own. So if you're bullish on ETH it's better to hold BNT (god I hate saying bull/bear in Crypto)

Because BNT works off ETH hype as well as an extra push for Beta dynamic

The last guy is right, if you're bullish on ETH (over a 6 month period) then BNT would be what to buy

Who knows BTC might shit the bed August 1st and all the money goes into LTC and ETH