Tfw know this is the accumulation stage and shake out weak hands stage

>tfw know this is the accumulation stage and shake out weak hands stage

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/japan-bitpoint-bitcoin-payments-stores/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me irl

What you accumulating m8? Loading up as much Bancor as I possibly can before it moons next month

Believe it or not, MNE.

This the "bear trap" stage of the bubble cycle meme.

I love finding them.
What coin? You know 90% of the retards here will ignore it anyway because it hasn't already doubled in price and doesn't have 500 BTC / day volume.

youre talking about bancor right

It won't moon, when you buy it with eth it makes new tokens.

To answer the OP, the only correct thing to accumulate is ANS. Rebranding to NEO
later this month.

How is it an accumulation phase when the volume of nearly every coin is like half of what it was a month ago?

That's the point. The good traders and investors are buying when the market is low and quiet. Whilst the rest are going into fear and doubt.

We are at the"First sell off phase"

kek you wish

IKR
feels good that pic related is just around the corner, candle-wise

correct

What coin

yeah just like when bitcoin lost 75% of its value and stayed there for like a year

good thing you're in a hurry then

my investments tend to make money. i'm not a cultist who just likes having a bunch of bags to keep track of.

so your MO isn't to maximize your BTC amount, instead you think only in terms of fiat?

>when you buy it with eth it makes new tokens.

no shit, genius, that's what makes its value increase. every new coin puts more eth in the reserve, and every eth in reserve is one less to be sold which drives up the eth price.

Accumulation phases are sideways and in waves, you dumbass. This is a more than clear trend down.

You are so wrong.
We are at Fear/Capitulation phase right now, and it'll last until 1st half of august.

like those traders screaming "weak hands" until final capitulation. enjoy the bags.

this tbqh

>t. guy we make fun of in 2 years after 2000% gains

The circle of crypto life, how does it feel to be one of "those" retards :^).

it's really a genius device.
1. buy eth
2. buy bnt
3. both eth and bnt rise in price
4. profit

can it get any easier?!

You know most cryptos don't create new tokens when you buy them right? That process is called inflation and is actually detrimental to the value of a currency compared to a crypto that doesn't have an infinite capacity to produce more tokens.

Furthermore ethereum itself is inflationary, an inflationary currency based on another inflationary currency. You banc bagholders have really got it figured out haven't you?

ehh, bought ETH x $1000@ $45, sold half when it was up, paid for mining rigs.

Keeping half for the moon ride while mining for more. Still way up, mined half of the ETH I sold back again and have a shitload of GPUs.

If it takes a shit, I'll just buy a headset and run MoonSimulator.exe in VR.

I mean HODLing is cool and all, but where is the logic in HODLing ETH vs cash right now. If you trusted your gut and sold at $280, you could have bought another coin! You can open shorts for a few hours on Poloniex and get the "profits" in BTC.

Rockefeller knew Oil was valuable, but he had to sell some to get the company to grow. He didn't just HODL and say "In 12 years this oil field is going to the moon!" Instead, he sold most of what he had and kept the ball rolling and acquired more fields. Then when Oil really did moon, he was set.

You said that last week

I'm going through the "why the fuck did I buy the cheeki breeki, muh smart contracts shitcoin? phase"

WHAT THE FUCK

IA JUST LOST MY MORTGAGE

And MY MAZDAAA

it's fucking nothing

>bnt
>profit
Lol no. the only profit are going to be for them

I think you're confusing me with another user that took his blinders off.

>BTC Dominance: 45.5%
looks like king is back, kids

this may have been the bottom of the dip
buy now if you can

TFW literally out of money from buying dips

I've got that same oven!

That's a lot of red candles

highs and lows don't bother me. I'm earning from shitposting

>looking at kraken and not coinbase/gdax

HAHAHAHAHA
>when biz thinks they're smart money
>bitcoin adoption exploding across the world
>we're smart early investors guys lul

"bitcoin adoption exploding"
yeah, no.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>news.bitcoin.com/japan-bitpoint-bitcoin-payments-stores/
>all across asia there are mom and pop investors
>every single day there is a media article about crypto for the last 2 months
>MY UBER DRIVER SPOKE TO ME ABOUT BITCOIN
>biz in general

stay delusion idiot, you are not smart money. The first sell off was 1k -> 250$ IF you're lucky.

That's what you get for not recognizing a bubble and cashing out at the top. That being said this isn't the end of bitcoin, the Ponzi scheme will continue

the price does not reflect anything close to mass adoption. stay retarded.

that means you are at peak bitcoin

retarded normies are the final stage of the ponzi bubble

you seriously think some retarded internet coin is going to replace currencies backed by massive govs and militaries

I do all in

this.

>accumulation phase
Tell that to the guys who accumulated at the top of 2013. Took 3 years to recover their losses. LOL

>worth more than gold
>btc still cehap gois pls buy
>this chart only goes up from here
>things are different from last time

Believe it or not 2.5x return in 3 years or so isn't that bad.

That tells you to hold.

It's not worth more than gold. Things are different, you posted proof of that yourself here with news.bitcoin.com/japan-bitpoint-bitcoin-payments-stores/
Mass adoption is nowhere near happening (if it does).

>btc worth more than gold
Holy fuck you are retarded.

>says BTC is worth more than gold but doesn't compare the market caps of BTC and gold
>shows a chart but not a logarithmic one
>is a retard

muh gainz

>doesn't realize 'things are different' is a key point of bubble deniers
LOOOOOOOL

fucking perfect

D E F E N S I V E

HAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

see you faggots at 20$

Nah, brah. We are just starting with fear.

Keep in mind that this is an ethereum bubble, not a crypto bubble. Etherium is just dragging down everything but is taking it the worst. Once ETH hits bottom ($50-$100) the bleeding will stop and good coins will boom.

why accumulate now when you can accumulate in a month or two, anyway? you'll be paying twice as much now.

is it too late to get everything into usdt now?
i was on vacation until today lol
or should i just HODL?

3/10

Probably yes, maybe BTC can still get back to 2100 or something but it's going back to 2500 soon

There's a very real possibility BTC moons to $10k once the hard fork bullshit is settled.

>thinks BTC will collapse by 50% in a month or two

i think i'll just hodl. i'm down 30%from the last peak but still 1000% from initial investment.

yeah 10k, 100k, 1B. it's possible, but also you don't have any idea what you're talking about. BTC was worth 300-500 to most people who talked about BTC, nothing changed since then and nothing will change for years to come. you got imbeciles to pay almost 3k for it, you should be happy and rich.

the hardfork is in fucking october - november LMAO.

of course biz still thinks bip 148/august 1st is a thing. what else did I expect from new paradigm buyers.

You obviously don't spend much time with normies. Maybe you're sentiment is right but I don't think btc is going below $2000 for more than a few days. Normie bubble will be 2018 or mabe 2019 depending on how user-friendly the exchanges and wallets become.

>thinks the hardfork is going to happen at all

>millions of users added to coinbase last few months
>wait for normie bubble gois
>thinks bip148 exists anymore

HAHAHAHAHAH no wonder you think you're smart money lmao, you're too dumb to see you're dumb money

LOL literally just straight up denial

fan fucking tastic

WTF is your issue, man? Bagholding 100k digibyte?

Majority of users added to coinbase haven't bought anything yet. They just have accounts. They probably can't be bothered to get off their ass and buy until they see BTC hitting $3k or $4k. At the same time there are a fuck ton of people waiting for a dip to buy btc, which is why it has such strong support.

Seriously, I know this is Veeky Forums but users like you are worse than pajeet shills.

>now literally just making shit up after he was exposed in order to turn attention away from the fact that he is an uneducated sheep

LMAO

feel free to buy in after august first bro, even though literally nothing happens on august 1st

the last time we discovered true price of gold was probably the time kikes got evicted en masse from somewhere

the only way of finding out once again is for the physical market to divorce from paper one

how are they not user friendly?

first, everybody who has ever done drugs or listened to a finance podcast has a bitcoin wallet. second, there will be future hype bubbles for sure but you can catch them on the incline and have no stake in its volatile action until then.

when something is dropping 5, 6, 10% every day that's not "accumulation phase". if you were patient enough to see your 700 BTC sell for 2800, you can be patient enough to wait for the price to stabilize for at least 3 months before buying back in.

Meme triangle scheduled on July 18th
Prep your lunar rovers unless you prefer moonwalking

> tfw so low I have nothing left to lose
> dread becomes hope
> my hands are rejuvinated, magnificent, holding my coins like a mother holds her infant in a storm
The dip is my home now.

>how are they not user friendly?
most normies can barely operate facebook, dude

Shut the fuck up
>what about my fucking hyundai?