Don't buy any crypto until after August 1st. Cash out now and buy back in if you have any

Don't buy any crypto until after August 1st. Cash out now and buy back in if you have any.

What happens on the 1st?

thanks frog idiot, just sold 100k

already ahead of you, but I'm really tempted to dip my toes back in soon

No Im going to hold my bitcoin so that I get both Bitcoin and BitcoinClassic and make 50 - 100% gains, brainlet

This is a whale who either sold now and wants it to drop so he spreads fear or plans to buy a lot as cheap as possible.

This is a fucking retard.

This is cancer.

This is a newfag who still trades on temptations.

And
This is a sheep, also cancer.

Just fucking hold and stop posting, all of you stupid fucks.

dumb frogposter

Im smarter, funnier, and better looking than you :^)

Jokes on you I sold at the ATH.

truth

anons, whats gonna happn on august 1?

nothing. but a lot of FUDsters will try to convince you otherwise.

they're retiring the bitcoin project for good because satoshi said it was a mistake, it has become the very monster he wished to destroy

My plan for August 1st is
50% BTC
25% altcoin
25% fiat

tell me why it's a bad idea to short bitcoin right now

I've never done it before so I might fuck up, but I'm planning to transfer like $500 worth of BTC to Bitfinex and margin sell

lol please do short it. then come back and tell us all about how it went.

>cashing out
I'll cash out when it means I can retire.
Remember people cashed out at $1, $10, $100, $1,000 and all of them have lived to regret it.

why the sarcasm user I thought we all want to make money here

Nothing's gonna happen. Might be a very short window of high volalitilty that experienced traders will try to capitalize on but in the end BTC will go back to where it was and keep rising. We already corrected to

>I thought we all want to make money here
GET THE FUCK OUT NEWFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board is about jewing and scamming each other out of our money.

You don't like it?

FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OUT. Leave.

Fuck my 5btc don't get here until the 11th am I fukt

this is pic related

This is a faggot who holds and doesn't make gainz on the dips.

>implying satoshi isn't a giant corporate entity conducting a massive indefinite economic experiment
HA

>thinks he knows anything about crypto politics
>loses all his money because someone told him everything will go down now and back up in August

THERE ARE FUCKING MULTIPLE FORK PROPOSALS, THE BIGGEST ONE HAPPENING NEXT WEEK. AND THIS WILL NOT RESOLVE ANY ISSUES IMMEDIATELY. NOONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PRICE IF ANYTHING AT ALL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>Not staying cashed in to open a sick short position
>Not shorting LTC right now

Stay poor.

Nice! Just sold 100k!

I'm sorry, but did BTC already plummet? Oh, that's right. The month isn't over yet. In fact, the soft or hardforks are still months away. Does not raising 10-20% every day in this period count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the bull run is still on? BTC is giving profits right now and has been the top cryptocurrency for how many years now? It's up against some of the worst shitcoins in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Ethereum buzz. But you know what? They still fucking suck. BTC is one of the single greatest stores of value in the world, it turned a small loan of 10 million satoshis into trillions and would have made more if not for constant FUDing about forking or SegWit. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when BTC hits 10k and somebody shows you a screencap of this. Oh look at that, a poll was released showing BTC ahead of gold by the oz. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making these anti-BTC posts because you're a faggot ETH hodler who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll bitcoinvon this board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Stupidly risky, if BTC adopts segwit LTC's value with atomic swap synergy could explode. There are 2 outcomes LTC continues horizontal or goes up. yet you chose to short? have fun.

>going long on a $3bn market cap coin with zero real use as a currency
retarded

Do the exact opposite, obviously. Just feel the need to point it out this time as OP's retardation landed on Mars.

>thinking market cap is a influence on a speculative tulip coins value

H O L Y S H I T , this board has gone downhill lately.

Your tulip coin has no value, there is absolutely nothing behind it to suggest that it can't just drop to $1 tomorrow on the whims of retard shitcoiners. Every crypto is absurdly overvalued, but at least something like BTC or XMR has real use as a form of currency by regular people who aren't interested in speculation. LTC doesn't have shit.

You're embarrassing yourself, its value will increase on the positive news of segwit and atomic swaps, everything else you've said is irrelevant to its value surging.

It has no value retard, it has no use as a currency and will continue to not be used as currency for as long as coins like BTC and XMR exist. Any positive news on the technology of the coin is therefore meaningless, except in how dumbass shitcoin speculators will react to it. And if you're betting on a ridiculously overvalued cryptocurrency because you think you can predict the behavior of speculators in a bubble, and speculators as erratic as the average cryptotrading idiot at that, then you are so fucking retarded that you have no business trading with real money.

What is a "value retard"?

Wow everyone ITT is so bitter, which means everyone ITT is wrong and lost money

It's like normal value except it exists only in the mind of spackers like you

Are you sure you didn't mean to write
"It has no value, retard."?

What about my reply gave you the impression that I didn't understand from your first post what you were getting at? I don't give a fuck what I meant to write on an anonymous imageboard for retard shitcoin traders

I have been shorting bitcoin since 3k

I am up thousands from a 20-1 leverage.

At this rate I'm going to become a millionaire.