Why do you HODL?

Why do you HODL?

If your theory of a trade isnt going to your plan then why do you hodl?

Why not just sell as soon as it looks painfull and wait till it stops going down and then buy back as soon as it reaches the point where you sold?

only been trading for a little while but this seems to work well for me. If it goes up like I planned then great I was right and I make money, If it doesn't go up as planned then just sell and go to the next entry point

adds a lot of stress and micromanagement. also requires knowing how to time the market, or else you're catching falling knives

you only lose your money when you sell, and time in the market beats timing the market.

yeah well if I did what OP did I wouldnt be holding -30% bags right now

everything is lower than it was on the 26th where I fucking bought

fuck that hodl noise

if you aren't taking your money out on dips, you're not losing anything.

hodl

but if you let it slide to a dip then you lost out on potential reduction in price per share

its easy, get in low enough than these dips dont bother you

if you cant get in that low or early, resign yourself to a life of chart watching until the price may rise to a point where dips dont bother you.

its a lot harder to sit and hold than it is to try and day or swing trade, which is why only those privileged or smart enough to get in early get the chance to

>bought on the 26th
>thinks he has accomplished time in the market

>mfw my crypto bags went -60% before going 10x what they were from when I started.

You don't know shit.

if I sold at a loss immediately when I saw shit heading south, I could have bought now when things actually look like their floor and had an extra 30% shitcoins.

this shitty 'hodl' meme hasn't worked in the last month and a half. biggest bull run of all time is fucking over.

You cannot just "hodl" like a bunch of fucking retards anymore.

Yes we can since you seem to care so much. If you had nothing invested on it going down you wouldn't care/FUD about our loses.
Still 220% up from my entry point, by the way.

You haven't even been invested for 2 weeks you little bitch. Do you even have any concept of what a "long term" hold is?

Jesus christ dude, let your money sit...go outside, do something productive, get laid, whatever then come back and check on your shit in a year.

i've been here since april. not super long but you are fucking retarded if you think the market is the same as it was months ago.

90% of these coins are not fucking long term investments. they are shit to flip for more BTC. people only say that when they're fucking baghodling.

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm down 30% since the 26th after I bought the "dips". I'm pissed that I fell for this hodl meme when the market has clearly shifted.

Don't fucking delude yourself you retarded faggot, what the fuck am I gaining from one or two faggots reading my posts on some obscure forum in the middle of the night, aside from a venting outlet? You don't have enough money to shift the market in either direction.

You had to have a few extra chromosomes to buy anything biz was shilling in the first place. 1/3 BTC, 1/3 ETH, 1/3 LTC and fucking let it sit. Shit isn't that hard to figure out lmao

the fuck are you talking about? I didn't buy shit biz was shilling. Stop making these pathetic strawmen arguments.

90% of us are bagholding since june started. it's been a bear season since then. The majority of coins are down, the only one that is up since june is fucking litecoin and ironically for you, shit biz shilled like XVG and RDD. If I did buy these two when they shilled, I'd be up 20x. even fucking mooncoin went up 900% and is staying at 300% up.

Your logic is fucking faulty as fuck in literally everyway.

Again you retarded fuck. This is why we didn't want normies like you in crypto, because you panic at every fucking turn.

After you have held for about 2 years, you will see unbelievably high returns, higher than any stocks or other markets you can imagine.

THAT is what you're supposed to fucking do you stupid fuck.

2 fucking years. No selling no matter what. That's the way it fucking works.

nice just bought 100k

you lose money when it goes down in it's value

I've sold at the bottom before and couldn't time the bottom for re entry and end up losing more money. Not making that mistake again.

dumb nigger, no point in arguing with this fucking idiot

90% of these coins will not fucking exist in 2 years. the fuck makes you think you can pick the right ones?

"HODL" is a meme high IQ posters use to trick brainlets, it's only one step above "buy high sell low"

Bitcoin, eth, lite, monero, dash and maybe ripple. If you picked any of these instead of pnd shitcoins you wouldn't have to worry about your investments disappearing.