Is this a good time to short the S&P500?

Is this a good time to short the S&P500?

you should never short the S&P

ever

e-explain yourself

lol no.

tomorrow is going to be another huge day after the good job numbers friday afternoon.

if anything buy like a 3x bull etf for the day

buy high sell low

Its a good time to short your mother

short your mother if you want short

Never heard of this coin. Just bought 100k tho

Shorting the S&P500 is literally a meme stock brokers use to describe the positions held by idiots.

Stocks are not like crypto. In crypto, a strong trend usually means a big reversal coming. In stocks, everything is much, much slower. A trend in one direction is a sign that the trend will continue in that direction for a LONG time.

When job data was released, the markets didn't really do that much upward movement, even the US dollar index was like "meh". It definitely not really anything bad though, but don't go expecting huge gains today.

I made a contrarian buy in RAD after the price tanked when they cancelled the merger with Walgreens. It's still ripe for a takeover from something like Freds.

i short S&P 500 every day buddy .please kindly write your detais and i help you ok

No. Are we probably due for a correction? Yeah most likely. I wouldn't let that stop me from investing though...market timing is nigh impossible so you might as well just get in when you can yknow?

Dude don't EVER short crypto

What coin is S&P500 tho i cant find it on any exchanges

the symbol for it is

> FAG

>> FAG
>reddit greentexting

Well yeah, buy the dip.
That's different than trends. But I don't know much about RAD stock at the moment anyway.

If news comes out it changes everything.

>> FAG
>reddit greentexting
tumblr--->

i mean on one hand the only reason the stock market is still afloat is bc every time it begins to fall the fed lowers interest rates. the national debt continues to increase and Trump's plan would only cut it by a fraction. long term something has to give. either we default or print a shit ton of money, both of which will cause USD to collapse.

on the other hand I think most people underestimate just how powerful American bureaucracy is, and our money will continue to retain value only bc its backed by the strongest military on earth.

im still debating whether to buy into an index after the correction or put my money somewhere else and wait for the real correction.

Just short the Japanese index. It always goes down.

> im still debating whether to buy into an index after the correction or put my money somewhere else and wait for the real correction.

Same boat. Just opened a Roth and am considering grabbing a Total Stock Market ETF and just holding. I know as soon as I do that we'll enter a bear market with my luck haha.

I don't want to time the market but I also don't wanna be a retard and buy at the ATH

Buy Bonds
buy.... the diiiiiiiiip

DOO EET DO IT NAO