Blockfolio thread

Blockfolio thread. Also AMA if you want. I'll try to give some advice if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm too embarrassed desu

Opens portfolio.
Sees 0 antshares.
LMAOOOO

this

why would you have like 90% of your holdings in ETH right now

I only invest in projects I believe in.

I'm balls deep in ICN and CFI. Am I fucked

>obvious shill
almost fooled me, not

What potential do you really see for GNT?

No, fuck off

are you hodling CFI for 1+ yrs? What made you go in in the first place? & do you day trade or just invest and be patient to realize gains? Congrats btw that's a great portfolio i hope to reach one day.

explains the golem

kind of interested in it purely because i believe in their vision

I don't like to trade too much. Sure, it can go to 200 or even less, but it can just as easily be over 300 is EEA3 is anounced (which could happen any day now). Also, Metropolis is almost finished.

Looking grim as fuck

>Sia being your major investment
nigger what the fuck are you doing

Do you think a roast beef sandwhich is better with sharp chedder cheese or muenster cheese?

May as well get 800 more CFI

I bought most of it at ~300 sats and I was too retarded to sell when it peaked. Selling now wouldn't be worth it, so I'll be doing those farmers walks until the grave

ICN will likely have a pump before they launch their platform in August so I think you're good. CFI shows promise and it's really cheap right now.

It's a really interesting idea and they have a good team. It's going to take a lot of time to develop, so there will still be time to buy in. I'll probably buy more at some point.

Still OK but it would be nice if the market was better.

how much does Golem pay you to shill or are you part of the team?

1m CAD

what's that in real money?

LTC:
LZsPco4TaG8UUhdzZtjEF7b4eX439cqqY3
BTC:
16PSBnEHgcayDax2DkDJaur16VevCYRzQi
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

Any advise?

The CAD value went up, so meh.
I wonder how long until we're equalized and that joke stops being made.

Bo back to shilling Bitbean. As you can see I don't even have much GNT, but it is a good project. If biz actually invested in good coins we wouldn't see these retarded kys threads every time their latest shitcoin bubble bursts.

I would sell NMR, XEM and XRP and buy some ether if it drops any more.

Also ICN

It's not enough to be bothered if it's all wasted but rate my choices, am I screwed?

Generally I would base 70% of your portfolio on a 'safe' crypto that you believe in. Spread the rest on a few other cryptos that are more high risk. Try to get in early.

Sell golem and ripple and buy MONA

yeah i remember seeing you weeks ago, wasnt your sia worth like 2 million usd then? 0 :

Yep. But it'll go up so it's fine.
I don't really care since I won't touch my earnings for another 3-4 years.

just in case anyones ever had the problem i had, i was trying to create 2 blockfolios, seperate from each other to monitor 2 seperate investment strategies.
what i did was download the app "app cloner" and make a second blockfolio app ( it allows you to change the color and rename it so just do that so you know its the second one) The new blockfolio you made will be a fresh slate and seperate from your first blockfolio.
takes like 30 seconds, i hope this helped someone.

>36 cents on AGRS
but why

SOON MAPLE BROTHER
SOON

I still remember a time when the CAD and USD were equal, and Canadians kept jumping the border to buy some clothes and whatnot. It really pissed off people.

Guess where that LTC is going

nice blockfolio, nigga

The premise behind Agoras sounded fascinating, but I wasn't sure how profitable it might be, I'm going to hold it for a while though

What do you think of augur/rep?

I have no money in cryptocurrency, what should I invest in

lite, vert, golem

I hope it moons

I'd like to stop bagholding but I just know that when I sell I'll come back from work to find the correction ended and I missed out

This was off of a 3k buy. All time high was around 45k

Envious of some of the stacks in here

Pls rate and advise thx

Thoughts on IOC?

Only just started trading last week

Made a 300$ profit over night by buying MTL, Seems Good

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

Pls advise, tyvm

Sell BTC before segwit, put it in LTC. HODL on eth, sell the rest.

I'd daytrade until 0.5 then go all-in on one well-researched coin at a suitable entry point so babby's first moon pays off and he can diversify

Any advice? I just deposited for the first time on an exchange and every investment I made has gone to shit in the past (non crypto investments).

OP Where do you see ICN going price wise upcoming months? ive been debating adding another 1K ICN

Ride the waves. Fuck I wish I had even 1 100th of that - regardless of what the market is doing today.

If I you weren't a retard you would have managed your risk and could have easily doubled your money if you bought back in later

$10 each or i suicide

>not selling your ETH at 300 ATH and buying back in at the dip
Why would I want advice from someone who clearly doesn't actually know what he's doing and got luck with ETH?

What do you think of trust coin?

tfw down 10% on my investment

What's your damage the past few weeks OP? I think you are the user I'm trying to race...

I'm another user who got lucky, what's your advice for this month / year?

>you can predict the market with 100% confidence
teach me, sia is one of the coins out there with real value
it has also weak cometition and decent dev team

>Blockfolio thread. Also AMA if you want. I'll try to give some advice if anyone is interested.

2 questions OP since you seem like you know what ur doing. What will you be doing strategy wise from now until august. Also, thoughts on aragon? I ask because i really dig what they are doing and i like the devs doing but see no hype around the coin atm.

planning to hold for at least a year, don't need the money at the moment and if it's more than the $1000 initial investment I'll be happy

No, but you can understand it to make better choices. Which is why I sold my ETH at $360 for litecorn at $30 and. Hopefully when things are less stormy.I can buy other alts. Hedging your money into larger coins or fiat is during trending downturn is wiser risk management due to less volatility. Better to lose 10% than 50%. You can always buy back in and play the game. And you dont have to do 100% on any decision. Take some of that fiat and buy you a real doll to take your mind off of red markets.

>sold my ETH at $360 for litecorn
>Hedging your money into larger coins or fiat is during trending downturn

Textbook use of opposite of what you think, this user gets it.

What would you do with my pic related? It's not easy to take off as a poorfag.

>HODL
>set sell limits at around 2x of the coins' current values.
>wait for these coins to get pumped which should happen once every month.
>sell coins automatically during the pump due to preset sell limit
>reinvest in more promising coins like RDD or ANS
>???
>profit!

sitting on a ton of shitty STRATIS atm too. Waiting for it to get pumped and sell these empty bags.

Good work

What would you recommend reading for more knowledge in investing? And any tips on security/things to do starting out?

How to spot a LARPer whose is holding big BTC bags:

>posts 3 figure portfolio
>top 1 currency is ethereum
>HOLDS NO BITCOIN

I'd say at least 10, but it depends on how the rest of the market is doing.

I will be hodling for now. Like I said before I don't like to trade too much. I can see ETH testing 200 in the near future, but I also thing this bear trend will reverse in the next few weeks. Metropolis is coming soon which will be a major milestone, as well as a number of smaller events. A lot depends on how the bitcoin situation plays out. If you want to try to time the market I would recommend selling now and sitting on fiat. Then buy some quality coins if they drop any more.

As for Aragon I'm not sure. It looks like a good idea, but desu I don't know that much about it. I like to research everything about a coin before I invest, so I don't want to give advice about it. I only follow about 10-15 coins that I'm interested in.

Probably around 150k. I'm not worried though, because I cashed out my initial investment some time ago.

Buy some icn before the august pump.

Thanks. If you haven't already I would recommend first learning enough about crypto to be able to explain it to your grandma. There are lots of resources online. Then, keep up to date by reading news regularly and know the dates of major events and milestones. Research quality coins based on their idea, development stage, institutional support. Join communities like forums to get a taste of the sentiment. Learn some basic TA (it's mostly bullshit but it helps). Trade according to fundamentals or major milestones/events not shills on biz.

Will I ever recover? I'm still much on the winning side but shit man, I had 4.3BTC a few weeks back, broke below 3 today.
I've invested 900€ of my own money.

I will probably hodl until it goes at least x5. And I don't say trade. I believe in make a few good investments and waiting.

What the FUCK is happeninng I'm down from 500

My coins