What was the reason for there being so many unstable people in the SS ranks in Nazi Germany?

What was the reason for there being so many unstable people in the SS ranks in Nazi Germany?

Promotions depended on loyalty and ideology, not meritocracy.

It atracts those kinds of people

after 1942 it was clear they need to accept anyone

Jew fan fiction

Because Nazi Germany itself was ran by degenerates and mentally ill people.

t. jew

t. jew

Because it was a cuck movement that attracted homosexual degenerates

t. jew

t. jew

The Nazi leadership figured they could send Direlwanger east with an army of degenerates and kill two birds with one stone. They didn't expect him to decide to do something different and wiggle his way into their inefficient and charisma based bureaucracy. I blame autism tbqh.

t. jew

\Thread

Normal people would go insane over butchering so many civilians.

>What was the reason for there being so many unstable people in the SS ranks in Nazi Germany?

This is what happens when you build a political party of pseudo-nationalist LARPing, rampant racial realism, acceptance of atrocities, lust for war and, more generally, incompetence.

pic related: this guy was famous for shitting his pants on a daily basis
he also was a meth addict, had only one ball and killed personally his loyal dog

>had only one ball
The goat story is fake news.

>killed personally his loyal dog
I doubt the russians would have treated his dog nicely.

To answer OP sometimes political arms can scoop in some right batty people

>The goat story

HellI, did he really took his love for animals this far?

>he was famous for shitting his pants on a daily basis, was a meth addict, had only one ball and killed personally his loyal dog

>''n-no dude he had 2 balls''

lol

Well, first three are health issues and not something immoral

Traumatic WW1 experiences.
This should be obvious.

>meth addiction
>killing your own dog because you don't like it anymore
>shitting in your pants every 3 hours just to spite Eva, who will have to clean your messy undies later on

>not immoral

Meth was viewed as a normal medicinal drug in his era and he had it prescribed by his doctor. The pantspoopin´ was likely a result of all the meth.

>Meth was viewed as a normal medicinal drug in his era and he had it prescribed by his doctor.

the dude was 8balling meth and morphine he stole from Goring while shitting his pants and smearing some of that shit on his dog's corpse

stop defending him
also he killed lots of children in death camps: is that moral too?

>also he killed lots of children in death camps: is that moral too?
Yes, that was highly immoral.

Rest of your post can be compared to smearing fecalia on walls.

>Rest of your post can be compared to smearing fecalia on walls.

The truth is just too much for some people
As Hitler would say: ''ooops, I've just made a poopie''

>total war where everything is at stake
>get some crazy fucks and prisoners to hunt partisans and terrorise the civilian enemies
Considering the circumstances, it looks pretty logical.

>The truth is just too much for some people
whatever, tbqh

>As Hitler would say: ''ooops, I've just made a poopie''
I am just surprised no one tried to make Hitler iteration of the poo-poo pepe meme

The head of their government was literally a mentally ill meth addict an ex-con murderer. What did you expect to happen?

>meth addict

Please this fucking meme, I wouldn't have passed half of my classes without adderal, I can't blame anyone for relying on it since he was leading a country.

>dude Im a meth addict too (I had to be one, since I'm way too stupid to pass my shitty, easy undergrad courses), which means it's totally fine

Sure thing Cletus

Probably trauma and ptsd from ww1 and all the killings

> what is pathocracy
Andrzej Łobaczewski solved this riddle for you, my friend.

Maybe most of them were unstable, maybe they weren't

We'll never know, they lost the war

Methamphetamine was developed by the imperial Japanese for use as a battle-stim and wakefulness promoting agent in WWII, even the Allies wound up using it for those properties. Most dropped it cold turkey after the war, much like morphine/heroin in Vietnam. Therapeutic use and recreational use in a trailer-park bathtub are two principally different things, mmmkay?

Also, If Hitler was so bad, why make up Daily show tier insults when his repulsive legacy can speak for itself? It's childish.