Stratis

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/stratis-group-ltd.full-node?tab=Overview
azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/blockapps.strato-blockchain-lts-vm?tab=Overview
youtu.be/7irW8yS8ab8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ill be there to save you at 1135

Realistically, where am I gonna be in a year on this? 5 years? I imagine 8$ in a year probably, and as much as 25$ in 5 years. Thoughts?

>tfw only put 50$ in this
Thank god. Worst investment ever

Could be, I think it's probably going to become irrelevant very soon as coins with better teams, better PR, better roadmaps overtake it. Stratis's thing is introducing blockchain to the corporate world but I think corporations would be less than willing to work with a company that has a CEO who looks like a drug dealing thug.

i bought a bit for long hold, but srsly watch this :

azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/stratis-group-ltd.full-node?tab=Overview

Does that not sound promising ? MS is going full blast on cloud computing and they offer a combination of services with stratis & azure

So.. uuh... When should I buy some of this?

It is reaching an impossible low right now.

.t notbagholder

sure... but you realise anyone can list their shit on there?

azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/blockapps.strato-blockchain-lts-vm?tab=Overview

not exactly an exclusive MS deal

Bagholder here.
This shit is gonna moon or end up like DGB.
Lucky I invested what I could lose. Hope you cunts did as well. Not looking great at the moment...

Looking great for some short term gains if you buy in now.

Sorry bro.

I recall that ICO user who made a mil out of initial k on STRAT
I wonder if he managed to cash out already

This crash doesn't make sense or was this that much overvalued? -50% in two weeks jeez
At least I only bought at 189k

Now is great opportunity to buy stratis, it is ultra cheap.

Least, after august 1, stratis shoot up at least 10 dollars.

I think stratis is real deal, not some shitcoin, they have very good roadmap etc.

Is NEO over valued?

It think this as well, but the price is dropping like a sack of shit.

well, BTC's been in decline for the second day now and alts tend to follow or exceed its trend

you're right user. still, if you put the nignog ceo aside, the team knows their shit and worked for big companies in tech

Anyway i'm gonna sit and hold, we'll see what tomottow is made of _

How does this keep dumping?

It defies logic.

looking really unhealthy atm

Okay good. I wasnt fucking about to panic sell this shit.

Its way oversold, probably whales manipulating the market to buy back in more.

Why do people keep saying this? The price of BTC has barely moved. In fact, BTC is higher right now than it was 2 days ago.

Stratis will hit $15-$20 min by the end of the year, don't worry.

Well, given that the devs are dumping their bags right now, things don't look good, user.

why? because there's more immediate gains to be had on BTC/ETH-fiat/tether positions and there's comparative safety in staying there in case someone gets too greedy and fucks up the entire market

as soon as the trend reverses it all goes back to normal, at least that's how I'm imagining it

someone make it stop

i dont understand
positive news, it had the right trends
and yet it keeps being dumped into oblivion
can someone fill me in on this
is it just manipulation?

i smell manipulation

now it is chance to get rich, or poor.

If Stratis is succes, this price is dirt cheap, allso their is risk that Stratis is no succes.

I will personally murder this nigger fuck for making me lose money

Over priced?
Manipulation?
Nigger CEO?
BTC?

ANS kicking its ass is what's happenin

JUST

Nice meeting you guys

Theme song
youtu.be/7irW8yS8ab8

holy shit, it keeps dropping

i like how no one talked about stratis until now. everyone was silently, patiently waiting for their investment to pay off without fucking it up with attention.
thats why i expect it to be successful - its suddenly in the spotlight as the "buy low sell high" coin that ethereum was peddled as in 2016.
maybe im delusinal for losing half my money to my stratis investment, but i have a lot of hope for stratis future.

We meant it when we said it's a long term hold, back in April or so when it was at 50 cents.

you're still cucked hard for not selling at peak of 20x that

i mean i didn't sell ETH at $400 and i barely came to my senses first time it hit $250.

no one ever made money by being in a cult, do whatever profits you and let the markets decide the rest instead of praying to a shitty LBRY rip-off logo

i refuse to believe that the crypto market will never revive again, bringing stratis to new heights

its dropping because i invested in it sorry guys