Siacoin

Finally dumped—not because I hate the coin, but because idiots are so fucking emotional.

You had one job, hold a real coin in the face of bullshit ICO's, through SegWit which means a brighter future for bitcoin.

I love the markets, but I can't stand idiots who don't know how to assess. There needs to be regulation to keep idiocy off the streets.

Please think about what you are saying.

t. somebody still hodling

tfw buying the dip

Buying more once the real dip begins

I dumped around 500, on the way up, because it was clear there was too much lunacy. Withdraw almost 7 of my 1-bitcoin investment, waiting for the price to drop enough that I can buy back all of my original SC.

It's hard to say how long the ennui will last, I'll bet we have another few weeks of pink wojaks on the front page, and as dangerous as it is to use Veeky Forums as a source of news, I'm willing to bet that pink wojaks are a good enough proxy for sentiment analysis that I can roughly call a bottom when they stop.

You mean catching a falling knife

thank you just bought ur coins

so you dumped not because you are an emotional faggot like the ones you are describing but because there are emotional faggots?
I probably bought some from you them because I bought more a while ago.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Of course you may have bought if I sold.

You play the markets in terms of studying market sentiment not because you are interested in a mass fleecing of your portfolio.

Maybe learn how to read a fucking book. You are in a bear market.

Get good.

Man just dual mine it, sitting on 57k and my ether mining paid off my rig.

Long hold on SIA. Everything else is gravy.

no shit, genius. I bought Sia before it skyrocketed on poloscam, since then I kept a stash and use the rest to buy/sell to faggots like you that can't ride a fucking wave or that simply sell because they think that if they don't make 10x or a coin is not always going up non-stop is bad.
How new are you to life that you thought everything was going up forever and how fucking idiotic are you that you can't just adapt and keep getting money when others whine like pigs?

I used some gains from reddcoin to buy a mining rig. I regret I didn't cash out enough to buy to rigs instead. Got lucky with the gpus and payed less than 200$ for each one. This was two months ago.

I was there for the poloscam, but nice try. Made a nice 20K.

It's a matter of hedging the loss.

You learn cryptocurrencies and now think you understand markets?

Shut the fuck up faggot. No really.

Noice did you go AMD or Nvidia ? I am running one of each but considering selling all my 580's
(Currently in AUS they are selling +200 what I paid for them SECONDHAND ON EBAY LOL)

Hot tip is to watch on Massdrop. I just purchased 10 1080ti's for 2 rigs. Time to explore Equihash currencies a bit more.

final level of resistance now before it goes to 100 sats

better put on the strongest gauntlets you have sia holders, the moment you start to panic sell this shit is going down the fucking gutter

I made a nice 600% profit from sia, but I was expecting so much more....

Bitcoin is suppose to loose at least 47% of its current value before it rises again

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

it's not going to, no matter who said it was "suppose to".

Siacion is going oversold on the daily chart. We've hit the floor . Expect this thing to bounce

yeah now I'm bullish l0l

This.
Start buying. Don't blame us when you've missed out.

Yep. It won't bounce too hard though. I'm seeing resistance at 500 and 650sats. easy gains if you buy now.

> I am an idiot that bought at the top and a wek handed faggot but it is your fault not mine.

Top kek

OP, do you not realize the hypocrisy of your post?

Hurr durr—I think I know a think or two about markets adding topkek means such things.

You're a sideline faggot who doesn't read. I got in this at 40 sats faggot.

Do me a favor and get the fuck out of here and go buy some Ark

I'd rather be a pragmatist and actually make money. Get real and stop being an idiot. You need to know when to adjust your position

don't listen to them OP
they're dumbass toddHODLER and too scared of making trades

Thanks, user—I definitely won't listen to them. They get 10x on a shit coin and think they're Warren Buffet's step brother all of a sudden. Fucking hilarious.

>pragmatist
>idiots are emotional
>regulation to keep idiocy

assuming you sold at a loss, you're the prime idiot. most idiots at least made a little bit of money on these scamcoins when all the news was so positive about them. if it takes you an extra month to catch on, maybe this shit isn't right for you

>Keep em coming, more faggots who don't read.

Let me guess, you're a bag hodler?

Ark -> get the fuck out and go buy some. As a matter of fact, buy Digibyte and add to your bags since clearly you don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.

Too sad watching sia die...
Sold my 4 btc, investing it in dgb when it hits 450 sats or lower

It is sad. I love the company, but too many meme artists will ruin a good thing.

if you love them so much why don't you marry them?

>I now pronounce you, Husband and Kek.

Almost has a good ring to it

The price of the asset doesn't actually affect the feasibility of the tech, nor is a "crash" to 3x the May price going to sink the company behind it, whose current assets are mostly USD anyway.

if you love it then you should put a ring on it. pretty sure that nigger lady you listen to on the radio told you to do that a time or seven.

i sold a long time ago, primo idioto. i wonder what compelled you to even buy garbage like SIA in the first place.

In that case you're only slightly incorrect. The lower the barrier of entry, the more feasible it will be to compete with other companies in the space as hosts will use them. Why use something that's expensive?

It's strategic in some ways—yes I get your point about direct feasibility—but let's not lie to ourselves that there is no effect completely.

Owning the coin is not the same as owning the company, but to say there is no connection at all is... disingenuous.

All right shut the fuck up now. You get to kek once, but you're ruining a good run. Just like a typical Go buy Ark.

you use a lot of them fancy college words to say nothing.

Ah so you don't actually read about tech. Got it.

Done buying more bags? You couldn't tell me how a distributed system works, but who cares right? Let's buy without reading. To the moon right faggot? More Digibags for you.

says the little lady who listens to beyonce? that's rich.

Sorry that my vocabulary threatens your penis size and actually FORCES you to google something you don't know. Right faggot? Go buy BAT this time. No, I mean verge.

>lost money and opportunity
>proceeds to talk shit about a different scam than the one he was tricked into

YoU dIdNt ReAd AbOuT tEcH XD XD

pee peeeeeee nus so smarrr so very very smarrrrr

Hurr hurr hurr durr hurr...I meme all day. Make no money. Bitbean 4 me hurr hurr dur.

Thanks user

yes, this is why you sold today, and not 2 weeks ago. too slow, my man, it's just not for you.

Yes this is why I have other coins that make a paper loss slightly less painful. If you even know what that is, right?

Ark, go get some.

at first i thought you were a sweaty sperg salty about sia but now i see you're a larping pajeet on ruse control trying to dump his ark bags from the shitting streets of mumbai. well played.

Hah! Nice try. You're all over the place. I'm an user who is really a pajeet, but really I have Ark bags—which one is it faggot? You only get to pick one.

Oh wait, it's neither. Know why? Because I don't invest in stupidity and if I do, it's not for too long.

I could fucking buy you, put you on an Amex, rack up some rewards points and buy a sandwich with you. But since we don't have SummerFag Tokens maybe go get some Bitbean

i don't get to pick only one, pajeet who has ark and is shilling ark. i see through you. shh shhh. you talk too much. i like sandwiches.

Well that's too bad. You're losing the game faster than your shitcoin's marketcap.

How's your thumb from reloading Blockfolio every fucking five seconds? Fucking neckbeards.

And no, the sandwich isn't for you.

Fucking pleb.

>makes thread about how "emotional idiots" scammed him on siacoin
>spends hours having an emotional breakdown and typing idiotic, spontaneous word salads
again, we all know why it took you this long to sell.

How adorable. But let me tell you the different between me and you. I can afford to have this much fun in my summer home.

I can dump millions of Sia if I so please and reup when I want to. Don't mistake your stake in any coin for anything meaningful.

And 'we' as in you as in...irrelevant. There, much better. Don't make me get off this treadmill again.

why did you leave reddit?

nigga wtf are you talking about, that's 5th grade vocab LMAO

Don't mind him—he thinks his student loans are intellectual battle scars at even the slightest semblance of anything that isn't a meme.

I bought sia at 678 and I'm still holding faggots
stop being pussies, it'll go back up eventually

obviously the market is crashing, and its affecting all coins, but onn top of that , the devs just killed sia by making stupid decisions. introducing the asiic miner really was a terrible decision in my opinion and hurt the coin.

haha more pajeet word salad

How do ASICs hurt the coin? The effect is isolated to the consensus layer, which is arguably the least interesting part of Sia, and the effect will be to make this less vulnerable to hashpower attacks.

They don't. He just doesn't know enough to articulate why they still affected the price.

It's too late to say what the team should or shouldn't have done. But one thing is certain, the people who caused this at 0.02 cents didn't have an understanding of the consensus layer either.

Arm with politics surrounding decentralization and you'll have a dev team trying to attempt little damage control with incentives that are weak.

Weak incentives paint an unclear picture as does segwit. For then you have a bear market.

I'm back in when they can control their finances as any trader knows to pander to the bears in that time.

>But one thing is certain, the people who caused this at 0.02 cents didn't have an understanding of the consensus layer either.

Agreed. I guess my confusion is why people on Veeky Forums keep freaking out about irrational market behaviour in the middle of an ICO bubble pop (which was full of outright scams, not even techy ones, but traditional lying-about-having-a-real-product Ponzi schemes), and claiming that price movements somehow reflect real life things.

>this much fun
>losing money on a scam
nothing in this thread shows that you are having any fun at all. you're just some naive college kid who rambles about random shitcoins to defend himself by diversion. you made this thread yourself to talk about how you failed with this specific garbage, what's the point of trying to tell people off when you were attention whoring in the first place? admit your mistakes and maybe you'll learn from them.

when the dust has settled, will we look back and say that bancor caused all this?

Are you fucking done already? The conversation is attempting to change and this is what you're focusing on, hours later?

Go get Ark. And lots of it.

Elaborate user.

time flies on the shitting streets of mumbai.

I'd have no idea. Wanna talk about it champ?

What's the time in Pacific Standard Basement?

How the fuck do you expect any gains from HODLing a Coin that has an inflation of 300,000 per block ?

sure that's a racing stripe, if you consider diarrhea to be a sport.

I can't believe you idiots are still debating whether you should sell or hold your bags of altcoins...

If you didn't sell AT LEAST 3 weeks ago (for BTC, USDT and maybe LTC) then you are an idiot. And if you are still holding (or even worst : buying) now, then you will be bleeding money all summer. It will takes months if not years to recover.

DO NOT go against trends for fuck's sake.
Buy when the market shows signs of recovery.

ETH caused this. Bancor is just a drop in the ocean of shitty overpriced projects that will never be used.

>DO NOT go against trends for fuck's sake.

Don't bother. You can't tell summerfags anything. Mayfags are still deluded because they've never day traded real markets before.

>Inb4 what's an option, future, slippage, commission. Closers are for pros, openings for amateurs

you shit on a street though.

It pisses me off because people will end up saying "duuuh blockchain is a scam, I lost a shit ton on money investing in Scia and Stratis".

These idiots will kill this market with their bad investments.

I gotta hand to you, at least you know your place. Playing court jester in a land where there are sharks and kings.

Don't let it get to you too much. I almost did because I trusted that a level of stupidity would not break a resistance line.

You just can't trust people who don't know how to read about anything. We can't have regulation, but there has to be some way to keep these faggots from manipulating the price with their emotions.

Support*

>inb4 dyslexia kek

hahaahah. sharks can't go on land dumb dumb.

Uh street sharks? Youtube it

i could find a potty trained pajeet on jewtube too, doesn't mean it's real.

you know everythings gonna be up 10-25% in 2 days right? only literal tard babbys dump now

>buy high
>sell low

That's a very strange way of calling yourself a deluded faggot.

You're better than this, user

>Doesn't read that OP was in at 40 sats.

You know the drill faggot. Go buy Ark