I'm fucking panicking

Do I just hold and stop looking at my blockfolio for a couple days? I thought i bought the PTOY dip and then it just keeps going down, the entire fucking market is red and it'll just keep going down because of 1st of Aug.

The entire market is red because the bubble popped boyo. You should have sold weeks ago. Good luck.

Eth is fucked. The price was way over inflated due to ICO nonsense. I don't know where it will land, but my guess is it'll be a long time before it gets anywhere near 300 again. Bitcoin has to figure out it's segwit situation. Whatever the outcome, I expect things to get volatile, with possibly a huge dump. In my opinion you should have been in fiat a month ago.

These are long term investments, expecting it to double every week is a bit over the top. Many people don't know what they invested in anymore and can only see the dropping price.

If you wanted to sell, you should have done it a long time ago. These drops happened before and people felt the same way as people are feeling now.

My opinion is that the price of bitcoin is much lower now than it should be because of the uncertainty, and will probably drop lower (dont know how much).

But once the uncertainty is removed, bitcoin will boom and everything will boom after bitcoin has been boomed, and after that its probably a good time to take profits.

>Do I just hold and stop looking at my blockfolio for a couple days?

That's the best thing to do. Never ever sell low in crypto because the market can crash fast but it can recover just as fast.

Patientory is going to 0 long-term, so it's up to you whether you want to bet on a dead cat bounce.

check charts. Its never bad times to invest in crypto.

I'm just gonna hold and stay strong. I feel bad for people who've invested way too much for them to handle into crypto right now though.

you are a bagholder

many men before you have held trash all the way to 0

things don't always come back

Yes.

I don't mean just a few days.

Stop looking at your portfolio until March of next year.

I swear to god that's the only way to do this.

At this point. put it where its gonna count and hold it..
Id say dont pay attn to charts for few wks, but thats bullshit, i cant do it, also i guess its kind of wreckless..but the shits hard either way u do it
We all know soon as we sell its going to bubble again..
We need some anons to sacrifice themselves and go ahead and make some moves, sell your other shitcoins at a loss, and while ur at it might as well buy some mona..
If we all go all in on mona, we will rise again..

SODL

Pro-tip: you are the sucker

Hue hue hue hue HUEheuh ueh euhe

everything is going down but at least don't hold garbage like PTOY

This, everyone was saying that crypto will be fucked this summer and a good time to buy back in would be august.

they'll keep going down past 1st of august. also PTOY was proven as a scam so it will most likely get unlisted sooner or later. you can panic but it was a gamble like any other. just try again when something interesting comes out.

You bought a bunch of shitcoins at the high, and you're holding into possible a months long down run. You're going to be fucked if you don't come up with a better plan than hold.

>PTOY

This is surely just trolling... PTOY is trash, and anyone with half a brain would know that.

If you day trade look at blockfolio often. If holding, a true hold is months minimum. Your holding till devs next update or spike in price. Do research on your coins for projected planned dates, look at price whenever you want.
I personally use blockfolio for my daytrade coins and old crap coins I've aquired over the years(good money in selling them lately). I leave my long term holds out of blockfolio so I don't get temptations on selling. I check up on my longterms once a week or every other week.

Hedge your portfolio with some short selling.