Don't sell LTC

Don't sell LTC.
Chinks will save us from from crypto disaster.
Screencap this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/blocks/segwit2xhistorical
youtube.com/watch?v=K0YVbPSzNZ8
uk.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSDT/xWp3fjRM-LTC-medium-term-prediction/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm buying based on yuan chart

Love buying when everyone is hurting. Feels right

August 1rst literally everything will be recovering except LTC, which will tank back down to $4.00.

Why the fuck would you buy this?

because a) what everyone knows will happen never happens and b) always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

ltc is here to stay, it might dip on aug 1st but i even doubt that

Why would it dip aug 1? Isnt that when its getting bunch of hype new shit?

it might dip when btc problems go away and people come back from ltc to btc

it might go up with the markets, who knows

there is the outside chance that btc gets fucked and ltc moons hard but i don't thinkt that will happen

>random date
>if I repeat it enough maybe it will happen

Just quit guy. Anyone's paying you to be shilling on this board 24/7 or are you all in short?

Litecoin getting segwit is what im refering too. I dont know what your talking about

smart user. to those that don't get it: the arbitrage bots are currently offline (you can argue whether this is a sign of some manipulation or not, can also discuss the mysterious lack of sell walls on gdax), but on the asian exchanges LTC has been holding at 48-49 USD for hours now.. on shapeshift XXX -> LTC is happening a lot more than the opposite. it appears like after dust settles LTC will be fine.

even at ~$45-46, that's where it was just a few days ago.. fear and panic with LTC today unreasonable compared to other coins.

bro, LTC activated seguewitte areaddye

Tank to $4, idgaf nigga
They don't think it be like it is but it do

Ltc already has segwit
btc will get it on aug 1st and then ltc will go away is what the fudders are saying, i think it will stay - maybe dip a little

you think we will see 30ies again (USD), I doubt it but who knows

where can I check shapeshift stats?

>XXX -> LTC is happening a lot more than the opposite
If too many people are going into LTC just to bust their nut into BTC right before segwit, offer and demand will destroy LTC.

People think that after bitcoin goes Segwit, LTC will fail because it will be useless.
But you must face the truth: it is useless NOW, like almost every altcoin. If price would reflect utility, all altcoins combined would be less than 1% of crypto market cap.

You got it.

>btc activates segwit
>whenever btc gets the lightning network deployed so will ltc as it's the same tech
>btc-ltc atomic swaps inevitable afterwards

It's gonna explode right along with btc through this whole process. We might even end up with the networks sort of merged, ltc effectively working as one of the side-chains for btc scaling.

Might dip at times and might dump hard *after* atomic swaps are a done thing and hype dies down, but we will see at least 0.04 btc per litecoin at some point.

LTC is stronk. Not going to kill btc but it's on coinbase and the normies & chinks like it because they can buy 10 with their lunch money.

>btc activating lightning network
We will all be dead before this happens.

Things to keep in mind:

* People use LTC and various shitcoins for fast and cheap exchange transfers and service transactions.

* SegWit isn't a magic bullet that somehow allows a huge network like BTC to operate as smoothly as "lesser" coins currently do

* Emotion and speculation, both largely chaotic and related forces, are a huge pricing component when it comes to any currently notable crypto pair (BTC/fiat, LTC/fiat, BTC/LTC...)

* There's opportunity for profit somewhere in there but you're kidding yourself if you think it's something you can predict with any appreciable accuracy. Go in and have fun but understand that now more than ever, you're gambling.

Chinks fucked USA on rare earth. I'm hoping they do the same with ltc and make a Ching chong rocket to the moon.

Then get your business in order because signalling in favor of segwit2x is at 85%.

Im still holding it LONG on margin, bitches.

ETH is going sub-200 today, book it. Put everything into LTC.

10x margin on Quarterly LTCUSD futures. I began at 35USD and currently ~300% in plus.

One year from now I will be rich enough to own every woman on this world.

Don't ignore ancient wisdom of these yellow niggers

>tfw you were going to sell @ $50 but decided to put it off till the morning

LTC is among the most stable coins in the crash, and one of the few that has short-term moon potential.

Anybody selling you to sell LTC now is retarded. August 1 is a different story, but even then I don't think LTC will tank that hard. I plan to sell most of my stash by then though.

You are lucky man. Now you have time to think why that would be bad decision.

Too many people think that Segwit2x adoption will get above magic 95%.

but just look on this chart anons:
coin.dance/blocks/segwit2xhistorical

Since June 26. adoption is on stable 85% level. Only 10% to go, huh? Those 10% are the hardest 10% change their mind.

BTC will split. LTC will moon. Selling before August will be worst decision.

Tbqh this will be a hard decision, if Bitcoin splits Litecoin will go on a big moon mission. If it doesn't, it will probably tank.

I will just take the comfy way out and cash out 60-75% of my stash by July 28th-29th. After that we wait and see.

kek her net worth is 280kk

I will buy her 280kk yogurts with my litecoins

Is it good time to buy?

>chinks saving anyone

LTC is a stable currency it is rising steadily.... It will not crash... BTC will needa small brother like LTC.
Ethereum is readjusting and BTC is tanking... however, for the last hour EThereum and BTC are stable....
youtube.com/watch?v=K0YVbPSzNZ8
15th July and 21 July not long to go are the important dates followed by 01.August.
Long term they will moon.
One issue ethereum has is the amount of transactions it can handle per second, there is a need to increase this.... WIP

uk.tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSDT/xWp3fjRM-LTC-medium-term-prediction/

litecoin may rich $37 or below 29£

"secret mit project" bullshit

Ethereum may each $180