youtube.com/watch?v=Unkrzu7M3uI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indoeuropean language, near eastern genes

They came from the curse of Ham's line.

Four Sons of Ham (see map below):
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites, Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

There is only one race of human beings dude. Learn to say what you mean.

Steppeniggers.

**triggers the hittie**

>Jewish fiction
Fuck off christcuck.

>triggers the Afrocentrist
Ftf(y)

if we wanted to listen to what the Bible says about history we'd be in church right now

Yes, why know the truth when you can make up your own lies.

One day you will realize that everything in the bible is true.

one day.

>1257BC+3240
>still thinking qadesh was an egyptian win

The Hittites used to be the reason the bible was "wrong". Nowhere outside the bible were these people ever mentioned, so the bible must have been "wrong" about them.

Until they unearthed the entire Hittite Empire.

Now you don't hear so many people saying about how they were wrong about the bible, do you.

They just move on to other things, never admitting their own culpability in their own damnation.

You're pathetic

> muh technical draw

They wuz black

>one day everyone that ever made fun of me is gonna burn!

such lovely people you Christians are

>egypt begins its terminal decline right after ramses II
>technical

No after Ramses III

Fucked so hard by the Assyrians they ceased existing allowing the Greeks to colonize Anatolia.

Ramses II is the last time egypt is Great Again. Merneptah barely holds onto it and everything goes wrong after him due to that dynastic succession shitshow with Sipta/amenmesse/etc. Another dozens of ramseses after that isn't gonna fix that. Then it's berber/nubian time.

Given, none of that was caused by qadesh or ramses II directly. It's just that it was the last great age of egypt priior to the bronze age collapse, after which egypt could never compete again.

Literally Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7U-b2rdtwQ

What a moron you are. The Hittites were wiped out by the Gaska people, not the Assyrians.

> Not Available in Your Country

> wiped out
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syro-Hittite_states

Let me give you a rundown

>100 years ago archeologist hypothesizes the existence of a hitherto large civilization attested to in Babylonian records
>lol, if they were so big, where are their cities?
>uncovers their capital in a remote rural region of central Anatolia
>city is built on a series of rocky hills surrounded by desert
>no known trade routes or substantial source of food
>food is assumed to have been imported from over 50 miles away
>highly skilled engineering to make city habitable, pottery aqueducts and cisterns
>defensive city
>stairs carved out of the mountain rock
>miles of stone defensive wall arranged in three concentric serpentine belts around the city
>wall itself is 30 to 50 feet tall and 30 to 50 feet thick

>language is indecipherable, until realization that it is Indo-European
>high technology, first to use iron weapons rather than bronze
>mass armies, heavy three man chariots
>stalemate against Egyptians at Kadesh
>push the Egyptians out of Cannan after
>victorious general returns home
>gets into fight with his lackluster uncle who is king
>deposes him
>bonds of loyalty shattered, multi-generational civil war ensues
>hypothesized grain shipments that feed the city get cut off
>most of library and treasury are removed from palace, palace is torched
>???SEA PEOPLES???
>too late to help Wilusa against Greek pirate king Agamemnon

>only one race of human beings

>stalemate against Egyptians at Kadesh
Strategic victory you mean. Funny that Ramses hid his victory stele in Nubia, far away from the prying eyes of traders in the north.

>Redpill me
Fuck off.

He's objectively correct, race is a spook.

>There is only one race of human beings

Bait harder.

No. The Hittites collapsed because most of their lands were annexed by the Assyrians.

>what race were they?
Kurds

The Assyrians were the main cause, but there were a great deal of events occurring simultaneously. Blaming the Assyrians alone is like saying the Huns destroyed the Western Roman Empire. They were the main cause, but other factors also played a part.

>Hattusili's son, Tudhaliya IV, was the last strong Hittite king able to keep the Assyrians out of the Hittite heartland to some degree at least, though he too lost much territory to them, and was heavily defeated by Tukulti-Ninurta I of Assyria in the Battle of Nihriya. He even temporarily annexed the Greek island of Cyprus, before that too fell to Assyria. The very last king, Suppiluliuma II also managed to win some victories, including a naval battle against Alashiya[49] off the coast of Cyprus. But the Assyrians, under Ashur-resh-ishi I had by this time annexed much Hittite territory in Asia Minor and Syria, driving out and defeating the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar I in the process, who also had eyes on Hittite lands. The Sea Peoples had already begun their push down the Mediterranean coastline, starting from the Aegean, and continuing all the way to Canaan, founding the state of Philistia—taking Cilicia and Cyprus away from the Hittites en route and cutting off their coveted trade routes. This left the Hittite homelands vulnerable to attack from all directions, and Hattusa was burnt to the ground sometime around 1180 BC following a combined onslaught from new waves of invaders, the Kaskas, Phrygians and Bryges. The Hittite Kingdom thus vanished from historical records, much of the territory being seized by Assyria.[50] The end of the kingdom was part of the larger Bronze Age Collapse.

>defensive city
>food is assumed to have been imported from over 50 miles away
Who thought this was a good idea?

I guess it made more sense at the time.

A city with a view

This section was the palace, built on top of a heavily fortified acropolis.

Modern people climbing the rampart which led to the main gate.

is that horse peeing on that guy

They were undoubtedly an Indo-European people, not just in language but in culture as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=3O1tJBoraWU
youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Unkrzu7M3uI

>nordicism channel

A mix of proto-Scythian Aryan steppe nomads and aboriginal Caucasian/Anatolian people.

its like Jack Chick is still alive, by golly

were they contemporaries to the babylonians? could conan the barbarian have walked among them or was that earlier?

That's beautiful user! Too bad it's now under turkroach territory together with so many treasures and sites.

He's right, though. People who never give the Bible any credit as a historical source are just as bad as those who take every word of it at face value.

Most people are spergs who lack the ability to accept anything which isn't bare bones, black and White or a dichotomy.

Of course you're right. Atheist will never admit it.

It's obviously a chariot race idiot

literally hititler

Fucking kill yourself you racist piece of /pol/ shit.

If I ever saw one of you fuckers on the street I would fucking kill you.

Hittitler

What a gullible tool you are. Did your priest tell you these lies?

>&Humanities

Two nukes weren't enough.

>HURR the assyrians destroyed the Hittites!11!

I said they were the main cause, nothing more and nothing less.

They didn't do the killing blow but they were largely responsible for their collapse.

Read a book you dumb cunts.

>the Hittite alliance with Egypt aganist Assyria was just a false flag!11!
>the territories lost to Assyrian armies in Syria and Lebanon weren't real!11!

Never heard about that being an argument against the bible, what I do know is that hittite is a misnomer of the empire that stems from the initial identification of the empire with the biblical hittites or hethites

There was a myriad of reasons but the Assyrians were one of the biggest factors moron.

Hard to believe as it is very rare for a state to completely dissolve a civilization without other factors being the actual killers

dey wuz indoeuropeans n shit
they worshipped da storm god
dey had cities n chariots
they fought da egypshuns