100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba confirmed!

100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba confirmed!

INB4 nice 100k!
This is a official meme free thread if you post memes you will (I repeat) YOU WILL be IP banned from Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/60
techcrunch.com/2017/07/09/stripe-alipay-wechat-pay/
cryptocoinsnews.com/stripe-strikes-major-fintech-deal-chinas-alipay-wechat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, I just bought 100k.

nice OP I just bought 100k

Confirmed where?

ANS not doing too well today, and for some reason has been below Yunbi's price for a few days now.

nice dude, bought 100k here keep it up and buy 100k!

Confirmed on Chinese message boards they went really deep into it. Held up alright with the whole market hugely down

If that actually happens OP, I will break out the old knee pads and suck you off.

Yeah, I was hoping it would hold that 265k plateau though. Still, not down that badly compared to many others, within the same percent range as LTC and ETH.

>ANS not doing too well today,

dude.. take a look at the BTC and the rest of the market..

Same here, I bought the 265k plateau then it dipped again immediately afterwards.

DAMN YOU NIGGER ANTS, WHY TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS?

Y u always lying

lean how to read mandarin

so what will this do to the price

I know right. Every time these FUDers attack ANS for "not doing well" it's on a day when literally every crypto is not doing well. Hmmm, perhaps they are retarded??

Links?

Faggots have been saying this for days but never post proof. I think they're just faggots.

给我看看吧傻逼

I've been waiting all day for this fucking thing to drop and it hasn't

Learn to take a screencap, shitheel. I can read mandarin. Post the proof.

this is going to be another DGB, isnt it?

What if I told you...there is no bottom.

very possible

They're shilling:
antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/60
It only mentions a co-operation with some faggy incubator in faghai
骗人来来给我们介绍吧

recheck the /blog on saturday

Lol, ms and Alibaba..get the fuck out of here with this lie shill newfag

So no announcement has been made and your a filthy shill.

Why don't you just screencap the posts claiming these partnerships?

why the fuck would they announce it before their announcment date on the 15th are you a retard? this info has come from contacts to people working at alibaba its been talked about all over the chinese chats

>100 hours until ANS Conference announces partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba confirmed!
Post link

>Confirmed on Chinese message boards they went really deep into it. Held up alright with the whole market hugely down
Post pics of weixin chats or actual links

Confirmed for larping delusional shill fag

techcrunch.com/2017/07/09/stripe-alipay-wechat-pay/

"U.S. firm Stripe said today that it has agreed to global deals with Alipay and WeChat Pay, two digital services that dominate consumer spending in China. Alipay, which is managed by Alibaba affiliate firm Ant Financial, counts over 500 million users, while WeChat Pay — the digital payment feature within China’s top chat app WeChat — claims more than 600 million users."

Looks like Alibaba's gearing up to enter crypto and it could mean a partnership with a blockchain platform is next.

Anyone know any promising, Chinese blockchains?

Ones that are ready to be deployed now?
No.

cryptocoinsnews.com/stripe-strikes-major-fintech-deal-chinas-alipay-wechat/

"In the United States, Stripe has notably enabled merchants to accept Bitcoin payments both domestically and internationally. First launched in early 2015, the integration came following a near-year of testing. “Stripe charges just 0.8% per successful Bitcoin transaction, capped at $5. There are no other fees,” the company added."

>Come home from work
>see next dip
Well ok this is not what I expected but ANS better ramp the fuck up because I already moved up all my free money into this yesterday.

>Buy the rumour, sell the news
Anybody who doesn't sell all their ANS before this "conference" starts only has themselves to blame.

we sell whenever the parabolic surge in price happens. nobody knows exactly when.

If this downtrend for crypto as a whole continues when the conference pump happens then odds are it will be a huge pump.

People attempting to recoup losses on what they think is a moon mission. Pumping it even more.

The crash will be spectacular.

Perfect. That means maximum ants gains

Why the fuck hasn't the pump started yet? Last time the pump started like 4 days earlier.

Because the slants decide when it gets pumped and they are asleep.

patience. the later the pump starts, the more crazy good it will be.

Very fake news. Stop shilling. It makes the coin look bad.

said ans good bought $4000 when will moon???? AAÀAAAAAAAAA

If you want to step up your ant farming, add me on Skype: CryptoChink

Post the link right now or shut the fuck up faggot.

Tired of these fucking summerfags

id rather just talk with people about ANS anyone have a discord we can talk ans with? im also bored and could use some company. all im doing is staring at my wallet and thinking about what the chinks are doing.

So is this our official thread or is it one of the other 50 ANS threads? Honestly I fucking hate this board sometimes. Why can other boards keep their shit together but here we always have dozens of threads for the same shit.

>announces partnership with Microsoft
you said this a month ago
this is the reason this coin is shit and will always be shit