I'm literally going to kill myself. I've lost my college fund to fucking crypto...

I'm literally going to kill myself. I've lost my college fund to fucking crypto. I'm actually ordering a helium tank with my remaining bitcoins

Fuck you all, you made me excited and convinced me that I'd go to "lamboland". I always made fun of people falling for ponzis but I fell for the biggest one of them all.

I hope you are happy, I'm going to die because of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/august-1st-hijinks-and-what-to-do-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=seO0K4nlOwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The price of Helium will plummet right after you buy your tank

I kinda like your hair and beard style. It's funny lol

Is that you OP?

Send me some BTC before you croak nigglet

I don't care.

Yes it's me. I want to remember my face. Remember the face that you have all caused to disappear

Nice, just bought 100k!

Prettt sure helium demand will increase due to people like OP needing to kill themselves

You can use cheap nitrogen instead

hey beans send me 0.5btc ill send you a fart tank filled with my farts, i doubt it will kill you but it will make you remember why you want to live

at least have some common decency and livestream it

Holy shit you look like my roommate. He hasn't been home in days

suicide is not the answer, user.

you helped fund someone else's lambo, sharing your money with others is good karma.

LARP

time stamp or gtfo

I don't believe anyone actually looks like that unironically.

Wow such drama, very upset, much sadness

If you're such a weakling that you can't hold out for less than a month then you need to seriously work on yourself

Hey guys, don't forget to buy into the nitrosuicidecoin ICO. Mad gains are to be had. Rope not included.

lol neckbeard

thanks for buying my bag idiot

kys

I got an idea, start streaming it and ask for donations for your funeral then when a retard drops you 1$ run with it and become a god among men

>can't take responsibility for his own stupid ass decisions

money comes money goes

death is forever

man up faggot and get earning

What's a "bag idiot"?
Did you mean: "Thanks for buying my bag, idiot."?

The riskier the road the greater the profit

-Ferengi rules of Acquisition

These keks are inconceivable man

Buying all the helium

kys grammar fag

How much did you lose dollar-wise? I've lost $6000 in a single day on stocks. Just remember how much money you will make in a full lifetime.

I'm sick off you selfish faggots not streaming it or doing something ebin before you hero

>ordering a helium tank
OP making bad choices even for the last time kek
you just can't win right?

What did you buy?

>I hope you are happy, I'm going to die because of you.
if that's really your picture then I am.

Yes, this is actually a painting.

Anyone notice every coin plummeted at the same time?

Is invest my life savings into SuicideCoin (KYS)

Yeah cos that shit is probably driven by AI and those who control it

Helium set to MOON. Nice, just bought 100k.

I dont mind that your face is dissapearing. Bitch got Ponzied BTFO

kek

top lel

thanks for buying my BAGS

aAHAHAH

Oh good god. Get a grip. You're a fucking neckbeard.

You wanted female touch more than you wanted a lambo. The lambo was merely leverage.

Pce faggot

Hold and you'll be up in a year. Don't be a retard.

Top kek

before you go, use that razor you plan on slitting your neck with to at least shave your beard so your parents don't have to look at that disgusting thing at your funeral

damn man...that was topkek. Uppercutted that nigga off the stage type shit

god why is fp always bp

>you made me excited

You look like you're preparing to blow yourself up. Pic related.

>Yes it's me. I want to remember my face.

You look like Steve Nojobs.

Should have listened to the GH blog op

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/august-1st-hijinks-and-what-to-do-about-it/

dude do not kill yourself over a loss of a few thousand dollars thats ridiculous. college is cheap as fuck if you want it to be and are willing to make quality compromises. i.e. go to community college and transfer after 2 years into a state school. work very hard at cc and you will most likely receive grant money. take a loan out for your remaining 2 years of in-state tuition and pay that shit back in no time. you never had an inherent right to get rich off currency speculation. this is nothing more than gambling. don't end your life over it.

This guy right here deserves a moon ride this week

Why are you talking like a faggit?

this...

I don't believe you.

Anyway just in case you mean it. I lost 3k from a total of 8k in a Kraken hack (no 2FA) and the great bitfinex hack a year ago. I perservered and made two lambo's. These waves come and go lick in the sea bro. Just catch the next one bro!

You're a tard because you consider suicide. But tardism is nothing to be ashamed of. There are plenty of tards living awesome lives.

Now shave your beard and cut your hair (the glasses are ok. Shape up and get pussy or just shape up. Or go to thailand fuck do I know.

Anyway try to live a little before you decide to not live at all.

Look at it from the bright side: you could've actually spent this money on college which is a negative yield investment.

6/10 Bait

One piece of advice: get a hooker

100% srs. After you nut you'll feel better

>people tell me kraken is better than polo
>polo has never been hacked

Lmaoing at ur life

always nut before making big decisions. that's good advice my friend.

>That feeling when you shorted 100btc earlier today and the market crashed because(?) of it
lmao

hahahahaha

Have you sold your whore mothers gold, çopur?

btw I know the OP, he invested all in DGB some months ago iirc, ebin.

a post that's neither underrated or overrated

dare i say... properly rated post?

>Blaming others for your bad decisions

Shouldn't you be raising a barn sometime tomorrow?

Also, give me your bitbeans. You don't need them.
2XbFj7LPiVPUVjYYUgUSyN1DVDZtafpfmA

youtube.com/watch?v=seO0K4nlOwM