I make custom aquariums

I have made a few and sold them to friends and family, and already have everything necessary to make them, but what, if anything, will I need to start selling these online, I mean in the way of licences etc?

Picture is not one I made btw. Just one I found on google

Post one you made so we can tell you if you should quit your day job

Here is my mates that I made and put in

Bump

dem hideous silicone edges

god that is ugly

No offense cause I like the tank but that tiling looks like shit. I do not know if you did it since you said aquariums but holy shit that tile...

Tank is cool but wtf did u install it in a gas station bathroom???

Kek

they have a point though, the aquarium is ok the wall is awfull

this is really not comfy tiles

Tiling is shit, I like what you're doing with the design but try to increase the sleekness. Those big white lines on the sides look bad.

how long have you been making aquariums?

this should be illegal and a high felony

Did you do that tile work? Because I can't believe someone would actually pay to have their wall fucked up by tile work like that.

try to make a really big one and drown yourself because that shit is offending to the society

good fucking god that is awful

i would expect to see that in china town in some bathroom

asian detected

The tank looks good, but everything else is a mess. Are you responsible for that awful tile work?

Late reply I ahve been out and I did the tiling. This isn't about the tiling though. I have never claimed to be good at tiling. They were just a favour

A favor to someone you hate I presume? What the fuck man

Tf is wrong with the tiling? My mate was over the moon with it?

does your mate happen to live in a gas station?

that's fucking terrible. the tank is overstocked so all the fish will be stunted and dead soon. is that a bala shark in a tiny 30 gallon tank? decorations are crap and looks like a pain in the ass to maintain.

i like the tiling font listen to these guys

Holy fucking shit I built the tank and gave a hand with the tiling, I did NOT stock the fucking tank and did NOT choose the stupid fucking ornaments can I just have a critique on the tank and my original question answered please?

My advice, to avoid a headache of paperwork and shit...set up your LLC as providing "Custom aquarium installation services" - a lot easier to set up agreements that are service contracts instead of becoming an authorized seller of this or what.

Also avoids products liability issues when someone inevitably drowns in one or electrocutes themselves or the expensive ass fish get sick. If you have any questions about establishing an LLC or writing a service contract or whatever let me know.

Thank you so much for this reply! That is the only question I have for now anyway.

Should've cast molded with acrylic to avoid those disgusting seams.

did you have any say in the choice of tile? this is important so i can answer your original question.