What race was pharaoh Senusret II?

What race was pharaoh Senusret II?

chinese

Egyptian? Unless it's a foreign dynasty like the Ptolemaic.

Actually it's senusret I
>Senusret I, also anglicized as Sesostris I and Senwosret I, was the second pharaoh of the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt. He ruled from 1971 BC to 1926 BC, and was one of the most powerful kings of this Dynasty.

KANGZ

POL PLEASE LEAVE
PLEASE LEAVE POL
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Non-white and non-black.

Applying the notion of "race" (invented in the Age of Discovery) to Egyptians is anachronistic.

Upper Egyptians are probably the bulk of the Ancient Egyptians. Hate to admit it, but under our current paradigm, many of them would fall under the category of black There is a kernel of truth to the afrocentric stuff . This all still has nothing to do with African-Americans of course who hail from West and Central Africa.

and pic related is some Upper Egyptian on the darker end of their spectrum.

Having dark skin doesn't always mean you're black. Notice the statue's straight nose and thin lips which can't be found on blacks.

Not black. Again dark skin doesn't remove the obvious caucasoid features he has.

You understand most of their population centers were in lower Egypt, right?

He has thick lips here

Japanese of course. Yugioh is obviously 100% historical fact

>You understand most of their population centers were in lower Egypt, right?
I'd like a sauce on that. in any case, its pretty clear from their art that the majority were the browner types you find in Upper Egypt.

Eurasian.

No different than a modern Egyptian of today

Finnish

Bullshit.

Probably Coptic, the indigenous pre-Arab Egyptians.

He looks like he's from India.

Tbh a pharoh could look like Morgan Freemen or Denzel Washington or Pharrel and people would deny their blackness.

Idk why you'd ask this, Westerners especially on Veeky Forums are in deep denial on many matters relating to the people's of Africa

He actually looks blacker than Morgan Freeman.

>not black
>obvious caucasoid features
he also has "obvious negroid" features aswell, where I come from, he'd be called black by many

Copts are genetically identical to their fellow Egyptians

>where I come from, he'd be called black by many
Where at? He looks muslim to me (new zealand)

The US...he looks like many mixed basketball americans....also "muslim" isn't a race, i assume you mean arab?