Why the FUCK did i decide to enter this fucking market in june?!?!

Why the FUCK did i decide to enter this fucking market in june?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You talk like that's a bad thing

by the year 2020 none of this will matter

i dont give a shit out 2020, this is 2017

i'm not fucking bagholding for 3 fucking years nigger

Waiting just 1 more month would have allowed me to buy twice as many coins with the same amount of money so yeah it feels bad.

Are you sure? It's a market and anything can happen in a market. Stick with the fundamentals and leave emotion out of it and you'll be fine.

the people who are rich on bitcoins bag held it since 2011. you're not better than them.

Well if you want dosh you should.

Sure about what nigger? It's a fact that today every single coin i bought is worth 50% less then 1 month ago when i got them.

That's your fault for not having a sell discipline and sticking with it. People get raped buying and holding all the time in stocks. It applies for crypto as well. Learn some fundamentals and get gud.

And I'm the nigger? Faggot please.

Boo hoo hoo. Poor user has to hold bags for an entire month.

Why would i sell at a loss when i know the market will bounce?
All i'm saying is that i found the worst possible time to ENTER the market

This, it's like everyone here is either larping as High schoolers who have lost their allowance or have never read any credible financial literature like Graham.
I find this board ridiculous and I'm not surprised people lose when they try to day trade on a speculative market.

The only thing Veeky Forums is good for is knowing what coins to avoid became they are just going to be pump and dumps because holding a coin for a weak makes you a bagfag.

This board is all Barbra Streisands and I really hope everyone of them sells in the red.
Thanks for the sale.

if you're not stocking up on all the coins you can. you're doing it wrong.

when people sell, you buy. when people buy, you sell.

your mentality is the exact opposite.

You clearly have no buy or sell discipline. I bet you bought it because x person said to. Now you're left holding the bag, literally, while someone else was doing real research and got in early and sold for a profit.

They took you to the wood shed and had their way with you. Now you're hoping and praying that the pump and dump is going to get high enough so you can sell and maybe break even. Or the dead cat bounces higher than it fell. Markets rarely do what you want then to do.

The market schooled you and you have no one to blame but yourself, was the lesson worth it?

>zero long term thinking
>driven by impulses
>wants everything NAO
>calls other people "niggers"

I just buy when people sell and then hold.

I bought GNT and ANS as a 3-5 year investment, not selling any time soon so stop bullshiting.
Again, all i'm fucking saying is that if i would have bought them today i would have twice the amount for the same price.
The market is CRASHING so any coin i would have picked would still get me to the exact same spot.

*the value of your investments can fall as well as rise

>Market is crashing
What is shorting the market?

>High volatility market for 3-5 year investment, buying and holding.

Ok user, have fun with that.

I seem to be the only one understanding what you say

I bought ETH, sold at a profit and have traded some ANS for a few weeks. I'm still in the green on my initial investment... I'm 100% NEO for the next 6-8 months at least.

>buys cryptos as longterm investment for 3-5 years
>one week in, loses his nerves and starts emotional threads on 4chins

youre not gonna make it OP

this is a beautiful time
look how crushed golem is, im buying the shit out of it every drop

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin

NOW YOU TELL ME

>
>I seem to be the only one understanding what you say

Thank you user! Glad to see that there are in fact a few intelegent human beings on this board among all the larprs and shitposters.

>the fundamentals
lthere are no fundamentals whatsoever. Every lolcoin is built entirely on hype, momentum, and speculation. The feeling of panic here is the same as in the overall market which means yes, you should sell now.

you sold right?

Doesn't Golem have an Innovation Gap and require a technology which hasn't been invented yet in order to even work?

Yea, good luck with that investment.

we have ids here son

im tireeeed of this

soooo??? HODL OR SELL???

PLEASE ANSWER, I WANT TO BE RICH, I DONT CARE IF LONG OR SHORT TERM... JUST I DONT KNOW WHAT THA FUCK DO.

God damn that pic is hot

And yes I feel you I lost like 75% of my stack this month. Hoping I can make it back in the coming month after aug 1

you have to go back to /pol/

>when you realize white people are actually the retarded inbred sub-humans

wew lad

This isn't even the beginning of the sell off. Wait a few more weeks and watch this house of cards come crashing down. The Whales that manipulated this market are selling and you plebe's will be holding the bags.

fundamental analysis does nothing in the crypto to be honest. maybe for longs but not for short term investments.

The fundamental analysis is investigating the team behind the coin and whether they're just fucking around or are serious

It's quite simple. If you are panicking, you are thinking things will keep going down. Why not sell then? Sell and buy back cheaper later, then when it eventually goes up (if you believe it will, and have evidence to support that), you'll make back your losses.

Don't be afraid to sell if you don't like what the market is doing. It's stupid to torture yourself with hodl and keep losing money.

You bought in at the wrong time, definitely not an optimal time. Thousands of others did too.

weak hands.

>just do whatever your emotions tell you

LOL great advice user

>Got into Crypto at the end of May
>Lost like half of my investment
>Bought about 600 ANS at 1.50
>Bought NMR before the first pump at about 50 and sold at 150
>Now have 1300 ANS

I don't know I feel like my timing was great. I would be super in the green because I bought like 80K trig before it pumped but sold all of it because I didn't think anything would happen in august. That is my only regret so far. That and not selling all of my NMR at $150 instead of just selling enough to get my investment back.

heh, this

New to trading since mid June (facepalm), down 30% of my initial investment. Chillin with my USD right now, and glad of it. I'm through playing guess the bottom.

Sitback, watch the chart, wait for it to move sideways, check for signs of resistance, if it holds you're at the bottom. Buy or find a new pet to watch

Read Graham you pleb. Better yourself

>holding 1300 ANS in July 2017
a true champion of retardation