Conference is in 5 days, its the last dip

Conference is in 5 days, its the last dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>first they ignore you
>then they laugh at you
>then they attack you
>then you win

how much are you shills getting paid? who taught you gooks english? ant a scam, everybody knows that

4th time.

Yes we know ANT sucks. We're talking about ANS here. Try to keep up, user.

Really now. You guys think it will get to 420 any time soon?

I need to sell off my bags.

Nah. 320 or so tops.

Did statistical ANALysis. Seems like a pump is inevitable, either starting now or starting in 40-60 hours. Screen cap this and post if I am wrong.

I'm an ANS bag holder, but really what's going to cause this 3rd pump without substantial news?

I mean everyone had their panties soaked when they heard of a potential partnership with Microsoft and Alibaba.

Now, what is there to really cause it to pump?

I'm getting paid 1 btc a day. Easy money.

>muh conference
we know how last one ended

how do I get in on this

HODL

Potential partnership with JD's cloud computing division, but nobody seems to notice how massive that would be, which is fine, because if it happens, I'll be in lamboland, and in the meantime I can keep accumulating cheaply, especially with the bittrex summer sale in full swing right now!

guys all thisn lamboland talk is making me want to throw another 100$ into ANS. just started investing today so this si my personal money. pls tell me to stop.

> just started investing today so this si my personal money

As opposed to what? Your welfare check?

starting sound eerily similar to DGB. I bet it's going to tank like nothing before once the conference turns out to be nothing more than hype.

You'll just deny or not get online. Own up when I post this. Or summerfag

it might as well be me and my wifes household income is only 66k. i work at a prison.

Thats why you sell hours before the conference, remember buy the rumor sell the news

also ANTSSSSSS IN MY PAAAAAAAAAANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you can sign up here friend

kys.com

that website told me to kill myself. is that a joke?

It's actually just a normal dev conference. People here are fucking retarded and act on FOMO. Read a bit more than Reddit headlines and you'd know what you are getting into. Cucks like you are bound to stay poor.

Hmmm, okay, if I am wrong hope you won't murder me through the internet.

I know right. The future of this coin is so fucking bright.

problem is; what rumor? There's no hype for this conference

>this is the last dip

kek

Maybe do some looking dingus. It's all over the web.

>Not even fucking visiting the Kentucky Yacht Services site.
What the fuck are you? Poor?

The pump will be limited because a lot of people are pulling out into fiat. Bitcoin is going to hit 2000 USD at the very least.

ANS would probably be mooning to 400k if we weren't in a bear market right now, but it is what it is.

Interesting that Bittrex has stayed quite a bit below the Yunbi price for a few days now. Seems steady at 270k on Yunbi, while it is below 260k on Bittrex.

Because westerners just don't get how disruptive NEO is going to be to China. The Chinese do.

BTC splitting into Bitcoin Classic and Bitcoin is going to kill "bitcoins" but new king will be born NEO

What the fuck is Kentucky Yacht Services user? Sounds kek

this coin will be the biggest mistake in your life

mark my fucking words

the fuck do you think they will announce at the conference? a new skin for the wallet and a new name, thats what. thats literally everything they have on their roadmap and that is supposed to raise value? just sell the shit you have and pick between btc, eth and ltc. other "cryptos" are just meme ideas and dreams that somehow lure millions of dollars from fucking clueless idiots like yourselves

It's actually a great sign. Every time Bittrex is more than Yunbi it crashes fucking hard.

Every time Bittrex is below Yunbi a pump happens. You know the pump is over when Bittrex is ahead of Yunbi for a while.

It's bizzare how reliable the pattern is.

There's still time to get on board user. Don't be salty. When we're at 20+ then the window will be closing fast....

Ant Bitch More Like Lick My TAiNT Bitch

>implying the antshares dbtf system isn't superior to any other coin you named

hello fbi

nope not selling. That coin has the potential to become the 3rd or even second of the market. And if that's not the case, it will still be MUCH higher in two months than what it is now.
Not selling, sorry.

I have 4 antshares. I'm currently sat here browsing lambo sites wondering which model I'm going to be buying on the 15th. The plebs are going to be grovelling that's for sure. Bear market? More like fart market am I right guys!

We matrix now

>having less than 20 ANS

at best, youll make 4-6k in a year or two

Antshares you go big or go home, you are wasting your time with that

yup. you gotta have 500 bare minimum to be in the ant club.

Shit, I bought more BTC and ANS yesterday thinking that was the bottom.

I only have 130. Trying to accumulate as a poorfag

L-lads it was just a joke...

But damn going to a 50 billion market cap in year or two? Is china that good?

250 ans and I already have my Audi R8 on layaway.

its going to 220k in next hour

Same, i have no spare money left now until next month

2015 Honda Civic, here I come

Nice. Just bought 100k

>A worthless shitcoin in a bear market

>Last dip

Ahahahaa

Their subreddit says that the 15th is a web conference and the announcement that AND is starting to get traded on binance. Anyone heard of binance before?

It goes live the 15th I think or maybe thats the ICO but yeah. It's a new chinese exchange that supports NEO and used it as part of its ICO.

binance.com

Website looks a lot better than before and it supports english now too.

So is that when our cat eating friends are going to start flooding into the coin?

looks pretty nice

omg pls be true, im 59ans at 374k

hands of steeeeel

It's nice to see the reaction-face I capped on another board. Are you a Veeky Forumsizen, /pol/lock, or /int/bro?

Hands of steel guys. We're all going to make it.

>tfw your Bittrex account is locked
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just wait a couple hours, it won't be valued above $1,000 anymore.

Nobody's will.

go back to /pol/

how did you get locked out

No fucking idea. I opened a ticket, though.
>inb4 I get v& for trading

A-are we gonna make it? I'm not a faggot who invested more than he could afford to lose, but I'd rather not lose it. It was disposable cash I was going to use for a pc upgrade.

Sell half during the pump right before the conference and when it starts to dip after sell the rest.

Because on the off-chance it goes orbital which is incredibly unlikely you don't want to lose too much by trying to buy back in.

Sell the other half at whatever the new ATH is and then buy back during the crash. Use this conference to get your investment back.

Assuming of course you aren't a retard and didn't buy at the ATH.

Course not, bought at 319k, Then like 37% of my total was bought at 416k because of FOMO. Both on the 19th, shit was skyrocketing that day. Was too much of an illusioned newfag to know to sell after a parabolic rise.

I expect a sharp rise to about 340k coming days. then steep crash for about a week, then steady slow rise after rebrand. will take months to challenge ath

Buy ANS, America...
Is numba wan coin!

Same. But this conference I'm ready. I have around 300 ants and the average I bought them at is around $7.75

I'm not worried either it's a 1000+ moon mission or it's not. What are you gonna do?

if you play smart you can turn that 300 into 400

Hope for the best, and watch the charts like a hawk in the coming days. There's a lot of market uncertainty at the moment. If ANS existed in a vacuum I wouldn't be worried, but the general trends at the moment might impede what would otherwise be a real moon mission.
I'm gonna hold until I can exit with good profit, because Jewbase charges me out the ass to withdraw, and gdax won't fucking verifiy me after months so I can't fee dodge that way.

I Got That ANT Shares While I Check My Bag Into The Airport
Got That First Class Seat With That Big Ass Leg Room Bitch.

Gandhi didn't win. He got BTFO.

When exactly is the conference?

the 15th. get your body ready

>sub 230
wew lad
Should have sold yesterday and bought back in today.

because nothing else declined significantly, wew lad

What time breh?

I'm a bagholder, user. Just making an observation, thought 250k was the floor.

there is no bag holding when it comes to ANS. Every ant is precious and represents a ticket to lambo land, no matter what price you bought it at.

THIS BETTER BE SOME FUCKING CONFERENCE

I agree. At this point they better make it good. I want to see something sensational. I want to hear about something that blows my fucking socks off.

under 212K

Where can one watch the conference?

listen everyone just go to fucking sleep ok. when we wake up, the ants are gonna be doing just fine. now go to sleep.

When is the conference?
Are you from Phil by chance?
Any link, resource?

is that you user ?

Waiting for it to go even lower to buy.
This gonna be good

This isn't comforting at all

sell the news will be real

No. I have a memelake i5. Was gonna upgrade to an 1700x and stop being a quad-core pleb.

Hold tight and in a few days youll be a 48 core pleb

Maybe when I wake up this nightmare will be over

Good work user next year you should be able to buy 12 - 15 lambos

I thinks its hit the bottom tbhwu

wont be going lower than 200k and if it does it will only be for a second.