A virtual currency that helps wealth and technology grow by smooth, safe, and cheap exchanges

>a virtual currency that helps wealth and technology grow by smooth, safe, and cheap exchanges
vs
>a virtual """"currency"""" that needs to consume tons of energy, with 90% of its users treating it like a stock, and the other 10% as black money to buy drugs.

at the end of the day, i know i can buy a good burger for 10$, and i will be able to do that for the next 5 years at the very least, until the government to decide to print some money and then i will have to pay 11$.
with bitcoin? or any other shitcoin? i literally don't how much would a burger cost. it is literally an unstable stock that is backed by the chinese, drug money, and neckbeards.

Wow this really makes me think

Nice, just bought 100k

>smooth, safe, and cheap exchanges

You have obviously never done currency conversion

Nice! Just bought 100k

i don't remember choosing a picture that includes more than one type of fiat currency.

You know what I mean you fuck. Or you're just retarded.

Bitcoin I can avoid annoying third parties when making transactions across the world.

what transactions are you doing with a stuttering shitty stock-currency? buying shitcoins? changing to fiat when you sense a fall?
i use paypal or even my credit card for international transactions.

>I'm not intelligent enough to figure out how much things cost and do basic math
OP's post titled "the lament of the nocoimer"

>i'm an aspie NEET retard that live with my mom and don't have a spreadsheet of my monthly expenditures and income.
do you even live in the real world? even at 14 i needed my currency to have a stable value so i could know how much i had to work at my part time job so i could buy myself a better GPU. and that is 1 (one) example from my childhood since apparently you didn't mentally grow up at all so i thought that story COULD be a good example for you.

>OP's post titled "the lament of the nocoimer"
Capitalize your I's please.

You sound kind of retarded, like you're unable to comprehend the idea of fluctuating value (by no a trait means exclusive to cryptocurrencies, btw)

Do you think that the idle rich keep all their money in cash bank accounts? Just lol @ you

No matter how much people scream otherwise, this post is truth. However, it's just growing pains for crypto, the potential for it goes beyond just money or quick gains. Even if btc dies, crypto as an idea is too useful to die with it.

1. You're an awful troll
or
2. You're an awful nocoiner.

Bitcoin makes central banks useless, so i wonder who could behind that post...

>Do you think that the idle rich keep all their money in cash bank accounts? Just lol @ you
my guess is it was less than a month ago when you learned about this after reading up on wikipedia or something. otherwise you wouldnt be even asking this so smugly. every single post in this thread furthers the points i made.

Central banks print FIAT.money out of thin air inflating and destoyind people purcharing power, this money printing lees to hyperinflation.

Bitcoin is deflatory currency, you cant create Bitcoin out of thin air, you have to do lot of work and energy to create one Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is garanteed to gain value, because there is limited mount of Bitcoin.

US dollar and other FIAT-currencyes are garanteed to lose purchase power because money printing what lead to inflation.

Inflation is theft.

what, do you think it's not common knowledge that rich people hold the majority of their wealth in equity?

>my guess is it was less than a month ago when you learned about this after reading up on wikipedia or something
don't project so hard my friend

sage

central banks print fiat money because people's labour loses its value every single day that passes as technology makes progress and the population grows. it keeps everyone motivated to work, invest, and not sit on their asses and sperg about LE MOOOONN on fucking Veeky Forums while not contributing anything to mankind.
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

You sound fucking buttblasted about being a nocoiner, also like a poor faggot who needs to concern himself about the price of hamburgers.

>muh labor is losing value!
>BAWWWWWWW WEALTHY HOLDERS OF CAPITAL MAKE MONEY WHILE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING LIKE I DO, MUH LABOR THEORY OF VALUE
Yeah, I got it 100% correct, you're definitely a poorfag, probably dig ditches or work some other shitty blue collar job too. Not even smart enough to go to trade school. Shame.

i'm not a fucking nocoiner. i've been mining for years, getting free money from sucker retards like you. i literally provided a platform for retarded neckbeards to gamble their money on. i still have btc and eth left.
nah you totally missed. let me help you guess what i do for real life - hint: i'm not an underage ancap neckbearded virgin

You must be shilling, or enjoy to be o poor slave of central banks.

> let me help you guess what i do for real life - hint: i'm not an underage ancap neckbearded virgin
confirmed for poorfag

try again