Why did the nazis love the japanese so much ???!?!

As someone who was born so called "Jewish" ( although I am an atheist, do not believe in Judaism, and see myself as an atheist not "jewish") it always annoyed me that the nazis love the japanese so much.
The nazis hates us the Jews , because we do not look germanic , we are not blondes with blue eyes and a symmetrical straight nose.
Yet they loved and were in alliance with the japanese.
No, because last time I checked, the japanese unlike us the Jews, are the very epitome of germanicism, with every single japanese being blonde, with blue eyes and a perfectly symmertical straight nose.
And the nazis didn't want us Jews to mix with the germans, no because if the japanese will mix with the japanese that will SURELY keep everyone in germany blonde with blue eyes and a straight and symmetrical nose.

>alliance

>the axis was an alliance despite the fact that the Italian and Germans didn't coordinate their war strategy with the Japanese at all and they fought in separate theaters.

When will these meme die?

they actually hated them like anyone else who wasnt germanic

I as a so called "jewish " I hate the japanese.
I think they look like monkeys and they behave like shit.
I wish Truman would have dropped a 100 atomic bombs on those monkeys not 2.

Truman the hero he vaporized 100,000 japanese monkeys.
shitler = japanese lover.

Making these posts again, jew?

answer me , why did shitler and the rest of the fuckers loved the japanese so much ?

Alliance =/= fight side by side

100 atom bombs would leave a nuclear winter that would harm the rest of the world.

I am not "jewish" I am an atheist.

>the only reason Hitler hated Jews was because they don't look germanic

yes it's the truth as far as I know.
shitler hated us because we didn't look germanic.
Yet he loved everyone else who didn't look germanic , like the japanese.

Holy shit this is a bad thread. Hitler allied with Japan because he, like many others, thought that if you control each end of the Eurasian super continent you control all of it.

explain to me why did shitler loved the japanese so much .

I can't really tell if this user actually believes this stuff, or if he is making a parody of le jew who says Hitler wanted to kill non-blondes, or if he is false-flagging as one, or if he is making a parody of someone false-flagging as someone who believes this. And in case this is some kind of parody, is posting this stuff countless times parte of the joke? As in 'lol so autistic posting this again'.
Either way, it's annoying, just like the posts about Hitler's bulge and the posts about Hitler's poop which I get the impression they are made by the same user.

>2751260
no I am not attempting parody.
It annoys me as someone who was born so called "Jewish" that shitler loved the japanese so much seeing they are not blondes with blue eyes and a symmetrical nose.

You repeatedly talk about 'why did he hate us jews and not [insert other group]'.

You're jewish.

I am an atheist.
Judaism is a religion , and I am an atheist.
You fell hard for nazi propaganda of a so called "jewish " race.
It's a semitic race of some kind , not "jewish" race.
Judaism is an abstract idea, a religion.
Just like there is no "communist race"
So in summary I am a semitic atheist.

It's an ethnic identity (which is all 'races' are, really), which intermixes its religion into its ethnic culture.

You're from jewish stock and jewish culture. Your beliefs don't change that.

You're just a jewish atheist who continues to make the same posts and copy pastas every few days.

Props for actually being able to type your letters correctly, this time.

I wouldn't want to be born a fucking japanese or a chink or a nigger or a sand nigger.

He didn't have Jews because of their looks. He hated then for his perception of their actions. When you hate someone for what they do you usually mock them for what they look like.

He used Japan as a force to attack Russia from another front, but Japan decided they could 1v1 America and got rekt.

This thread is shit, and you're shit.

That doesn't change the fact you're a jew.