Leave Spain to me

>Leave Spain to me

Good thread

who is this german autistic in the person ?

DURRRRRRRR MAKE POPSIES

IMAGINE being one of that thing's nobles in his court and being all "damn, Charles II, you fuckin' fine, all regal with your muscular body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally call you sire, both my house and me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 15 year old in his estate. Like seriously imagine having to be a noble and not only him sit in that throne room while Charles flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his warped chin and humpback, and just sit there hour after hour, while he garbles in his retard tongue. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his childish attitude as everyone in the palace tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHARLES II LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 15 year old peasant girls and later alleged prima nocter victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies Castille. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his neanderthalic forehead as he rolls around on the floor, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what he calls herself)" visage, the visage he worked so hard for with personal tutors and painters in the previous months. And then the steward calls for another hankerchief to mop up his drool, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the guard could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking nobility. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I've thought about writing a book about his wife, she has a very sweet yet very tragic story.
>live in France
>get married off to a foreign king, have to leave home for a land you've never stepped foot in before
>husband is a drooling retard but still a sweet man in that retard way
>literally so retarded his portraits, which always take positive artistic licenses, makes him look like a special ed kid
>LITERALLY so retarded he can't even fuck you on your wedding night
>LITERALLY SO FUCKING RETARDED he can't even eat properly
>develops a kind of friendship or bond with her retarded husband, sort of motherly or like a caretaker
>he really does love you but he's just too retarded to understand it
>you really do care for him but in that altruistic way that you take care of a disabled person
>die very young at around 30, never seeing your homeland again

>PHPHDRDROHPHD
Yes your majesty

What're your qualifications, may I ask?

Bbbbpprpprr monarky is gud
demokrasy is dejenerat

Spain was fine after him, it was the biggest empire on earth for another century after his death

monarchy and democracy are not mutually exclusive, it's called constitutional or parliamentary monarchy

Then there's no point in having a monarch
It's just a figure head for "muh culture" and "muh traditions"

Muhfugen God muthafucka!

This is some grade A posting.

An excellent thread.

He actually kinda improve Spain economy
Carlitos did nothing wrong

i lik spein
do u like spein?

I'm happy this thread exists.

There's tourism bucks and tabloid front page material.

>can i get uhhhhhhhh the end of habsburg rule

>He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities.

fucking kek he was literally a 2017 male

>American historians Will and Ariel Durant described Charles II as "short, lame, epileptic, senile, and completely bald before 35, he was always on the verge of death, but repeatedly baffled Christendom by continuing to live.

his wikipedia is fucking hilarious

>Leave Russia, France, and Britain to me

could the war of Spanish Succession have been avoided in any way?

iirc Spain controlled what is now Belgium + duchy of Milan + southern italy and sardinia

perhaps he could have given Milan and Flanders (dutch speaking Belgium) to the HRE to avoid a war between them and France.

>Leave Germany to me

>"muh culture" and "muh traditions"
there's two reasons why a monarch is better than president

another reason is, he is independent of political parties

keep in mind im comparing parliamentary republic vs parliamentary monarchy, im not taking the much less democratic presidential system

>could the war of Spanish Succession have been avoided in any way?
Yes. I think that all the powers had agreed on Joseph Ferdinand inheriting the throne while France would get the Spanish Netherlands and Austria getting Lombardy. But Joseph Ferdinand died in 1699

>Leave the Russians to me.

>Leave Japan to me

>Lfffl Spullm gh mlll