>depression sinking in even more heavily
>no motivation

A-at least I don't do drugs

Is this /feel/ general?

>$5k

I'm $70k bitch

>$5k in debt
>$13k in crypto
Pull out $5k right now and free yourself.

How?

Medical school?

My nigga

I thought I had it rough with 40k

>entire market crashing

What do you mean my stock portfolio was up 5% today

Ah jeez your life sounds so similar to mine at the moment bar the virgin part and student loans. Replace that with girl that's a cunt and stoped talking to me after I spend a heap of money trying to at least crack a smile or any form of enjoyment out of her. 5K in debt with a shit job that's dead end and too far away while friends all progress. No real interests in anything anymore and just plain exhausted. Crypto was a really good escape and now it seems to just kick life back into reality.

You aren't alone OP. Something will work out for us.

Why the fuck haven't you paid the 5k debt?

Iktf man. We're going to make it though.

I've just been pulling a little bit of Eth out each month to make the monthly payment, in the hopes that we see another moon and I'll be able to retain more crypto that way.

>Replace that with girl that's a cunt and stoped talking to me after I spend a heap of money trying to at least crack a smile or any form of enjoyment out of her.

haha you brought that shit on yourself man

Are you actually making progress on the balance or are you just paying off the shitty interest?
You might be better off if you pay it off in full, get a shitty min wage job and put that money into crypto. You should be relying more on the market in general being in its early stages than on another sudden bubble. Think long term not short.

I've made some progress on the balance, the interest is only 3% annually.

But yeah, I've had shitty min wage jobs full-time before and they literally made me want to kill myself

man I am in the same situation.
but with more debt.
and no money in crypto
and more depression

You'll make it user.

Fair enough. Have you tried talking to someone about it? If you are unable to even enjoy being NEET masterrace, there isn't much to lose by doing so. Alternatively, figure out a way to enjoy being that masterrace. Poke around Veeky Forums boards you've never been to or thought you had any interest in until you find something neat.

>Have you tried talking to someone about it?

As in a therapist? I'm kind of opposed to that, it feels like giving some quack money to pretend to give a shit and throw happy pills at you

>Poke around Veeky Forums boards you've never been to or thought you had any interest in until you find something neat.

Good idea. I'll check some out, I was on Veeky Forums for a while and am in pretty good shape, but I don't consider it a hobby

100k here
Can pay it off now thanks to crypto, but I really should have cashed out in June. Now I'll have nothing left if I pay it.

I wish I had your optimism.

>A-at least I don't do drugs

Just pick ones which aren't physically addictive and help you explore your emotions, dummy

I feel like I'm the kind of person who would get addicted, and I'm kind of against drug use anyway

it's not an addiction if you don't admit it, just like your crypto gambling

It's good that you're self-aware enough to not want to try it then.

I get not wanting to pay for a psychotherapist, though. Unless you have debilitating anxiety / mood swings / schizo, Benzos & SSRIs are just there to treat the symptoms. A lot of them are shit and will definitely try to drug you, but that's the same for all doctors desu. You have to find a good one.

I think a lot of depression is self-fulfilling, and that you seek out sadness when it happens. It poisons your mind and makes you feel like you're not worth anything more. Then you drift between melancholy and apathy, waiting to dull your mind with games, drugs, or websites like this where everything is tinged with unhappiness. Eventually it becomes a choice to be like this, where days blend so much into one another that anything high effort gets put off for "later". That's how it worked for me anyway.

If your parents or siblings aren't sacks of shit, you should really try to talk with them about your mental state. If that's not viable, do please try to see a therapist. For people without severe illness, they're just a paid friend; Someone to talk to about life and vent with while providing advice.

I think you're just lost in life and that the weight of the world is a bit much. Regardless, whether you think your problems are just a result of your choices or that something is more deeply wrong with yourself, if you're doing nothing to improve your situation, you have lost.

I hope you get better either way.

>have 13k in crypto and no job

awwww.. poor guy. Mommy and papa throwing money at you.. awwwwww

fucking loser

>A-at least I don't do drugs
Keep telling yourself that. I for one am comfy in my misery.

Fuck you faggot. The initial investment was from 3 months of busting my ass in the winter, I put $1000 in originally

Thanks user, your post genuinely made reconsider my situation. Hope all is well with you in life.

highly doubt it free loader. do your parents a favor and man up

so sad and pathetic

Crypto exploded since February, not sure why you're finding it hard to believe

Manual labor is fucking hell though

>few hobbies
How is this a downside? At least you can devote yourself to them more

u need some potcoin minus the coin.

I will be 240k in debt at the end of dental school

Are you Jewish?

>no income
>investing in crypto

dumb fuck.