Previous Thread: >>2651369

Previous Thread: The plot thickens my friends. I got in contact with Don Traeger, the supposed founder of Locomotive Games, only to find that he has no idea what Aerogauge is, and he claims that he has had no contact with the publishers, ASCII Entertainment. What the fuck do I do now?
I could find a guy named Dennis Harper, Don Traeger says that he worked with him but doesn't have contact with them. I am so fucking confused but also very curious. He also doesn't know any Locomotive Co Ltd.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4407140/
dennis-harper.com/
dennis-harper.com/contact
mobygames.com/game/n64/aerogauge/credits
imdb.com/name/nm2093290/
pavilionboards.com/forum/showpost.php?p=649634&postcount=58
boardgamegeek.com/user/MarkEJohnson
boardgamestogo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love that you're keeping us updated, OP. I was the guy that found the contact info last time. Give me everything you have on Harper and I'll locate him for you.

Thanks friend, I don't know anything on Harper so far and I am having a hard time finding anything on him at all. I know he was part of Atari games before moving on to some other company with Don, but other than that I have no idea. Here is the transcript of the email I got from Don
>Hi, user. Hmmmm…I have never heard of Locomotive Co. Ltd. I’m also unfamiliar with AeroGauge. My original company, DT Productions was bought by THQ back in the 90’s. Later on, as mobile was becoming more prevalent, we changed our focus to the old Sony PSP device and renamed our group, Locomotive Games…..kind of suggesting a more mobile approach. We had one big hit on the PSP, which was a racing game done with Pixar for the original Cars movie. That was a really cool game! Sorry I can’t be of more help!

>Kidlandia was a defunct start-up that I consulted with for a brief period of time. They were trying to make a kids focused interactive entertainment site on the PC. It was kinda cool, but just not happening as at that time as everything was transitioning to mobile devices. I produced one game for them on the iPhone/Ipad called “Spike's Run.” Metagame Media was another start-up I consulted with that was trying to do a “gameified” fashion shopping site. Kind of a neat idea, but it never really materialized into anything and I think they finally gave up. I helped put together a few demos for them to take to VC pitch meetings, but I haven’t kept in touch with them.

>You have made me interested in AeroGauge….I’m going to look it up.

>So, user, are you in the games business? Haha….tell me what you’re up to! I’m retired but still have a few friends in the business, so if there is an alignment of interests, I could at least steer you in the right direction!

>Best, and thanks for reaching out.

So I am kind of at a standstill. Dennis Harper has dropped off the face of the earth, with conflicting reports of what company they were before. Don Traeger says they were DT Productions, but everywhere online says they were Pacific Power and Light... What the fuck is going on.

imdb.com/name/nm4407140/
This is his IMDB profile I think, but Aerogauge isn't on there...

I found Dennis Harper's phone number, I am good to go, but he didn't pick up. Oh well.
dennis-harper.com/

dennis-harper.com/contact

He doesn't have your game listed on his site.

I found it too, but I am so confused because he doesn't list it as one of his games. Information is so skewed on what is real and what isn't, so fucking weird.
Have I been on the wrong path this whole time? Locomotive Games is in the fucking game itself, but other places say that it was Pacific Power and Light. Maybe the game was made for some more of a mischievous manner, like money laundering? That's all I can think of now, that it wasn't supposed to be looked into.

mobygames.com/game/n64/aerogauge/credits
These are the people worked directly on the game. Maybe they will know more? Also really cool that Traeger offered to direct you to some contacts. See how just reaching out can be helpful?

Kill me. Locomotive Corporation apparently made Aerogauge according to GameFAQs, then why is there nothing about them? There is nothing at all, and why does everywhere else say Locomotive Games?

"United States Localization Team"
So this means that it was a Japanese game imported to the US right?

Yeah, probably. I think what's what Reinhard from THQ Nordic was trying to say, but he made it sound like it was published under Locomotive Games

But now I am left with nothing, because I can't speak Japanese.

This is the guy you need.
>imdb.com/name/nm2093290/
It seems like localization was his thing.
>Localization Producer at Agetec, Inc

>Agetec, Inc
Doesn't exist anymore from what I can tell.

This might be MArk Johnson's username on this forum. Pic related.
>pavilionboards.com/forum/showpost.php?p=649634&postcount=58

This is him.
>boardgamegeek.com/user/MarkEJohnson

>boardgamestogo.com/
contact info here

MATE thank you so much! I don't know how you are so fucking good at this, I will try and get him, hopefully I can some info from him.

Keep me updated. I'm having fun.

[email protected] is my email if you want updates as they come out, because I am not going to make a thread unless some big stuff comes out.

Cool man. I hope it all goes well for you. I'll soot you an email.

I don't know about anything else but it seems their only two franchises that mattered (King's Field/Soulsbourne ND Armored Core) got absorbed by FromSoft, if that helps at all.

Did they? Thank you so much, I will look them up and ask them