Meanwhile, on Bizarro Veeky Forums

Meanwhile, on Bizarro Veeky Forums...

fuck that im selling helium

I love you, DGB.

eth is gonna make it

I made it to lamboland

just sold 100k

>he didn't buy the DGB $1 dip

I've made so much money, i won't need these knee pads any more!

>He didn't buy Enron shares at sub $1,000

Wew lad it sucks being poor, doesn't it?

I love my job but they say I can't work 7 days a week anymore :( What do I do? Get 2 jobs?

Fuck i just sold 100k

Ah a fellow wageking! I, myself, have five jobs!

I love our delighted wojak, best meme created so far.

All I see is green. It's so peaceful.

I'm happy and content with my life, and I don't put every dime into digital chuck e cheese tokens as a desperate ticket out of a life of poverty and wageslaving.

I'm also not a virgin.

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

Soon I will have enough lambos to buy 1 bitcoin!

I am sorry to see the dismay in many of the topics today. While I do believe in the merits of cryptocurrency, I've so far remained on the sidelines due to my own lack of understanding of the technology as well as my penchant for the fruits and virtues provided to me by the traditional monetary order under the current Bretton Woods System. While our opinions may differ, I take great displeasure in hearing the story of anyone who has lost his capital due to irrational exuberance in cryptocurrency and token speculation. I wish you all success in your endeavors and I welcome the proliferation of cryptocurrency threads in their many forms throughout our great forum as a place to debate the underlying merits of such a novel and interesting technology.

I am making money.

BUY LOW SELL HIGH BOIZ