What's going to be the next big crypto that were going to look back at in 6 months and think "wow I should have...

What's going to be the next big crypto that were going to look back at in 6 months and think "wow I should have obviously bought this when everyone was saying it's a Chinese/Russian scam on Veeky Forums"
BTC ETH and LTC were all right in front of our eyes on coinbase for a very long time hovering at a low price while insider traders were still accumulating. Todays bloodbath might have wiped a lot of new people out of the crypto scene, but crypto is very resilient and not going away anytime soon. What is gonna be the next one? I believe whatever has the most concentrated fud surrounding is being deliberately done by people with a larger-than-average stake in that coin in effort to manipulate the price. I can think of a few right now in the top 50 on coinmarketcap, some are pretty obvious.

fiat.

take a guess

bitbean

ANS / NEO, obviously. I fully anticipate being in lambo land this December. And I WILL BE HERE to rub it in all your faces. Don't think I haven't been screen capping you ant haters.

digibyte pls

Stratis. Aside from the nigger dev, it's got a lot of potential and is gonna moon pretty hard around Q4.

What is so good about this one? I basically have heard "Chinese Ethereum" and that could be a very good reason since chinks are very nationalist and would rather use their own service where available. Other than that I don't know much about it, I haven't bought any yet but have kept my eyes on it since it was 3$. I felt like it was too late but this good be an excellent chance to buy up.
Gonna need to look into this one. Don't know anything about it aside from the name.

waves obv

Chinese ethereum
dbtf > pos > pow

byteball. it's the only crypto worth mentioning the word 'technology' in the same sentence.

obviously ICN

>Vertcoin
That's actually possible.

STRAT, WAVES, NEO

invest in all 3, AT LEAST 2 will be bound for MINIMUM $50 each

How many are you holding user I only have 234

700. hoping to break 1000 during this next conference.

There is no next big crypto outside BTC. Only reason the alts are even alive is because of speculation on how the Chinese mining cartel will negatively affect BTC development.

There are only 4 coins that aren't scamcoins:
BTC,LTC,MNR,DCR
Now figure out which one has a low gap
And you'll know which one has the possibility to go 10x or even 100x

Are you holding? I haven't day traded at all just held.

Decred. No question

it's actually about to go green right now on bittrex

monero

there will always be a place for private coins and it's dynamic block size allows for onchain scaling. once it gets a second layer it could replace bitcoin.

it's underrated yes, but it doesn't stand a chance

XRP, longer term IOTA

I honestly think we're at a pretty good spot with LTC right now. Seemed to hold ok through this evening and all of the other crashes.

oh there's questions, buddy.

you should try getting more ants at this conference on the 15th. sell at the high and buy the dip. ez pz.

Dbtf?

This

>XRP
>3rd highest market cap

XRP is done and it's way overvalued for what it is

I feel like my deep hatred of Tezos is going to come back in bite me in the ass. Bancor maybe too but I really don't see the vision in that one. It sounds too much like Waves which appears to be a total fucking joke.

>tfw I just bought some yesterday...

Tezos has a retarded team. You made a good call

I really like Radium the developers are good boys.

Only bother with coins that have some sort of useful technical improvement over BTC or ETH. Don't be swayed by marketing or memes.

Monero is Bitcoin with significantly improved (though not flawless) privacy. More decentralized and credible then ZCash.

Burstcoin is a PoC minable, might be extremely similar the proposed BitTorrent coin

Any others?

Factom comes to mind.

Pascalcoin is also interesting because there's a reduced need to download a xbox huge eternally growing blockchain. Setting up an account without an exchange is a PITA though

This. And blocknet

>What's going to be the next big crypto that were going to look back at in 6 month
wow that's optimistic
crapto is only going down for the next two years

nothing that is out right now will be your savior
but when doge hits rock bottom again you should scoop up some of that shit for sure

Don't forget quiet ol' IOC, it's been at the gym for 4 years, ripped as fuck ready to take off it's shirt.

>2013 lasted two years because the distribution was bad, it didn't help when the biggest exchange went down with a large portion of bitcoin, simply making it implausible for the price to keep rising or stay stable.

2017: The problem is smaller, but the distrubtion is more vast, thus many "traders" creating that volitile crassh we see right now.

tldr: it won't last 2 years like before, you have no understanding just spurting random words because i makes sense.