Why i did not sell?

Why i did not sell?

Anons, let me be clear, i am a very smart person. I posses a medical degree, a PHD on neurosurgery, i swear, there is no joke on my words. I feel now a profound feeling of disappoint on myself, what in this world i was thinking on making money this way?

After all this year of study, research and work as a doctor and just a bunch of kids tell me to buy x coin and x coin and think about x coin because it´s gonna be pumped or whatever, i just spend almost 40% of my honestly earned money, 9 years of hard work as a doctor, wasted... to the garbage can.

All because a bunch of jew chinese kids and this "meme" thing...

I came home after a long weekend on this medical conference, check Poloniex.... dem bags so heavy now... Soo heavy in my ego specially in my ego... i dont deserve even to breath.

All my future plans down... the clinic, the project with the colleagues... all down. Please God end this nightmare.

Anyway i wont sell this utopy, i think there is almost nothing to sell... i wont enter that PoloNightmare anymore for the rest of 2017.

>i am a very smart person because i have a degree
>i gave 40% of my savings to random dudes on a gamble
we honestly need hardworking morons like you. i don't know why we pay you a decent salary in the first place, but thank you for your contribution.

PHD

>not on bittrex

>Why

I know this feel OP.
I am a PhD in EE, and I fucked up massively. Maybe I should stick to my day job.

>has a job
>thinks he's very smart

To answer your question, it is the human condition to believe in a positive outcome, our hope is that the market will recover and we will gain in the process. So whilst there may be a clear rational choice of action, emotionally we want to believe the converse is true, thus creating conflict.

snap a pic of your degree you filthy larper.

do us all a favor and sell now, then come back in 2 months when ETH is over $500 then we can laugh at you and your stupidity. or just hold and be rich with us later.

You're kinda like those stock guys who thought they were masters of the universe - until they were replaced by a computer.

As a clinician and/or researcher, look at the data - what are you?

A high-scoring trained monkey.

MSEE here. Lost $1k by repeatedly buying high and selling low when Metal mooned on Bittrex last night.

Day job it is, then.

Lol.

I love this. These kinds of posts are precisely what I need to know when we have truly, beyond a reasonable doubt, hit rock fucking bottom.

Please panic sell you fuck. Sell it all.

yeah right this is totally not fake

you should hold, and not only that, you should continue buying.

WHY DO PEOPLE CASH OUT AT THE BOTTOM??

Seriously it's only going up from here, no bad news has happened, no goverment has started regulating it or taxing it, News is only looking up for the future of crypto.

fucking this. Thank you user, been trading for 4 years now and this is where I always laugh at the "huurrrduurr I got a degree so murst be smurt " type. Forex, options, even crypto its all the same shit, you dummies drop when nothing big is going on, meanwhile im playing clean up crew. In about a year you all will be wishing youd have stayed. Not a pro, not a degree holder just some guy who loves to play the market and has probably made about 10 years these "doctors" salaries each year. Chill out, let the sentiment pass and theyll catch on again, many of these coins (btc. eth, ltc, xrp) are all GOING to bounce back with a vengeance.

Well now you know that you are not that smart

how can you call the bottom?

ok shit is not that way.. i´m sorry, ok? i just feel panic anons, i wont sell.

I am so fucked up, i thought we will make this quick, you know my brothers? you promise me man...

It´s ok anyway.... i´m just holding... and i just want this jew meme happen quick.

there is your problem man. Everyone looking to make a quick buck. The market makes quick money out of people with that mentality.

what?? man i enter here because it is quick! tell me how many years this crypto-trade is going on around?? less than 15 yearsm(that´s no long term nigga). Accept it even "long term" investors make money quick in a relative way. having a career and the "regular matrix style" path takes you longer for having money IF you make any money.

I know this is gonna end... and i will get the money back plus benefits, it will be probably in less than a year and without making a surgery, lol.

bro this is easy quick money, in fact the actual problem is the fucking stress all the show, everybody crying and whining, actually i feel very very anxious and stressed.

Baby's first bear market, enjoy the feelin.

got to go work in a couple of hours, im gonna sleep and wont open that Poloniex scum for a while, see you around, i trust you fucking damn crazy shits we will all get that lambo hehe..

A Ph.D earned in America is not the same as a PHD drafted in runny brown ink

This is prime copy pasta. Thanks, OP. Today you were an ok guy.

feel sorry for any anons who have a prostate exam scheduled for today, it's going to be rough

Gj retard
Meanwhile i, your everyday wage cuck without any degree or any education worth mentioning, made 180% in gains the first month im into crypto

I'd be more worried if it were surprisingly gentle

>posses PHD

I'm not familiar with this coin

What coin? Is it gonna dip further? Are you guys shilling the board to get fags to sell all their coins and keep the market dipping? Whats up anons. Let's get rich.

hindsight is always 20/20...I've been looking at the charts the last few days and thinking the same. All the signs were there, but greed of "moar" clouds your judgement. Anyway, take it as a learning experience, wait for the market bounce back, and hopefully don't repeat the same mistake in the future.