What do you do in your spare time? what are your hobbies?

what do you do in your spare time? what are your hobbies?

reading fiction books
studying
lifting

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and some Veeky Forums

I used to play vidya, but I grew out of it last year and haven't looked back.

i lift weights and sleep

I know this is a sample size of 3 but fuckit I'll extrapolate and make a confident guess that Veeky Forums isn't well rounded (I'm including myself in this)

wargeyming, rugby and painting

This. All I do is work, lift weights, sleep, and read Veeky Forums. Suicidal thoughts are a constant presence, and only sleep gives a brief respite.

I make youtube videos. Read. Watch movies.
I'm doing pretty good.

>Studying for realestate license, plan to make some money with it evenings and weekends.
>also living the >>>/fitlit/ life

Veeky Forums stuff with friends
Drawing
Reading

programming, studying statistics, writing trading algorithms, playing guitar, studying music theory, working out, cross country, masturbate to traps, daytrade

cycling, fixing up cars and motorcycles, and making webms.

I restore vintage moped, build furniture, and I'm slowly learning to play banjo.
The stock market has always attracted autists.

Jerking off, hobby CNC machining, smoking weed, daytrading with maxed out margin using my food money as collateral.

I literally do nothing. I sleep, eat, work out, browse the internet on my phone or laptop and that's it.

I do pick up MILFs at the grocery store and fuck them bareback though, that's always fun

Literally me

Don't go an hour without thinking of offing myself

Depends on how I'm feeling. Out with the crew, fiddle with guitar/ukulele, walk around the city, browse Veeky Forums /g/, android studio, masturbate to stuff autists find on /gif/

looking for work

other than that i browse Veeky Forums and read up about finance

i live right next to a university and have to convince myself not to go back to do a degree in finance, but im so bored all the fucking time that enrolling is looking more and more likely every day

That's me minus the work part

I'm not really suicidal though, even though I think about it often. I know it would hurt my parents too badly

used to manage luxury hotels but moved on to trading. all my time is spare time now and i just travel and take my work with me. no regrets, huge lifestyle improvement. teaching myself some programming on the side when i'm free.

3d print/3d model. Smoke weed. Play wow.

are you me?

because suicide is so original

This is literally me day in day out

business and shitposting

Too many hobbies. Not gonna make it.

Lifting, many vidya games, and recently gunpla models making and painting them is pretty relaxing

I train athletes and anyone with money how to race road bikes and attain peak fitness for the season. Cycling was already a hobby for years and I like teaching so it's natural ez money. If we all make it through the meme market I'm going to drop 1,900 jewish IOUs on some new wheels.