HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's fucking tragic that people actually do this but good that means more jealous fags when i drive by in my VTC purchased lambo

Holy fuck

>thinks vertcoin is gonna moon
>is not gonna make it, just like the dude in the OP

LOL, what a third world nigger.

shoulda spent it on ANS instead

NORMIES BTFO

I think theres actually a lot of people who did this thinking Eth is the next guaranteed bitcoin.

Markets have no mercy.

I'll buy VTC when its ~2 cents again. that is an appropriate valuation.

I hate ethereum and reddit is gay so this is just fantastic

This is what happens when people let emotion control their trading. Markets don't give a fuck about your dreams.

bro, they no traders...

DON'T DO IT!

I love seeing these posts. The longer eth drops stays down the more entertaining it will get. Eth made alot of people alot of money off these guys backs. Sad tho but really morbidly fun to see them slowly lose hope. Jews did this.

Imagine how much Eth he could buy if he didnt smoke.

/r/ethtrader is the worst place i've ever seen. There is no trading at all. it's just people trying to justify their hodl's while telling others about this "amazing tech. God forbid they research and backtest a real trading plan to take advantage of the awesome volatility in crypto to make crazy gains.

Those are called pigs

They get slaughtered in bear markets

Damn some people get fucked raw and still come back for more. It's like getting butt raped and then saying "but I really believe he was a good guy". Who gives a shit if anyone "believes" in it, if no one else does, you're just offering your ass to get fucked again. Fucking delusional, everyone is in denial and they won't be able to cope with reality until eth is back at $10 and sits there for 6 months then it'll be a rude fucking wake up call.

why do you think price action remains relatively unchanged throughout time. It is based on human emotion. A LOT of people should not trade. It is psychologically challenging and stressful. But I won't stop them as more money in the market gives me liquidity and all these new "traders" give crypto the volatility needed for those sweet sweet gains

>backtesting
shut the fuck up and stop telling everybody retard holy shit

If he actually does HODL forever he will be fine but the reality is people that put in more than they can afford to loss rarely HODL long.

Yup, so was Bernie

if it was btc i might feel some pity, but mEthheads deserve everything they get and more

Please, don't bring this kind of cancer to Veeky Forums.

Thank you.

Why don't you like your fellow anons learning something which may actually improve their trades?

Gtfo off Veeky Forums you are not one of us.

Totally agree. Anyone who is stupid enough to buy into the ether scam is a degenerate.

Only reason anyone thinks it is better than any other of the 1000 shitcoins is because it was a good ponzi pump. No other reason.

So, he spent almost $20,000 USD on ETH?

If he really believed in it, he would've dumped that on mining rigs. The passive income would be huge, it'd pay for itself in a couple months, and he could even resell the hardware when he was done with it.

>Redditfags
Jesus christ how horrifying.

Thank you. We need more op like you around here, aespcially now :(

I see that shit all of the time on the forums for Forex traders. So many people saying

>oh darn, it hit my 20 pip stoploss and closed the trade
>then it went up 40 pips to where my take profit was set
>I lost some money, but it was a good trade!

They're fucking delusional. A losing trade is never a good trade. But sometimes wild market swings happen, and you have to accept that there will be losing trades/days.

Why the fuck would I help a den of hyenas who laughs at other people's suffering? (case in point: this thread)

You deserve nothing, faggot. Especially not a spoonfeeding.

The competition has either free or almost free electricity, without it, it should be almost impossible to mine profitably

>not just greedy speculative traders

pic related

This is Veeky Forums after all. We laugh when others suffer. Now summerfag, back to pleddit.

I've been here longer than you, guaranteed. I just don't see any value in helping you because it's just as funny to watch you suffer as it is for you to watch redditfags suffer :^)

My dad works at Nintendo too.

>hurrdurr
Kill yourself you fucking waste of space.

>50 ETH
>for 390