Join me with computers 2.0

After my successes in the cryptocurrency market over the past week, I have decided to move on to other ventures, and I want to give you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a disruptive new technology. My idea was inspired by blockchain technology, and I have prepared an informational graphic (or infographic for those of you in the know) to help "deep dive" explain it it so we're all on the same page.

Like many of you, my core competency is "computer". I am an expert and I recognize you are also experts. Together we'll have synergy and a select few of you will help ideate this concept into reality, and we will make our millions of dollars.

We are all familiar with computing machines. But what if these computing machines could get to know each other in the same way you know your neighbor? What if they could talk to each other?

Prepare yourselves.

The idea is that computers can be linked to one another in a type of datachain where messages (containing data) are computed to one another. We can utilize blockchain technology to do this. By Q4 of 2018 I believe we can have a prototype of this working if we are dilligent and it will only require a buy-in of 12 million dollars. The profits will be made once people realize our genius. They will all see our success amplified by the value of the datachain.

By Q3 of 2019, humans will be able to interface with the datachain to transmit messages of up to 8 characters to one another. Imagine being able to communicate great distances with your friends or loved ones using computers 2.0 on the datachain.

Thank you.

I think it's a great idea and I will join you.

Thank you.

You have a great idea but 12 million off the rip? For a huge maybe?

We have a very active team of developers working around the clock to maximize value. This is truly next-gen stuff, it's too important for us to get it wrong. 12 million is peanuts compared to where this will take us in the future.

Here is a picture of our team. Notice that the red lines again indicate interconnectedness. They are like a family to me.

Do you take Bits Coin?

Absolute top shelf

stfu with this nerd shit

just gimme the ico link

>not all white male autistic nerds

Fuck no scam detected

Yes we take everything. We take absolutely everything. You'll get so much value out of it, believe me.

Send all bitcoins to:
193B8Un6Di8dUqwNGpXtaCRCJZLwEro4nL

you're getting waaay to technical there buddy, its hurting my brain.

just show me the way to lamboland

The technical part is important but lambos are also important. I will take all your money so that you too can have a lambo.

Like a P2P and Torrets OP?

I will join your dev team. I also want equity, where to join?

This shit is going to moon!!!! Trust me, I have a PhD in computer science and this tech is fucking revolutionary.

Yes I know what those are, but you have to think bigger and with more synergy. Think of it as having Torrets 2.0 with P2P on the back end with quantum resistant cross-computer unjobulation.

Send me some bitcoins and you can join. Together we will be more than titans of the industry.

We will be the industry.

Also send me a picture so I can make sure you're the right race and I can add you to the team informational graphic.

Unfortunately we did not reach our fundraising goal of anything at all and the project will temporarily have to be suspended indefinitely.

It's a shame that the march of true technological progress has been hindered by your collective personal greed.

fucking kek

Chinese pump and dump supercomputers stole all my money, I live under a bridge now and I post from McDonalds internet. Sorry.

>mudslime pajeet in charge of technology

Dropped

Computers talking to each other? That's stupid OP, GAWD.

I'll have you know that Mohammad Bajork Bajeeb Al Hamad Al Bajeeb is as American as apple bread, just like me and you, my friend.

Get out of my house

What's possible purpose could this have?
We already have phones to communicate with each other...

This thread reeks of a mentally ill human

Pay me

sounds real secure user