Why do you retards panic so hard?

Why do you retards panic so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The panic hasn't even begun, wait until the $1,800 floor is broken.

Personally I enjoy the panic because I have made a heap, cashed heaps out and still have a heap riding the waves.

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Like legitimately if you post pink wojak and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" on a 50% drawdown you shouldn't be investing in anything except bonds

some people actually bought in june and thought they would make money holding.

Stop reassuring them, I'm not done being greedy yet.

heap

BTC? I hope it falls that low de-su.

>>If you're first out the door, it's not called panicking

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?

That's what it is to be a slave

youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU&t=20s

ETH bubble has burst. Dump those bags. You'll feel much better.

>fall from 57k to 27k
>dont panic rofl!

lol ETH is broken, it was always broken, it will always be broken, BTC and XMR are the future. Crypto, above all else, needs to be SECURE.

Wow, lol that's my exact analysis and holdings.

ETH is a corporate-controlled hypetrain to nowhere.

The fundamental appeal of crypto is not some smart contracts blockchain bullshit. Literally no company actually wants a blockchain when they say they want a blockchain- they just want a closed, controlled, redundant database that a few trusted parties can write to.

People want the ability to store and transfer stable wealth for goods and services absent the interference of governments either in the value of that wealth (inflation) the ownership of that wealth (confiscation and taxation) or the transfer of that wealth (legal prohibitions against what can't be bought or who can't engage in commerce). That's what BTC and XMR do.

yeah. and with the Bitcoin core developers happy with Bitcoin not being a currency and instead just "digital gold" there's a lot of room for XMR to take that "digital currency" market cap.

What about XVG?

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

such a shit copypasta

I hope it goes sub $1000. Judging by the last crash it might. Great time to buy if so.

I just sold off every coin I own at an 80% loss.

Just kill me.

>corporate controlled

LMFAO which corporation dictates eth again?

literally the worst type of trader

man here's to sub-two thousand dallahs

If you did this you are a legit candyass, the coinmarket faces this type of drop every summer, and if you consider meme magic and the domino effect thanks to the internet/media, you'd know that this was highly likely. A matter of when. Selling turns your loss into ACTUAL loss, which is why stop losses are created to minimize risk.

>That's what it is to be a slave

stupidest shit ever said. unless you're some poor chap slaving away in a mine in ancient rome, you're having a safe live without any responsibility whatsoever. You're not going to be wealthy (though there are exceptions.), but you're also not going to starve.
Slavery is a perfectly fine social institution to help the poor and stupid.

>If you did this you are a legit candyass

If you did this you are a legit candyass

love this pasta

Let the retards put money into others' hands
youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4