Attn: panic sellers

I know I get a lot of hate on this board but I legitimately want to help you.

Trade all of your Eth into LTC and do it asap. LTC is the most stable non shitcoin on the market. BTC will stabilize, but we do not know where yet. I suspect it will be during the middle- end of august- in which LTC will drop and you can go back into BTC. However there are a lot of wild predictions of where BTC will stabilize- my guess is the $1820 range- but no one knows. So do what is safe.

Eth is an inflation of the USD and is unsustainable. This has been known for a long time now. BTC, as we all know, is going through its own thing right now and will not stabilize for at least a month, I believe

LTC is the most stable non shit coin on the market, I am reiterating. For the time being, if you want to save what's left of your investments, buy it up. In addition, when BTC stabilizes, LTC is going to drop. Make sure, right as this is about to happen, you sell your LTC for BTC and there will be mad gains. You don't have to come out of this crash with losses.

The other option is fiat... but I wouldn't go that route for a variety of reasons.

Hate all you want on me, like you all do, but I am legitimately trying to help you.

Or just keep your Eth and I'm going to snap it up cheap- it will hit rock bottom, never hit $400 again (forget about it) but it will rebound enough that any smart person will snap some up when the time is right.

Xoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tripfag

hide and sage

>Eth is an inflation of the USD and is unsustainable

What did he mean by this?

:) do your research.

Also it's fallen quite a bit, if you haven't noticed.

I think Ark is a good alternative too. If you can pick up a bunch of cheap Ark, then you can really cash in on the delegate payouts once the market stabilizes. You can get about 1 Ark daily from the biz_classic delegate if you hold ~3k Ark

I wouldn't go that route personally but it's better than 99% of the other stuff I've been hearing people are doing. So if you think that's the best way to go, do it.

>LTC
>non shitcoin

stopped reading right there. litecoin will fall with the others, but it won't get back up.

Are you able to tell us what you actually meant or not because it makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

beautiful

i was gonna say i agreed with OP then i realized it was CryptoCunt

selling all 400 LTC i own now

Ark's plan is to be interchangible with a handful of other currencies like Eth/Lisk and some others. So the way I think, if it's going to be transferable the price would have to be something like an average of all the possible tokens that you can convert it to. That's why it would be important to get your hands on as many Ark coins as possible. This is kind of a half baked theory though but it makes sense in my head

They all rise and fall. Right now I believe LTC is the safest investment. Whatever you do GET OUT of Eth. You can get out of LTC another time.

Awesome.

> don't listen to reason
>loses money
>more for the rest of us in the long run.

What a lovely chap you are.

Half baked or not you're on to something. I might snap some up, although the price is very volitale right now, I might put a percent in there, small percent. I don't like all my coins in one basket anyway, I'm going to keep an eye on a decent ark dip and do some more research into it. Thanks user.

yeah, that sentence literally doesn't make any sense whatsoever to anyone who has any understanding of economics or what the word "inflation" means

Keep your Eth then so I can sweep it off the ground.

Do some research on it. Eth claims to be decentralized but was really pushed forwardby the US govt. Also Vitalik hasn't been around much and it's not cause he's dead, it's cause he dun goofed.

Please explain how that relates to "inflation of the USD"

Also, what you're peddling is nonsense conspiracy talk that is non-falsifiable, not even worth addressing IMO

I'm pretty sure this is an attempt at a veiled LTC shill or at best just a woman who's gotten too far ahead of herself.

>'buy LTC because I guess it won't move whilst BTC will hit 1820'

Inflation: "a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money."

Eth was supported, funded, and pushed forward by the US govt. just like they print money that equates to almost no bullion, they have, without merit, anything to stand behind, pushed forward and inflated ETH. Dig deeper.

Segwit, lightening network, quick transaction times, many kinks worked out for LTC.

BTC is about to hit the hard fork (maybe?). I'm not a miner, but it sure looks like it. Who wants bitcoin or bitcoin classic? Someone will, we all will, once it stabilizes. ThAts aways away.

Eth wishes it had a fork to even put in its mouth.

LTC is the most stable coin you can get on non exchange markets right now.

Not even shillin. I played in and out with LTC a fuckton, made some money but I am actually down a couple bucks per coin right now that I own but I am perfectly okay with that. Normally I cut my losses quick but look at the graph of how LTC has succeeded. It's just a tiny dip, much smaller than Eth or even BTC percentage wise and will absolutely recover. In fact I've watched it go from profit to small loss all day but I am hodling because I know what shitstorm is about to befall crypto

Nice to know not everyone on this board is a totally self-interested greedy shit. You guys can't act like Veeky Forums fucking runs this market with your shill accusations. Sure, posts here can move small caps and things that go viral (ponziman LITERALLY DYING) might move prices a bit (although I believe that was unrelated to the rumor and the rumor was just a cover for the movement). This is decent advice.

BTC is down 7%
LTC is down 9%

Your advice is solid if today is opposite day

OKOK so you're just saying american government helped inflate the price. This is different and kind of opposite to the inflation in the definition you have posted.

As for LTC i have no real issues using it for cover, should be getting a lot of looks as a hedging ground but the BTC fork in general I think is overhyped and if we end up with a buy the rumor type run the strategy could end up backwards.

Yes, makes you think, big banks i.e. current system is behind ETH.

was it plan that elite use ETH to replace Bitcoin number one crypto currency.

Bitcoin is genuine threat to banks, and now it is official that these big banks is behind of ETH

quote:

Big Business Giants From Microsoft to J.P. Morgan Are Getting Behind Ethereum

Thirty big banks, tech giants, and other organizations—including J.P. Morgan Chase, Microsoft, and Intel—are uniting to build business-ready versions of the software behind Ethereum, a decentralized computing network based on digital currency.

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

Allso ETH value rise it has been unhealthy, remember ETH was few dollar beginning this year, so it is bubble compared to other coins who have been years in market.

To be honest, a lot of the BTC hold is actually because people are transferring into BTC and then out, from all the shit-coins. LTC is holding on it's own merit. That said, up until Aug 1st, I don't think Bitcoin will drop all that much on the relative scale. It won't be as massive of a crash as implied.

Important lesson: Don't take other peoples trade advice seriously, everyone is out to 1 up the next. Follow your own wisdom and you'll be fine. People like OP like to act wise but look, you'd of lost more if you listened to him.

Everyone disregard this thread as it's clearly void.

>ltc
>not a shitcoin
sage goes in all fields

ETH rise has been unhealthy and it is maybe bubble.

ETH is young coin, it price was few dollar beginning this year, and now it is 200 dollar.

You are on the correct path.

BTC is too difficult for a government entity to regulate, control, blah blah blah.

So why not get all of the mentioned organizations on board with a much easier to control ETH?

And yes the rise has been extremely unhealthy.

Agreed. However, look how shit scared everyone is. It's all psychology. I think bitcoin will reign supreme in the end, as I have said. But there will be an adjustment period where LTC will rise, and then it will fall again, probably to 28-32 USD. Not above BTC, but percentage wise, short term LTC is going to rise above BTC. Please note the word percentage wise. Too many people are afraid of losing so much.

Do as you please with you investments.

Trivial in terms of the volitality of the last month and month to come, look at a graph.

Thank you.

Don't listen to this fgt he's carrying them LTC bags

You are a pussy faggot. Everyone should fucking sell everything and get back in in 2-3 months. The bubble is bursting. This price won't be back for another year at best and 2-3 years at worst.

Anyone who tells you to "hodl" is just telling you so for their own benefit.

The longer you hold the more profit you lose. If you just bought in the last month then you deserve to lose money anyway since you are a fucking train jumping normie.

Wise words. Not frequent here.