Holy shit boys

Just got a call from our Beijing office and we're in for a hell of a day with huuuuge bad news from the government.

I'll be back with details once I have made my moves.
Good luck. You're gonna need it!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/bitcoin-regulation-btcc-ceo-bobby-lee-says-rules-needed-for-new-asset-class.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit dog meat futures are down 14%!?

No chink cunts going to call you in your basement you faggot.

Ok. Find out with the rest of the plebs. Cap this for your obit.
You think those are bags you're holding. Lel, just wait. You'll see what real bags are.
Like childish lambs to the slaughter. Bahasa.

Remember the Wolf tried to lend you a hand and you bit it. Aaoooooo motherfuckers!

spit it out, sonny.

Fuck that. I was going to drop a some huge love on my bizboys, but your shit attitudes ruined it again. Go fuck yourselves and spoon your bags.

If any of you aren't cockknocking fagbags I'll offer a discounted 1 month entry into the Wolfpack, 0.08 BTC.

Send to 1NA8aAchsbucEU4pGY6teyBbYiPR6g9MmE and dm me on Twitter with tx deets.

Post proof you fucking faggot before I even give you a consideration

the wolf pack. lmao. when I get some money i'm going to pay to have you skinned.

thx lold

Lmfao fuck off wolf you literally joined Twitter not even 6 months ago and act like a hot shot. If you really were than you wouldn't have a fucking tip jar in your bio

Yes. Because you can't make a shitton of money without twatting all day. Don't whip out your dick if it's a lumpy Vienna sausage you fuckwad noob.

As for the tips, I'm frugal and practical. If people are grateful for what I give, I'll use their money to make more money. Simple as that.

Free Wolfpack Protip: getting into this mindset can make you as much as getting into crypto.

go to sleep

Didn't listen to me did ya? How's the hodling working out for ya, you ninny?

Your father was a goat and your mother smelled of elderberries.

Sure thing kiddo, keep larping as Jordan belford. You should stick to Twitter though, around here no one cares who you are.

I am holding but I'm not some weak handed faggot. Infact I don't even have my entire savings in shitcoins. I just so this as a gamble with a set amount. What do you do for a living? Shitpost on a Estonian pigeon racing image board?

China or US gov?

How can we enter the Wolfpack if it's a one-man wolfpack?

That said, you love the way we treat you.
That's why you keep coming back.

Keep it l33t, bucko.

Just building up a nice thread I can jerk off to when the salt hits all your eyes later today.

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/bitcoin-regulation-btcc-ceo-bobby-lee-says-rules-needed-for-new-asset-class.html

this what it was?

Several, actually. Here's a yuge hint at one of the players. Only the Wolfpack gets the dirt on this juicy play.

Pay attention now, fagpups.

AHHHHHH THE SALT IN MY EYES

Not even remotely close.

I would eat the shit out of that cereal.

Fuck you larping faggot OP. It's an anonymous imageboard. Give us your fiction and tgen let us call you retarded and gay. I paid for a sad bj with a rubber, why are you just tugging me along.

If you're gonna be jerking off I thought you should have this, OP. I made it just now for you.
I chose blue because you don't often see a cockenballs in blue.
You could actually change it to whatever color you want with mspaint, if you'd rather see it in red or something. I'm thinking a teal might go well with your eyes.

This thread is cringey garbage. I hope you kill yourself, kike.

This is op btw. Doesn't get much more cringe than this

Dude just tell us what it is if you have anything, why would you want us to lose money

Are you fucking kidding me?

Look at me! Im ohh pee and i shorted eth! Look at my insider info! Let's try to cause sum panik so i get more bee tee sees!

If eth doesn't correct to $100 or lower like it should, i'll feel good knowing you got dicked a bit

He probably doesn't have anything snd is trying to FUD the price so he can buy more shit at a cheaper price. He's pretty transparent. I cashed out two weeks ago in preparation for the dip, and I'm still waiting. Ride the waves, my dude.

hi my name is wufpak mumbani
i am giving tons of big crypto advise!
do not buy or do not sell?
it is all in the mind!
i know things you do not
join me
join wufpak

>mfw my crypto portfolio is bigger than this tremendous faggot's

Feels good man

Good night bag-ins, fagbottoms and hodlfeet. Door's always open, but at regular price.

Goodnight you disgusting baggot.
Sleep comfortably.

Anyone who pays to be in your group is literally a braindead moron for giving money to an obvious 19 year old larper

Be sure to clean the knob after the door hits your ass on the way out.

On a mattress of money, next to your used sister.

Magic missile! Magic missile!

top kek

>another wolf of wall street groupie
>names himself after it
>on twitter

is there a bigger faggot fucking cuck than the manchild who unironically calls himself the Wolf of Poloniex? even one? i challenge anyone to bring that figure to us.

only faggots admitted

(The guy who pretends to be him)