People who bought in @300-600 sats and held

What did you end up doing?

committing suicide i reckon

Yeah they should have bought (alternative coin, also crashing) instead!

Anyway, glad you started yet another thread. Too bad you forgot your cat picture. Have a sage

I missed the meme train. how did it hook people? what was said about this coin?

Anyone who held past 1k was asking for trouble.
Anyone who held past 2k was entirely deluded.
I'm upset I only doubled my money on the pump, but clearly it could have gone worse.

how did you get in early?

It might be strange to hear it, but biz was actually good 3 months ago.

How didn't you if you were on Veeky Forums at all in May? It was shilled everywhere

yeah. boards usually go to shit when I show up.

>bought at 100-300 sats
>sold at around 1000 sats
>rebought at 500 earlier today

I follow a very strict TA system but I got caught up in DGB hype and held for too long. Still, I've increased the amount of DGB I hold by quite a bit so I'm happy, and will wait for the next pump to do it again.

I actually got a (you) from an 18 year old kid here who was bragging about how he made his first $100k from dgb and wasn't going to sell, because he believed in the technology; that was back when dgb was at the ath kek. I wonder how he is doing now

Guys. Calm the fuck down. We will be pumping DGB to 2500 later this week.

-Merk

Fake news. There are no more DGB holders on Veeky Forums they are all dead.

I got in at 96 sats and 600ish

I still hold.

Still in green faggots.

Still holding here

Holding DGB and SC

that was me. Really random i find your post right before going to bed.

I sold at 1090 sats and put it all into ARK because i believe in that tech now and i started trolling the dgb community myself. Dont know what to think. Im more worried about hackers getting inside my ARK wallet than the actual price to going down, but from i what i read, it hit 19 k. lol, oh fuck!

Only reason i want to get rich anyway is so i can get a blonde rachel alucard girlfriend. Wish me luck

Cheers! Buy ark

holding 600k from 100sats

its gotten to the stage where im just holding and seeing where the future goes, im not a trader and dont trust anyone here so we'll just see. It looks more and more like i will never escape the wagecuck life. Next time im selling at the 'euphoria' phase.

Is this the advent of a new Veeky Forums strategy?
buy low sell low?

haha yes

Bagholding

Veeky Forums hasn't changed. You just couldn't lose money in the market 3 months ago.

>the walking dead.jpg