What the FUCK!?

What the FUCK!?

Initial investment?

$3000

Mate I'm literally the exact same

Got greedy m8

Dumb nigger btfo

everything is under control, situation norman

You could've cashed out for the lambo, man..

Welcome to Crypto, bitch.

You fool. Cash out in the highs then buy back in in the crash.

This hurts to look at

If I were in your position.......

Makes me think

Staked a few thousand a few years ago to ride into the 2020s knowing I'd most likely never see it again. I can only reach KMS level regrets if I deviate from my plan

Hello darkness my old friend...

Jk. I don't give a fuck, I ain't cashing out for at least another 3 years anyway.

>>
is alphabay backup yet I need some shit to kill myself

There has been no news or changes in technology, or really anything, that could have caused this crash. All the reasons I initially invested in crypto still remain and in fact, the way it's been gaining steam just stands to affirm my original investment. So can someone please explain why the FUCK this is happening?

because there was no reason for any crypto to rise in the first place

Buy high sell low is what's happening

Jews

This, literally

Who do you think runs the banks?

oh jeez

Oh man, guys, I can only imagine the heartbreak you feel now. I feel so happy that I decided to wait a week or two before putting all my savings in crypto because the market had been acting fishy for the past 3 weeks.

Maybe you can find some refuge in the fact that there portfolios will guide me in future and maybe serve as a cautionary tale for others.

I'm not even mad, I started with just 4k in March. I only put in another 1.5k or so fiat since then and my Portfolio value is 29k after this massive correction. Even if I sold everything in the red now I'd still be in profit.

It's only that greedy "in hindsight" part of me that's mildly bothered. The logical part of my brain knows that time in the market > timing the market