LIFE AND FINANCIAL SITUATION RATE THREAD

Post your life and financial situation, rate and get rated by other Veeky Forumsnessmen

>24
>eastern europe
>finished IT bachelors
>4 years with gf, renting for over 1 year together for 300euros/month
>Junior unix sysadmin at large banking company making 1k eur/month
>Only just now started interest in investing, have 1700euros in cryptos which are slowly declining
>Developing a niche fast food chain business with gf in our area

anyone?

>25
>Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums
>live in a nice shared house in London
>£37k yr from a small tech/pharma consultancy, looking at getting an equity stake
>gf dumped me a few weeks ago
>£1.7k crypto portfolio down to initial investment
>£10k in cash savings

I'm curious, is 1k a month good/bad where you are? Because it doesn't sound good for the job you're doing, but it could be the norm for whatever country you're in.

Similar job here in Australia would probably at least make 1k a week...

IVE come to find out most retards that say theyre Veeky Forums are actually really weak and claim to be Veeky Forums becuase they have a view cuts on them or abs. fuck outta here

Average salary in my country is 644eur after tax so 1k decent. Nothing too fancy but decent. Its odd you mention Australia because we have been thinking for a while with gf about moving to Aus. How hard you think it would be for me to get a similar job there?

If you're fat, you're not Veeky Forums. Nobody cares how much you can quarter squat.

>24
>Australia
> Student - Business Sustainability + Communications
> 4 yrs with gf, living together 3.
> Planning tourism business, operating 3-4 days a week
> cook in cafes/builders labouring for money
> invested $1500 long term
> hope to fund house deposit (to rent) with some crypto profits to diversify portfolio.
> buy rural land, have kids, chilll

Girls think i'm fit, i'm DYEL by fit stanards. Deadlift 140kg.

Couldn't tell you unfortunately, I don't live in a big city which is probably where you would have to work for a job like that. I guess if your english is good and you're qualified you'd have just as good a chance as anyone.

>27
>SF
>dropped out of university
>live with GF in city, pay $3k rent
>$135k
>only $6k after the drop ATH $13k
>started with Eth at $55 and cost averaged my way up to total investment $4000
>lots of debt though. Fuck life.

24 and you dont make any money?

>24
>Northeast, USA
>South American immigrant
>Blue collar job ~$28,800/yr
>Working on associate's for IT-security
>Rent with GF and two roommates at $850/mo
>Car enthusiast (blow money on shit cars)
>~$160 into crypto, want to drop more once I learn some more
>Long-term is saving up some money and moving out of the country with the GF to eastern Europe or somewhere in South America
>Want to run electronics repair/computer maintenance small business and venture into the computing side of automotive on the enthusiast side.

>South American immigrant

>>Winland
k-37k€ year depending how many hours bluecollar
>>studying coding on my own
>>Going to put 125€ each month to cryptos from now on
>>Hoping to start my own coding/software company someday
>> Gonna invest pretty much all my extra moneys in stocks,cryptos and realestate(once i get some big monies)
>> Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

>26
>Eastern Europe
>Bachelor of software engineering, senior dev
>Net 2600 euros/month
>Share €400 rent with gf
>Been mining 2013-2015 but had a financial situation late 2016 and had to sell all but 1
>Still bought just one a few months back and turned it into 4
>I have finished 2 potentially profitable websites, but delayed launching in order to trade crypto...

When I was 21 i saw 500 euros in one place for the first time in my life. So from that perspective, I'm happy with where I am for now.
But I want to be a millionaire b4 30

Been mining altcoins and bitcoin*

What country are you from? Mirin that salary

Bulgaria.

Fellow Bulgarians on /pol/ never believe I make "that much" and it was a lot for the current market a few years ago.

But now it's probably just above average for a senior dev.

>26 year old dateless with Masters degree.
>make 50k after tax.
>live with mom with no expenses.
>80k in savings (saving for apartment to rent out.
>120k in investments.
>no debt.

I forgot to add I'm from Florida.

>22 year old
>eastern europe
>no income
>live with dad
>300$ in crypto from mining with single gpu
>no gf
>no nothing
>cant afford anything
>wanna kms

>Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums
> still got dumped

What happened?

>23
>Eastern Europe
>Just graduated with master's
>$6k in the bank, $6k worth of crypto (used to be worth $13k in early June...)
>No debt
>No gf
>About to look for jobs

>19
>professional gambler
>lost 5k in the last week, purely down to bad luck
>make maybe 4k/month on average over the past 1 1/2 years but fluctuates so hard and my heart can't really take it
>getting a degree in literature (lol)
>UK

What's up with all the slavs. Fuck off you degenerates

You're gonna make it.

Learn programming, you don't need to go to university for that.

Make $$$ online in the meantime, mining is not your only option. Just Google around, start a fiverr acc, translate stuff to English, fill surveys...

Our cheaper life gives us tons of benefits

>30
>miami
>no car no gf dont drink
>small apt near city center
>accountant stuck in the $65-80k range
>$200k in stocks

life is comfy as fuck when you avoid the roast

>30
>States, midwest
>PhD
>zero debt
>IT work for hospital
>2 day work week because lazy
>30k in bank
>10k BTC
>2 story house by lake
>porsche boxster
>live in asian gf (electrical engineer)

No where near rich but I call my current situation "retirement".

Hahahaha I hope you're not serious
>Professional gambler
>19

You think the luck you had last week is bad? Wait till you lose 10-20x that on an actual bad streak. It is not if, but when. And considering you are just a kid you have a whole life to feel the wrath of gambling streaks

>Australian
>Under the age of 28
>Making money

what field user?

fucking this, cost of living got me bad desu

>26
>Midwest
>living on wife's parents property
>unemployed since late May, last job paid 40k salary (IT systems administrator), wife works at shitty grocery store
>still have student loan debts and car loan, total debt ~30k
>$1500 in checking account, $300 in savings, $2000 invested
>getting unemployment, $450/week which will last six months
>looking for a new job but also considering starting a web business (online browser-based game)
I know, I know, my situation would make most Veeky Forumsnessmen balk at how ridiculously retarded my financial situation, but there you go.

$10k in btc

or

10k btc o.O

is this your apartment user?
looks comfy as fuck

>27
>neet
>technically a lawyer but have never worked a single day in life

>26
>new south wales (australia)
>graduated with a bachelor of engineering (chemical) several years ago
>practically unemployed atm, cant find work in this shit field anywhere
>rent is like $600/month here
>2.5k in crypto, 5k in savings, like 500 in "checking", 0 invested
>looking for shitty wagecucking jobs now, literally anything will do

my dreams of owning a home dont exist anymore (well not on the coast at least). all i want is to get a nice cosy job working as a wastewater engineer in the middle of bumfuck nowhere that earns a decent salary, buy a house and raise a family

>mid 20s
>asian doing biz in Shenzhen
>drop out
>living in a rented 4 br villa (3.5k usd)
>co-own manufacturing factories
>paid a fuckton of tax in 2016 and my net profit was 650k~ usd
>no crypto investments but interested in the future
>invests quite a bit in tech etfs and yolo stocks
>i miss my family

Mines need chem eng's.

>fit and fashionable
>gf found out I'm gay

is this what you meant

they do but no cunt is hiring atm. on the off chance they are looking for a process engineer, HR demands that you have 3-5 years experience in mineral processing. its pretty fucked t b h

Gets the ugliest Porsche while having barely any savings.

>live in
don't make this one simple mistake.

>18
>Veeky Forums as fuck
>$10/hr as a personal trainer
>4.5 GPA throughout HS, starting college in the coming fall semester
>Plan on becoming a quantitative analyst (but this will likely change over time)
>Make $60-$70 a day casually daytrading crypto on top of working
but mfw shit social skills make life unnecessarily difficult. I have probably 7/10 face but can't get a gf because I'm too fucking awkward, which sucks because women regularly approach me at work. how do I into social skills?

>26
>eastern europe
>finished IT bachelors
>3 years with gf, renting for over 1 year together for 420euros/month
>Senior web developer working remotely for western europe making 6k eur/month after taxes
>Only just now started interest in investing, have 5000euros in cryptos which are slowly declining
>70k euros in bank account

>28
>New Zealand
>Engineering bachelor
>3 years living with GF. $180per week
>Logistics coordinator 85k salary
>Just cashed out 60k of eth. Invested 10. Have ETF stocks also.
>Year off to travel/work

>24
>going to make America great again
>have a couple of technology certs I got back in high school through a local college, but ultimately I decided college was a meme, because I had $0 to my name out of high school, and was terrified of borrowing money from Mr. Goldberg
>tfw no gf
>been renting current place for a little over a year, but looking to get a house when the market dips
>the hacker known as Veeky Forums
>income in sporadic
>networth somewhere around $1.5m
What's with all the normies with long-term gfs on this board? I thought we were all supposed to be social outcasts united through shitposting and memes

>living on wife's parents property
Don't ever step on me or my wife's property again!

Those are some amazing wages for EE. Lay it on me lads can I become a developer if I struggle in math? I literally don't have anything else going for me atm.

>33
>MURICA
>MBA
>house, 15 year note @ 2.875%
>hot wife, 2 kids
>literally have everything I want
>we make 250k/year combined, so comfortably middle class
>buying 4-6k in mining rigs/month (L3+ here I come!) for next few months.
>400k in traditional assets

Sounds nice

Not bad

stop browsing Veeky Forums though

I hope these arent true

patrician as fuck

I'm in a similiar situation
>28
>biochem degree useless
>working for my step dad in real estate
>2k in crypto, 3k in bank
>studying for wastewater course

Wastewater operators make pretty decent money. not great, but decent enough to be comfy. I'll probably end up working in northern Ontario.

Kinda wishing now I got into urban design/architecture. I read one book about it a year ago that got me hooked. Now I spend time redrawing my home town, and admiring old city designs in europe via google images. I feel like I'm always going in the opposite direction of my dreams, but at the same time pushing 30 and can't fuck around anymore.

>I hope these arent true

pls respond

>19
>student with parents paying tuition
>put my only. money into crypto at the top, hoping it would at least double
it halved my money

Civil Engineering major here, cliche af but you can do anything that you set your mind to. Prepare to stay up nights and become miserable for a few years, doubting your decision along the way, but if you can put in the work and the hours consistently, you will do well. This generally goes for all STEM fields.

Unfortunately, this is true. I am shit with money (part of the reason I'm here in the first place) so I have next to no savings and no real stable income.

> 23
> Central Europe
> gf 3 yrs
> IT, getting my bachelors next year
> make over 1k Euro on part time, 2k on full time as a DevOps engineer
> Asked for a raise, should come through.
Feels okay

not bad for a high school education

I personally know ppl who make 8kE/mo with high school ed. IT is a meme.

hungary?

no wait they don't use euros... takže slovák?

>30
>belgium
>work in IT as a sysadmin
>earn about 30k a year after taxes
>have wife and 2 kids
>own a house
>about 200k in savings account and various investments
>last 2 were for the most part inherited from my parents.

ez life but the routine has become boring as fuck

CZ

>27
>belgium
>bachelor marketing and master communication
>professional model for 3 years now, make around 1600 net/month not the best pay but i love my work and pretty chill for just couple of days work

>Only just now started interest in investing, have 6000 euros in cryptos, 1000 euro les worth now, waiting for a moonlanding to go further

No a komu teda platěj 8 tisíc euro? To se mi nějak nezdá...

>31
> east coast USA
>BS/MS in IT, but self employed in other field
> live-in girlfriend
>own townhouse outright
>$450k in cars
>$1.2m commercial real estate
>$2m in stocks/bonds
>$600k cash/looking for other investments
>$20k in crypto, planning for a total of $50-100k, not 100% sure

>22
>US west coast
>fell for the college meme, 9k in student debt
>put 1k in crypto, spent 2k on a mining rig
>$17 in checking account
>gas tank almost empty
>crypto prices tanking
>next paycheck in a week
Can I make it boys?

Damn, how much years xp and what language.

>gf
Nice LARP, guys.

Let's see here.

I make money primarily by buying stuff and selling it on Amazon. I have just sent a shipment into Amazon, so I should be getting $1,000 in revenue over the next month. But that isn't fast enough. I need $400 right now to stay current with my student debt. I should have a lot of money that I made previously, but I pissed it all away. Fuck me. I have about $200, I need $400 total for my student loan payment in a few days, but I also need to have money left over so I can buy more product. My credit card is maxed out right now, I truly am fucked.

I dropped out of college so I don't have a real job. My only conceivable option is to go door to door mowing people's lawns for $20.

I just need to get out of the woods. Once the Amazon money comes in, I'll be able to spend all of that on more products and get the snowball effect going. I'm mad that I don't have more, but at the same time it's interesting to think that I'm going to live the rest of my life on this $1,200 or so assets I have now. Just by buying and selling, and eventually investing, all of my future wealth with come from this tiny seed here.

>37
>wagecuck working minimum wage job
>tired of being a loser
>browsing Veeky Forums and working out
>browsing Veeky Forums, want to see what my options are, willing to take the time to learn and study

Call them and negotiate, try to get your payment down to 200

>24
>Balkans
>Finished 86 out of 180 ETCS in 5 years (EE), have another 94 to go for my BSc degree
>No income, parents pay for everything
>gf 4 years
>no investments, no money, terriefied of work, socially awkward
>the only good thing in my life is being 190cm tall, sort of good looking and having a gf that didn't cuck me yet

Apply for another CC, then after you pay it off throw it away in a closet and never use it.

Don't worry, Italian navy is towing some gifts for your gf ;)

She did got her bachelor in Italy, I visited multiple times, met many Italians, met dudes that were hitting on her. Why are all of you bisexual, weed smoking degenerates? I have my fair share of paranoia about my gf, Italians and their scooters are not part of it, trust me.

sounds like your doing great, congrats user!

You got a good head on your shoulders. In terms of women, just dont build them up in your head. Dont think of them as a potential girlfriend/wife just think of them as any stranger in the beginning.

>Italians and their scooters

kek

You can make your social skills good enough to have a bearable, but still often cringeworthy life. Your ability to socialize is ingrained in your personality and you can't do much to change it desu.

Speaking from experience

>26
>west coast, usa
>software dev
>60k a year
>invested 50k
>no gf (waste of money + time)
>rent sharing with buds
>cheap with myself, use coupons even
>lifes good

>professional gambler
Stop before you fuck your shit up

>21
>midwest usa
>Xray tech at ndt company. Work 5-7 nights a week. Make about a grand every week.
>rent a room for 300, phone bill 50. Rest goes to cryptos.
>Some debt. Nothing I won't have paid off by the end of the year though.

>23
>-$20k in student debt no degree
>$700 invested
>making 40k - 45k in a complete shithole that reminds me it's a shithole at least every thirty minutes
>driving a beater truck to save money
>haven't bought new cloths in nearly a year
>live in rural Midwest so it's even more depressing
>never take vacation days because I know I'll just be losing money yet my bosses are always shoving it in my face
>everyone at my work is a sad excuse for a human so I have no friends

I don't go an hour without thinking of suicide. I'm so fucking lost that I'm considering going military just so I can do something. I considered finishing a degree online but it's just more debt to consider and more years working. I've considered making music but the market is way too over saturated and I can't produce worth shit. Considered web design but I'm too exhausted after work and gym to even sit at my computer to play a game much less learn to design a website

>23
>flyover state
>24k usd/yr
>no gf, all school friends faded away
>degree is just a useless piece of paper
>live with parents

At least I don't have to pay rent and have no outstanding debt.

>22
>married, wife is unemployed but still profitable to me (I can explain how if someone asks)
>working as actuary, make roughly 80k per year
>budget to $600 per month, plus $1750 for rent, $100 for utilities, $65 for internet, $165 for car insurance
>invest all the rest
My life dream is to retire as early as possible and go move to my wife's home country and live there with her family, who works on a farm, and just quietly help with their farm but own my house and only get a job if I need to. That way if I want to do something easy like a part time job, I can do that and spend all the cash without worrying about saving because I'll have enough to live on regardless.
>Currently only have $30,000 but I made all that this year only, so if I keep making $30k every six months and reinvesting it I'll be ok by the time I'm 35 or so.

>I don't go an hour without thinking of suicide.
Limit yourself to only a couple hours of Veeky Forums, maybe even internet all together, or even leave completely. Boredom will make you do stuff, don't go for immediate reward past-times tho, like games etc.

Also realize that nihilism is the only truth, and you have only one life. You can be a crypto trader or a bum, or a successful pole dancer, ways to succeed and fail are limitless. Killing yourself is outright dumb thing to do, honestly. I mean it ultimately doesn't matter if you do, but life is a short ride anyway, why miss out even if it sucks.

>26
>Black
>/pol/ Veeky Forums Atlanta Georgia
>$8k/month
>Got married almost a year ago. 4 years together. Baby
>Started crypto a month ago like a retard.
>Depending on where soul coin is, I'm either down $300 or up $600

My mom cleans toilets and makes 3K a month here in the USA. 1K EUR/mo is poverty tier, especially for someone who is college educated.

you might make it

nice. did you inherit or earn it?
>self employed in other field
what field?

not sure

probably won't make it. how are 5 languages and film studies gonna make you rich? hopefully it'll make you happy though

>Currently only have $30,000
that's very good. good to see you're keeping expenses low despite high income

my stats:
>32
>no gf
>no kids. do not want.
>$80k/yr programmer job that i can't stand anymore
>$47k savings, $8.5k of which are in crypto
>own a house with mortgage on it
>net worth around $130k
>can't stand working life any more
>tfw realizing i'm probably not gonna make it

I've slowly come to realize this but it helps to hear it from someone else. Thanks user.

>22
>american
>somewhat Veeky Forums, somewhat Veeky Forums
>working on drafting degree
>had gf, separated
>working at supermarket for now, 25k annually
>living with father to help disabled older brother
>saving up to move out soon

not going as good as i hoped years ago, but I'm making it

how the fuck do you make 3K cleaning toilets?!

Thanks

>18
>4 GPA in HS, college in a month
>Want to be a programmer or maybe IT (I'm not actually sure i'm crazy about it, i'm certain i'm not terrible at it though)
>Have had 4 jobs in the last two years. That sounds bad but I never got fired. I just got bored or didn't like the work. Was a cashier for a year and that got old. Worked under an IT guy for a few months during a busy time for him. Did landscaping at a strip mall cause I knew the owner (fucking miserable work though). Now I move boxes at a grocery store.
>Aside from that all I do is browse Veeky Forums.
As far as life stuff I hope I do better in college than high school. The reason I keep getting all these jobs and working all the time is that there's nothing to fill my time, I don't really know anybody. The only one who'll hang out with me is my dear old dad.

Also,

>28
>Chicago (born in Poland)
>Finished M.S. Civil Engineering B.S. Mechanical Engineering
>no gf, live in parents McMansion
>work in family construction company, I do most of the architectural work and paperwork and my father does most of the stuff you would expect a builder/general contractor to do
>currently developing an apartment complex in northern part of Chicago
>should bring in about 2M in profit over the next 2-3 years from this project alone
>Haven't fucked with stocks since 2012 or so, better to focus efforts on the family business
>shitpost in my downtime

She works for the city. Benefits like health insurance for the whole family and she says her job is easy.

You have a bachelor's in chemical engineering and can't find a job? In Ohio (Midwest U.S.) That would pretty much be guaranteed employment.

She's probably taking dick in the bathroom stalls and getting treated like a toilet