Adolf Hitler

How mentally stable was he?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathography_of_Adolf_Hitler

rt.com/news/314902-hitler-drug-addiction-book/ Dont know if this is so reliable this one though

Glorified cheerleader

wasn't so bad early on but got worse and worse as the war went on.

His fat fuck doctor literally started him on Cocaine midway through the war.

Guy should have been gassed.

not really mental stability but he had parkinsons

Doctor Feel Good was his nickname interesting read if you have the time for it.

Soooooo mentally unstable that there were times when he pooped his underwear and sat in it for awhile because it was not convenient to change.

This is your life.

Juvenile jokes and literal shitposting. When you were a young xe without a gender identity craving dissolution of society was this your ultimate plan?

Hitler was untroubled by what he was given, just so long as the drugs worked. It was not long before he became so dependent on Morell’s ‘cures’ that he placed all his health problems entirely in the doctor’s hands, with disastrous long-term consequences. He directed the invasion of Soviet Russia while being pumped with as many as eight different drugs, including testosterone, opiates, sedatives and laxatives. According to the doctor’s medical notebooks, he also administered barbiturates, morphine, bull semen and probiotics.

It actually can be close to the truth. Hitler had some "problems", this is why he was vegetarian. I am not saying that we should ridicule him about that or anything.

It is well documented that he pooped all over himself as the Fuhrer on many different occasions.

One of the most memorable being Thursday August 7, 1941.

HOW MENTALLY UNSTABLE ARE YOU?

STOP SPAMMING THESE THREADS, SPIRITUALLY CRIPPLED AND MENTALLY ILL ZIONIST.

I get the narrative here, but mental instability can be used to excuse rational, calculated evil.

I agree he should have pleaded insanity in Nuremberg trials.

I'm not even a Hitler fan. I don't need nazis. They lost, fuck them.

But I recognize propaganda when I see it often repeated.

This poop artist has been posting the same shit for months as far as I know. Maybe years.

Literal shitposting...

Oh shit! No I haven't! But I used to like to discuss his pooping accidents with my friends in high school and used to have lots of drawings of him from behind with a brown stain on the back of his pants.

But I threw them away because I was afraid my parents would find them and they might be mistaken for self portraits in a twisted way.

Shit shit shit!

reminder that this fat greasy mexican has shown his true colours

You look like Hitler?

Disgusting

We know for sure he was on amphetamines administered by a quack doctor during his later years.

Besides this it is just speculation about why he failed as a young adult, the effects of his war experiences and the mysterious fate of Geli Raubal.

There was a whole litany of shit Hitler was on, including known modern poisons like strychnine (then used as a psychostimulant).

Doctors were given a lot more leeway in this age. They could prescribe you pretty much anything without any real accountability to speak of. Doctors overprescribing shit is the primary cause behind the first amphetamine epidemic in America.

Not in the least!