Normies complaining to the SEC

When this shit happens, crypto dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/the-trump-administration-is-buying-into-blockchain-tech/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/trump-picks-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-advocate-as-budget-chief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we want unregulated markets, freedom of money! our own exchanges! SEC is scum hindering progress. taxation is theft
>loses money
>WAAAAAAAAHHHHH save us SEC

Cryptobabies in a nutshell

>united mongrel states have control of every jurisdiction on the planet

>Manchin
The fuckhole that turned Epipens from a $20 device to a $700 device, and these fucking moron gibmedat nannystatepls faggots happily bend over for the "protection" he gives. I legitimately hope people like that NuclearCoffee77 fellow die painfully, I think I hate them even more than ANTIFA and I fucking hate rioting communists, but bootlicking serfs are straight-up traitors.

>USA pressures 3rd world Europoor countries
>Pressures cucked Nippon

You all know it will happen.

This. I'm not proud of our busybody government, but we're still the most powerful and influential in the world.

cut one head
three reemerge

who's to say distributed exchanges won't take root?
who's to say non-entity exchanges won't pop up?

can't kike the unkikeable

>enact regulations
>all american exchanges go bankrupt as no one wants to use them anymore
>americans left in the dust while rest of the world innovates

Nah, GOP hates regulations and the Dems are owned by Silicon Valley which also doesn't want regulations

MOTHERFUCKING REDDIT

>YoBit becomes most popular exchange in the world

Who didn't see this coming?

The GOP loves regulations when things threaten them or their rich banker buddies

Esp2 finally has it's day

>not using Bittrex
>or Coinigy

Pleb

Ameripoors have lost most of any power they might have had in Europe thanks to donal drumpf

Sure, but it will get difficult and you'll be forced to go through shadier channels. It's like drugs; yeah, cocaine can hurt you, but you were better off buying it from Bob at his pharmacy in the 1920s than off of Demarcus in a back alley today.
Silicon Valley would LOVE to shut down decentralized crypto and promote only (((Google))) and (((Facebook)))-approved coins. Large corporations love regulation because they help write it to their own advantage. GOP loves regulations too, as long as they can be enriched from them. See medicare part D, for example.

Surprisingly Mnuchin and Trump are pretty anti-IRS and pro-crypto.

Can agree with this. Bezos and ABC are scared shitless by crypto

I guarantee Cuckerberg has assets in BTC

Gates is on our side tho.

>Trump
>pro-crypto

Source? That old jew doesn't understand the "cyber"

coindesk.com/the-trump-administration-is-buying-into-blockchain-tech/

>Surprisingly Mnuchin and Trump are pretty anti-IRS and pro-crypto.
Right in your op Manchin is advocating regulating crypto and complaining about how it's somehow ruining the (((economy))). Rich Republicans (or pseduo-Repubs like Manchin) only pretend to hate the IRS to appeal to middle-upper class Republican voters. In reality, they only hate taxes for themselves, particularly income taxes.

>gubmint bans cryptos
>price skyrockets

I dont see the problem?

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/trump-picks-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-advocate-as-budget-chief/

Plus we still have Rand in the senate. He's pretty pro-crypto

Well that's good. Thanks for the link.

Looks like there are Dems supporting the development of it as well, so it's not like something either side wants to fuck over

>Silicon Valley would LOVE to shut down decentralized crypto and promote only (((Google))) and (((Facebook)))-approved coins.

The only thing they can regulate is American based exchanges, and American based ICO's. They have no jurisdiction over shit that happens in China or Russia. All any legislation would do is fuck over the booming software development and IT industries tapping into crypto. Remember, we got businessman Trump as president.

Cryptos are a global market, no one nation can shut it down and if they do it, then it only incentives other nations to fill the niche.

They have jurisdiction if it affects a single seppo Citizen

Feinstein and Grassley can dig a hole and die in it though.

Nippon already legalized it, same with pooinlooland, SK is on its way to legalizing it, and the Chinks and Russians are developing a national crypto.

USA if it doesn't adapt is going to be left in the dust holding bags of useless fiat and petrodollars.

It's a lot harder for American citizens to get approved at foreign exchanges though. I have no desire to give my banking information to a Russian exchange.

It wouldn't be hard for Feinstein or McCain or some other evil cunt to write a law that explicitly regulates industry and civilian use of crypto differently. There are lots of things the little people aren't allowed to do.

True, and you know what new crypto currencies are starting to do to prevent this cuckery?

- "Americans are not allowed to partake in the ICO"

If these retards keep pushing I would not be surprised they eventually included clauses in their coins that "Americans are not allowed to make any transactions with these coins".

Talk shit, get hit.

>not using a VPN

Bunch of faggots just take the loss. Why cry around to change the rules?

Um,Honey, sweetie, its 2017 if you can't take the heat, complain to management that its sexist not to have the A/C on.

>psst hey ya want some cryptos
>i got the works
>dgb, bitbean, eth and classic, ripple, bitcoins, litecoins, i got em all
>ye give me some of that dgb, i heard people reached the moon with this shit
>POLICE
>GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW
>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR EXCHANGING ILLEGAL CURRENCY
>mahn I was just selling weed
>I was just buyin weed mahn
>LIE DOWN ON THE GROUND, HANDS ON YOUR BACK
>ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU
>mahn dis some bullsheeiit

Didn't that actually happen with some localbitcoina guy

They did that to people owning/selling gold in the 1930 and 40s.

>lolbertarians cry to the gubmint when they get scammed out of their precious fake currency

priceless

>implying these aren't Starbucks normie faggots that got into crypto because the Blitzerian or whatever the fuck guy was

That's not the point user. You where breaking their TOS when you did that. So the SEC has nothing to say and can not protect you.

Im fine with taking a risk. Its like raw dogging it, feels good and Ill take the risk of my dick falling off, leaking pus, or ending up with a negro baby.

already got the monies back that i put in. . . This just fun now.

I really really like your posts.

Yes, but he was running a major drug dealing operation and was laundering it through bitcoin

They don't care about non-criminals using it

Reading r/ethereum and r/ethtrader can make you worried for ETH's future. Lots of tards who claim they believe in the technology just as they ask for regulation and for something to be done about evil evil scammers.

Then you remember this is reddit, a place for middle-class americans in their 20s and 30s who will never ever understand anything about the world nor yield any real power.

Move to Russian server; buy .is .ru .io domainname
Suggest users to use a VPN

> a place for middle-class americans in their 20s and 30s who will never ever understand anything about the world nor yield any real power.
Unlike us.

>Move to Russian server
Hahaha, good one

Russia was at one point one step away from criminalizing crypto

No thanks Vlad, my police state's a bit better than yours.

Many but not all.
I don't want any regulation in crypto but I know it's only a matter of time especially with all the "I brought ETH at $400, save me SEC" emails they are going to be getting from newfags over the coming months.

Well yes but my point being is that the SEC shit is negated. I don't think they actually give a shit if an American buys or not.

They just want the SEC to GTFO

Bamp