Put $4k life savings in a BTC/STRATIS/SIA mix

>put $4k life savings in a BTC/STRATIS/SIA mix
>down over 70%
>know that Bitcoin and STRATIS/SIA have a bright future ahead
>know that the entire sell down own is due to the whole forking issue on the 1st
>planning on holding until 2019/2020
>focusing on other study/gym instead of worrying about daily price movements

who /calm/?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6XU2mH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm calm too. I got into BTC early, but only with $50. I was really burnt out when MT Gox happened and bailed. I got back in last year. And yeah, I've seen this before. It's fine.
Just consolidate into not shit coins and wait it out. Get a job, maybe invest in the real share market instead. THe next moon mission will come in a few years and we've already got our ticket.

calm as fuark son.
Aint even gonna check my blockfolio for another 2 hours

Let's all contemplate suicide on discord.gg/6XU2mH

I think the problem with a lot of Veeky Forums is that they have no investing/finance experience and think everything just goes up, pretty obvious the average age here is 16-24 and probably for many the first major investment they've made and so easily spooked

Veeky Forums are noise traders by definition and get too emotional, more akin to gambling than investing

This is my plan too. Studying to get a state job on my country while working and working out.
I don't get why are you neets so worried about fucking 200 dolars like most of you do.
I'm doing already 15% my initial investment (5k) since march and I don't fucking care.

It sucks because if people would just be patient the market would grow on it's own. Instead all these assholes panic sell and make it harder to get new money to invest. :\

Starting my summer slave job this week. I hope the drops are going to continue. so i can cheaply invest.

the panic selling is great buying opportunities for quick gainz

Crypto has a bright future. Veeky Forums is just full of morons who thought it could grow 30-50% every months forever. Rather than a crash, what we're seeing right now is a correction.

Yeah, who cares if they ruin the entire market in the process.

>planning on holding until 2019/2020

Same strategy here user. Currently I am focusing on finishing my master studies and getting a decent job. I will hodl for as long as it takes and mine cheap shitcoins that might hit the moon.

Same here friend. Yes I am a bit sad that I bought some things too high and if I was patient I could have gotten more for my money. But none of us have the ability to predict the future, if we did we'd all be millionaires within a couple of weeks.

Since I plan on hodling til at least 2020, I feel so comfy right now. The fundamentals of the projects that I have chosen have not changed, therefore I see no reason to panic. It doesn't matter what the current fiat value is right now unless you plan on cashing out soon.

Iron hands shall prevail in the long term. See you guys in Lamboland in just a few short years.

yeh i'm calm to, all these crybabys rolling on emotions because it goes up and down, kek

COPEBOIS

>tfw no job
>Tfw graduated with master's yesterday
>tfw crypto dream is over and you should have sold at ATH but you hodled
Y-YEAH LET'S FOCUS ON JOBS R-RIGHT GUYS? AND WORKING LE OUT XD

shit man I did all of these

Only thing I'm sad about is that I didn't have any free BTC or fiat to put into the fire sale to buy the cheapest strat there probably will ever be again

>Yeah, who cares if they ruin the entire market in the process.

This is how trading works moron. It isn't some magic system where you all invest money and everyone turns a profit. There's a finite amount of profit to be made, and you're competing against everyone else to make it.

Trying to be calm but i dont have anything in the horizons that makes life enjoyable. just an apprenticeship that i hate.

I want to try start a dropshipping business to make some extra income but not sure how to start.

None of the PoW coins will have any future.
PoW coins are terribly damaging for environment.
PoS is the future.

lmao SIA. what a joke. The only thing it will be used for is CP then the FBI will shut it down.

Ever heard of dropbox? cheaper and better than SIA and all you need is a credit card or paypal to use it, not jump through these crypto hoops.

calm here too
i will put more money into stratis despite my 50% loss
ive learned more about what to do during crypto lulls than doing crypto bull markets during the past few months
BE CALM

Why are you holding until 2019 or 2020? Is that just an arbitrary date?

It's definitely arbitrary, but it shows an understanding that you don't get into crypto expecting major gains in a few weeks or even months. Long hold means long hold

i played poker fulltime for 7 years. calm as the ocean breeze.

I don't see why

with poker, you probably had a slight edge over your opponents and could actually calculate win probabilities on a given hand with reasonable accuracy

trading shitcoins is just degen gambling, skill sets aren't comparable

you can tell yourself that your poker playing translates to trading, enjoy dem bags

Why worry!

wtf

poker is LITERALLY gambling LOL. what kind of autist logic is this

>you don't get into crypto expecting major gains in a few weeks or even month
You actually can.

> Long hold means long hold
It means dumb hope everything will be better soon. And nothing more.
And it isn't guaranteed.

>STRATIS/SIA have a bright future ahead
lmao

Pretty calm since i bought in years ago and am operating on all gains.. It will never gp down to my initial principle..so its just how it is and the way its gonna be..i do love a weekly moon mission tho, but its been a while, nowadays a moon mission is getting back where i was a month ago

poker is a skill game with an element of luck

yeah it's gambling but if you are more skilled than your opponents you will win long term

People dont give a fuck about the environment when money is on the line

you would claw your eyes out if you saw what a 5% or even 20% edge can look like over a short timeframe.

I just use these crashes to buy in even more. I did this a year ago and it payed off. I figured I should keep doing it

lol

>invest 15% of my biweekly paycheck
>have compiled 2K ARK, 2K CFI, 50K RDD at various points of the downturn
>Know that everything will be in the green in September

I'm not only /calm/, I'm /comfy/

Accumulate at the downturn boys

Calm as fuck. In fact, I feel great because I believe in the potential of LTC/XEM/ANT/ANS.

>He didn't buy strat for the greatest sale price of all time

That 300BTC wall at 100k sats on Polo isn't ever going down

Feels good man, just bought 2k more Ark as well. Hoping the market stays low for at least a few weeks so I can accumulate more ICN/DCR/ARK for thes bargain prices. Might buy a few more NXS & UBQ too if the market stays bearish for a few months.

I'm in this shit for the long game, started with 4k (Well 2k originally when I converted to BTC the night we voted for Brexit and BTC doubled in fiat value with me doing nothing). Only started actively investing in March.

Aiming to turn it into 250-500k by 2020, so I can buy a property to rent in order to fund living a modest nomadic lifestyle, travelling around in a Campervan.