Where are the Romans now?

Where are the Romans now?
Who has the best claim to the legacy of Rome?

Russia

Turkey

Britain

Japan

Idris Elba

Poland or USA

Finland aka me

Memes aside, what happenned to their ethnicity? What happenned to the original Romans that came from Latium?

Poland? They can't even control their piece of clay as it is.

wops

they ded son

They became Italian nobles

Memes aside they are Romans that come from Lazio.

"Roman" wasn't an ethnicity. It was a mix of 3 groups. I know Sabines and Etruscan were two groups. I don't know what the third was.

As for their posterity, they still live in central italy.

FINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

the buttfucked the etruscans lul and took they wimiunz, its a face romans came from the north (vikings)

No modern day nation is a successor to Rome.

The last Roman successor would be Napoleon as he based much of his Napoleonic Code on Roman laws while also creating a powerful european empire. I suppose mussolinis Italy could also be seen as a failed attempt at reviving the roman empire.

Vafangool

You're lookin at 'em, asshole.

In Rome I would reckon

Gabagool

Who cares?

WATCH IT, CHRISSY!

>Gabagool?! Ova Here!

>Memes aside, what happenned to their ethnicity?
not much

I-It's kickin' in.

Ethnic legacy? Still the Italians. Some French, Greeks and Spaniards too have Roman blood.

If you mean culturally, the EU is a modern-day Byzantium, and it's terrible. Out of all nations that have existed, I think the British Empire was the most like Rome of the late Republic - which is ironic since Rome arguably had the least direct influence on England's development compared to other European states

New Jersey

>moolies

Daily reminder: therapy is a racket for the Jews

> Dorians et al
> Romans

USA makes less sense. Not only is it a zionist state it also has virtually no connection to Rome

also it's populated by moolinyans