/biz heeelp

Hello /biz gods and fags ,I was a stupid no coiner in June and wanted to make some $ from Cryptos. So I bought 19k$ of bitcoins with plan to hold for 3-4 years , my mistake was the timing I choose to enter the market ,I bought at 2550$. Currently am in dilemma of selling and rebuying when it hits 2000$ or keep hodling?

My problem with first option is cause am a noob I can potentially lose the upswing and that would make it just worse

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy dgb

Not looking for altcoins ,all my crypto investing for now will be bitcoin

Hold. the moment you sell it could come shot back up and screw you even more.
In a crash you do two things : you either see it coming and you sell before, or you get caught in, grith your teeth and take it like a man. It'll come back up eventually. Crypto isn't going anywhere.

In 2013 there was a bubble and btc was 7x overpriced. If you bought in at that time and waited 4 years you would still have doubled your money even after the crash yesterday

Now its only 1.5x overpriced and interest is still growing. Hold in 4 years you will have at least 5x your money

Now is a better time to buy but if you didnt know it then its ok

Im daytrading because ive invested 400 4yrs ago in altcoins and got 6k out but i wouldnt do it with hard earned money

put your wallet on a usb stick and in 4 yrs

Sry 4 ending but im on the toilt on my phone

In 4yrs you will have at least 5x your money, I think it really will be 8-10x

How do I find the overpricing amount?

>plan to hold for 3-4 years

>selling and rebuying

Stick to your plan...

>So I bought 19k$ of bitcoins with plan to hold for 3-4 years
So just do what you planned and see what happens.
since you are in a financial situation where 19k$ is "lol, who cares" money, you dont really have to worry.
If it goes *poof* and crypto totally dies, whatever, its just a small sum.
If it keeps doubling and doubling again, great, in 4 years you might really have an amount of money that is worth noticing.

OP here , thanks for your responses. will stick to the plan and hodl strong. On that note do you think the current price is good to buy 5k$ more ?

don't
either short eth with it on max leverage if you like living dangerously or hold

Put 25% in litecoin

hold you faggot. long term dips don't matter, and even in the worst of all worst cases you're going to be in the gree this time next year.

Somewhere between 1800 and 2200 I'd try 2000 in 2 months

wait a minimum of 1month and a max of 4 months, in at least 6 months we must see at least 3k again - the miners cant sell cheaper and people dont have to sell lower than miners.

In 6 months there will be the next mega hype wen ppl will see that the price doubles every 6-8 months because of hasrate increase

And in 4yrs miner payout will be halfed and things are going to explode

guesswork

you calculate it

Here is how it works:

Go here:
bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

At the top you will see that the current Hasrate is: 6,056,264,060 GH/s

Now we will assume that people will only mine bitcoins if they make money, they won't do it at a loss. Assuming this lets look at a relativly low price point.

The last lowest point was on march 25. look it up here :bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd it was ~970$ max

The hasrate back then was 3,576,533,297 GH/s you can see it here: bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty at the bottom of the page

Now the hasrate increased 1.69 x while the price increased 2.57x thats a 65% difference.

So the miners are making 65% more profit right now and are overpayed. Its like you earning 5k in mon month and 8k in the next month. Believe me many of them will sale their coins at this price. And at a daily max inflation of 0.3% the price will drop around 8-15% every month with a hashrate increase of only max 5%.

This will suck the price down, as long as you know it has a down trend you can trade safely f.e. sell at 2600 buy at 2400 sell at 2500 buy at 2300 sell at 2400 buy at 2200 etc. you just have to wait for your orders to fill.

The problem is right now it's getting so close to its physical price that it becomes more speculative to trade. If people keep on putting in huge amounts of money and miners dont sell many coins and they keep on doing this for 4-6months the current price is matched in physical value.

But the hashrate - price indicator is epic at a difference of 100% you can easily sell all your coins and wait for the drop

At this point in the crash we are closer to the bottom than the top. You shouldve sold earlier, or bought more during the dip. But don't sell now. Sure there's a chance that it will keep crashing lower. But it's already crashed so hard, there's a much much bigger change that it will bounce back up at this point

Does this account for merge mining

THIS.
you want to hold only BTC right?
you're a bit too late to act now OP, weather the storm. in a few years this correction will likely be meaningless and forgotten.

yes why shouldnt it

Lol more like 1 month in this fucking retarded meme market