Gook jesus and his North Korean ChainCoin Army (ATTN WHALE BROS)

So this fuckin idiot has actually convinced a bunch of white kids with too much time and money to invest in the most retarded idea on earth which is really just insider trading to the maximum. (as if no one had every done this before)
He's also dumb enough to actually advertise for randoms to join his army

So gook Jesus has been investing in really low baller shit coins and came across Chain Coin. He's now pumped 30k USD into at least and his followers have pumped the rest of the volume (with a few whales hidden I'm sure just waiting to drop it)

The dude thinks that if him and his autist army of newfags that have never traded before "pump n Hodl" that they can't lose not understanding as volume goes up they will inevitably get dumped on, or be unable to control anything with sell/buy walls as they won't have the funds... Or at worse hold bags like most newfags.

So whale bros I invite you to his Slack chat link can be found below and just FUD the shit out of it, or inject coinage into it then dump on these kids. Gook jesus is also trying to preach to other youtubers and news outlets to say "We are the first Pump n Hodl" group in all of crypto history. ((I can't make this shit up I'm not that creative))

Protip: They got dumped on 3 times already....Everytime there was massive autistic screeching in their chatroom

Do what you will but, I'm sure this will amuse a few people - Currently they all think the Market downtrend is just a 1 day deal and everything will be fine tomorrow.

Enjoy! ~

Slack Chat where he tells his Gook minions what to do
highonc.slack.com/

Where he tells his gook minions to dump
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CHC_BTC

Where gook jesus performs his semans for his audience
youtube.com/watch?v=SEaYLuL9GUA

Other urls found in this thread:

blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1
denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool, man. I'm reporting this to the SEC.

They are going full north korean in chat right now barking out orders on buy and sell walls... I love it. Just wait till i drop 100k on this shit and watch them go orgasmic lmao

100k lol, then those who missed out on getting it cheap will just buy them up, idiot!

Thanks. Reported to the SEC

Lol this slack is pure gold.

Bunch of neckbeard NEETS role-playing that they have a job and are valuable in some shape or way.

I'm going to put a large sum of money into this when theyes fk up and forget about their buy walls. Let it ride for a week thrn dump it after another whale dumps. Jusssssst to see those cyber bully tears flow. Gonna cum diamonds bros

yeah...please try this...1500 people are waiting to get your money....you are out suckers!

Cmon suckers...the Chaingang is wating for you. Ask your mommy for a few bucks first...little suckers.

Hey troll, how pathetic and desperately jealous you are that this guy actually effects you enough to show the rasist peice of shit of a person that you really are. Pathetic!

100K, fucking laughed so hard at that. Would love to see if he has just enough for 1mn, piece of shit.

blockexperts.com/4chn/height/1

lol

Is that you Blue?

Makes an user Veeky Forums account, but uses real info on Slack. Smart.

georgestathos @ hotmail.com
neogeo11 @ live.com

Nice just bought 100k

denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml whistleblowing is the new bitcoin!

OP is just mad because he's a fAG who wants to suck gook Jesus donkus and they banned his junkie cakes. I'll let you suck my dongus for a chaincoin.lol

Do you even read?

You have too much time to be doing this shit too. Just let people do whatever they want you fucking idiot.

please add more money into this :D "whale bros"! I d say fuck 100 k buy for 10 mil and make history.

yeah whales please crash price to 2400 as it was 5 days ago :D (that i missed)

i want to get 15x gains.