Fucking CPC is 12k now fuck you attila ı bought CPC with your word at 22.7k time to kill myself

Fucking CPC is 12k now fuck you attila ı bought CPC with your word at 22.7k time to kill myself

wtf is that

wait for the dip to be over, the money will come back. Attila has never steered me wrong.

I felt just the same as you now about LMC right it mooned into the stratosphere.

money will be back but in different shitcoins this time.

dumps like this bring capital back to currencies that arent shit, and the random pumps and dumps continue on other coins that arent full of bagholders waiting to dump on any tiny rise.

just look at the charts for most of the shitcoins back in 2013/2014

I also bought START when he shilled START too can ı kill myself now?

It's already 17k. This is madness

his paid channel is ridiculous. Pseudo analysis based on nothing like you the one you would expect from average overweight medium. He only make shitty calls, one after one lol.

This coin has big volume so it will moon someday

Attila has already closed his position, I think everything indicated that cpc would explode if he did not have this drop in btc, well, I think it was shit he did not say that he closed his position here, he just wants an army without heads ( Translating: biz) to move the coins he buys and brag about to have more people in this army

What a faggot

And it's gone

>this level of newfaggotry

Look at the candles. Whales are here so this coin isn't dead at least

It's active and it has some volume but %80 of that volume in the last 24 hours sold and bought

>Pay for investing advice
>Don't sell when you're told to
>Whine about the guy you paid for advice when you don't take his advice
Maybe you should kys

I didn't pay for investing advice ı'm not in his paid group and ı'm not going to be so he never told me to sell neither tweeted on his twitter that he's selling so fuck off.

(((Minimalism)))

well shit

If you want to make your money back, I suggest you hop on pic related before it reaches Mars. Attila spoke of it in the members only channel. Get in now, it'll be $1 by November.

No wonder why it will be 1$ by November it's basically Tether why u doing this user :(

Lmao butthurt nobits didn't get in under 40k sats

Why didn't you join his paid group?

My money was in CPC