The only saviour

It seems like all of you have forgotten the true power of monero and that it's the only one to save us from the bitcoin apocalypse.

Monero doesn't need shilling.

I'm not shilling it, retard.
I'm pointing it out as the only secure thing to hold on right now.

Mining right now feels comfy af

What do you mine with

>the only secure thing to hold on right now
>not shilling it

Nice just bought 100k!

This uses the same tech as bytecoin so I'm confused as to why people single bytecoin out as a scam but hold Monero up as a shining example of brilliance

all hail our lord an savior

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Currently using minergate despite all the bad press its actually not bad. Nothing serious just my cpu and gpu with their gui and wallets.

Because Monero is widely used in darknet

So by your logic use makes it definitely not a scam?

Use gives currency value, so yeah. The USD has value only because it's used; most African fiat has very little value, even though they're technically backed by the same concept.

So it would seem there is more to value besides use. I think reputation carries as much weight as use but that still doesn't allow me to understand why two coins based on essentially the same tech cannot be as reputable as each other.

Yeah, so wierd that a premined shitcoin isn't just as expensive as a coin with a solid team behind it when they are based on the same tech.

I find it hard to trust a coin created by a guy that calls himself "fluffypony".

he's not a developer. he just organizes stuff.

XMR is stable as fuck and actually seems like a good coin to hold durning the apocalypse

And you point is?
Just coz he calls himself "fluffypony"
Monero is bad....good logic there.

I'm sorry but If I see a grown man refer to himself as fluffypony I'm going to consider him and whoever hired him fucked in the head adn stay away

>hired
Hahahahahaha, you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you?

Good on you user.
But you shouldn't judge book
by its cover. I think it really implies
here in this situation. And your
emotion is taking over your logic

hello i would like to talk to the ceo of monero about their hiring choices

wtf i just sold all my xmr now

>true power of monero
>devs are the ultimate faggots that make statements that fuck the price

No thanks user, I didn't fall for Bancor I won't fall for this scam either.

It's well maintained top9 coin.

how the fuck do you mine this coin, the only secure looking download for a miner for it is from 2014 and the page wont load.
Also what wallet do you use? i dont want to spend all that time syncing this shit.

Read about minergate

Create your own software from scratch to mine it
What are you, stupid?

go fuck yourself you stupid cuck ill be mining with someone elses hard work tonight,
thanks, ill look into it, but its got a few bad reviews.

Apologize and include a lewd anime picture and I'll send 1 Eth to your wallet

shove that ponzi scheme (that will go back up eventually despite this) up your ass.

I don't have a pony

Byte coin was exploited. There's extra bytecoins unaccounted for in the chain due to a cryptonite alg exploit done by the devs

So you won't trust the devs right? Good. That was the fucking point. Don't trust them, trust their code that you read. This goes for any damn coin or token, and that was the point of the fiasco. Looks like people still don't get the whole trustless thing.

Use a remote node, syncs in like 2 seconds bro

if i apologize on his behalf would you be kind enough to send that 1 eth to me? :)

No I'm a poorfag LARPer

FUCKING TEASE ASSHOLE!! YOU THINK THATS FUCKIN FUNNY!! ITS NOT!! I STILL BELIEVE IN ETH! I STILL HAVE FAITH!!

Please don't post about Monero. Still stocking up while it's under the radar. I don't need a bunch of retarded faggots who can't evaluate a coin for themselves jumping on and raising the price.

Nice just bought 100k ;^)

I haven't. Been holding since $1. Monero is going to make me rich.

There are better privacy coins. Im not telling though :^)

FYI monero has a huge bug and its lead developer refers to himself as Fluffy Pony

Nice, just bought 100k

>FYI monero has a huge bug
Oh, really?

>please go up

I'm sorry, but did ETH already dump? Oh, that's right. It hasn't even started moving yet. In fact, it's only at $189. Is ETH not being at $400 mean it's already over? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you still talk as if it is when it's gone up 500% in less than 200 days? Last time I checked Vitalik's still working actively on ETH it's been the most innovative cryptocurrency for how many years now? They're up against a thousand scam ICO coins and just happen to be moving down as these ICO clowns cash out followed by panicked weak hands. But you know what? ETH the technology is still fucking here. ETHUSD is one of the most popular trading pairs in all of the cryptomarkets. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ETH flips BTC when it hits $1k in record time and somebody replies to you. Oh look at that, the EU just announced crypto is going to be a new asset class. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never come back here again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ETH posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like ETH because it went up. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some real shitcoins, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a thread like this. That's just you, you're always righDt at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yes, that goes for all crpytonote coins too

Minergate is objectively terrible and probably installed keyloggers. No joke. Get rid of that shit

Why don't you exploit this bug that only you know of then?

This threat had been a meme since monero was under 1 usd

Which are you referring to? The one that requires lots of money isn't a big deal.