I'm going to kill myself

Fuck this, I lost all my life savings in the past week I can't take being poor and friendless anymore I'm going to end it all. I'm a wage slave working 70 hours a week for a local mining company but getting paid shit because they know no one else wants me. My wife and I live in some shitty wooden half rotten house with no windows. My crazy and mad wife always gets mad and explodes at me for no reason when I get home from work. Crypto was my only chance and I fucked it up. If I can't get 0.7 BTC back I'm going to kill myself.
1PtZWz2M7wpTEvJ5kGTwTKqPpyLQpsFvzS
I will kill myself on 14th July 8 AM and will stream it so I can at least make someone happy in my life. If I don't get my money back before this I will kill myself on Minecraft by jumping into the sea and drown and lose all my items and EXP. Remember that you can prevent this cruel action. My name is Steve and this is my story.

how did you get married?

dont kill yourself please, who will get the food for your wife? at least make some cow/chicken farms with redstone atleast for the food before you kys

>mining company
Oh the irony.

Give us your life story user. If youre really bent on going then at least leave a testimony of yourself

I didn't think the rumors of 16 year olds on this board were true.

Well damn Veeky Forums you know it's bad when the smallballs are rolling in.

trying to prove you will get me nowhere so im just gonna say
im 12 btw haHAA

sent ;)

pls help, my wife exploded and destroyed the door and part of the house after she discovered this thread.I can't afford a new door but I don't think anyone will steal anything from us since the birds here are richer than us.

I'll be there for the stream experience.

bitcoine was a mistake

Sent ya 0.7LTC. You can thank me now.

Kek.

everyday this same bullshit

is your wife a creeper?

op I feel for you. This isn't an easy step and I'm shure and proud that you made the right choice.

please consider sending me your remaining bitcoin before you kill yourself: 1ALiJXttUkhPZK2uTc3DhDKMPntMgGj8vY

OP don't, think of all the blocks you placed.

i was about to sent, but since your a faggot just kys

He was destroyed!

Do you mine ETH?

lmao the poo in loo's getting more desperate and scammier everyday

I have $15 worth of bitcoin, how should I invest it ??
also what are some good resources to learn the market and understand all the numbers and graphs ??? t-t-t-thanks

you should suffer

Hahahahahaha

It's either the noose or literally shitting yourself to death in a fetid gutter like most Indians, Rajit.
Choose wisely.

Just heard from the doctor that I have a very rare and deadly disease.I have bankruptcy. I don't have much longer. Goodbye Cruel world!
I'm ded

Does your soon to be widow have big tits? If so kys and post address.

Fucking pajeet

Careful about saying that some one might lock you away before you know it.

Send me all your altcoins first you fucker

nice just bought 100k